• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Unpopular opinion: Marriage was nice in Awakening and was the best in Genealogy but I hope it doesn't come back. Cancerous fanbase aside, it render 90% of the 1st Gen useless.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It's a Markiplier reference.
That's why I asked how you escaped Arkham Asylum.
He says it in the Intruder episode.
"So you arrive home, all safe and sound, trying to get back to your bowl of popcorn, and your episode of Glee...but then you hear a crackle on the radio... The Crazed Buttstabber has escaped Arkham Asylum. But it's okay, he can't be in your area. TOO LATE!!!1! HE's IN YOUR HOUSE, AND YOU DIED! DED, from multiple stab wounds... To the butt.."

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's why I asked how you escaped Arkham Asylum.
He says it in the Intruder episode.
"So you arrive home, all safe and sound, trying to get back to your bowl of popcorn, and your episode of Glee...but then you hear a crackle on the radio... The Crazed Buttstabber has escaped Arkham Asylum. But it's okay, he can't be in your area. TOO LATE!!!1! HE's IN YOUR HOUSE, AND YOU DIED! DED, from multiple stab wounds... To the butt.."
Oh lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Unpopular opinion: Marriage was nice in Awakening and was the best in Genealogy but I hope it doesn't come back. Cancerous fanbase aside, it render 90% of the 1st Gen useless.
Tharja was the only one that didn't suck. Probably cause there wasn't a Dark Mage child.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Welcome to the "The Sims: The Path If Awakening Stones Gaiden". Create your own FE Sim, go to war, raise armies, defeat baddies, wield swords and Magic, get married, buy groceries, make babies, ship other characters, and many other game changing additions!

Or a Harvest Moon x Fire Emblem or Rune Factory x Fire Emblem could also be applied for similarly outrageous results.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
That's understandable. I can agree to an extent, but the only problem is that marriage will probably return due to the sheer popularity of it in Awakening. A part of me wants the supports to be more gba era like, where you learn stuff post game, like two people getting married, etc. The children were nice, but eh. Could do without too.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Tharja was the only one that didn't suck. Probably cause there wasn't a Dark Mage child.
I'm guessing something went wrong with your breeding because almost all 2nd Gen children can have the access to Dark Mage/Sorcerer if you pair the right units.

-Space Stranger, Master of Eugenics :4robinm:
Are we talking Fire Emblem?

....I have never played a Fire Emblem game...
Uncultured swine!
Pick up Awakening or Blazing Sword (Fire Emblem GBA) on Eshop

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm guessing something went wrong with your breeding because almost all 2nd Gen children can have the access to Dark Mage/Sorcerer if you pair the right units.

-Space Stranger, Master of Eugenics :4robinm:

Uncultured swine!
Pick up Awakening or Blazing Sword (Fire Emblem GBA) on Eshop
They aren't normally Dark Mages. I never change my units from their regular class. (except when I promote them obviously)

Strofirko

Smash Master
Welcome to the "The Sims: The Path If Awakening Stones Gaiden". Create your own FE Sim, go to war, raise armies, defeat baddies, wield swords and Magic, get married, buy groceries, make babies, ship other characters, and many other game changing additions!

Or a Harvest Moon x Fire Emblem or Rune Factory x Fire Emblem could also be applied for similarly outrageous results.
Y NOT MASS EFFECT?

I wanna ship marth with male shephard.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I want to fix it someday.

I dunno if I like the idea of Marriage in Awakening so much....but then again I might be completely wrong and my strong shipping senses will tingle and activate. :p

Soul.

I've never played a Fire Emblem game either.
I guess I'll go get Awakening on the eShop whenever I feel like getting it. That, and ORAS but lol ORAS; May 21 bruh. Please end Gen 6.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Anyone who's played FFX and/or FFX-2, are the HD ports on PS4 worth it? I'm kinda interested, despite never playing Final Fantasy.

---

Also, Fire Emblem? I'm with Nohr, mainly because I want to be the bad guy. :awesome:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Y NOT MASS EFFECT?

I wanna ship marth with male shephard.
That's like...genre bending to the extreme. Maybe Metroid x Mass Effect. I wanna ship Zero Suit Samys with Tali. Or maybe Ridley and Harbringer. Or Anthony and James.

But I usually don't ship unless it's on a cruise ship to the Bahamas :/

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Anyone who's played FFX and/or FFX-2, are the HD ports on PS4 worth it? I'm kinda interested, despite never playing Final Fantasy.

---

Also, Fire Emblem? I'm with Nohr, mainly because I want to be the bad guy. :awesome:
You should pick them up, I don't really know anything on the HD ports beside it's HD but the games is worth it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So a Fire Emblem conversation? All I know is Cordelia-Robin is best Ship imo.. other than that I still haven't beaten awakening because of reasons :p

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I only ship to within my country. Unless I'm shipping my family then I ship to the States. You can ship cheaply actually.
Shipping can get pretty expensive. I've shipped multiple times to apply for different things whether it be for jobs (like JET), or I've also shipped for contests. I probably need to ship a bunch of old t-shirts to have them turned into a blanket. So many memories with them, but it will cost a lot of money just to turn them into a blanket. Will probably cost a lot to ship them too.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Sometimes its just really hard to enjoy For glory free for all. The random For Gloryers are running around and Im sitting there like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom