• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
If I ever joined that site, I'd have to explain all this mania to the admins. lol
Pretty much. I actually do have an account there, troll accounts and false information gets terminated PRETTY quickly. So if the Royu stuff was fake it would've been taken down within a few short minutes.

D

Deleted member

Pretty much. I actually do have an account there, troll accounts and false information gets terminated PRETTY quickly. So if the Royu stuff was fake it would've been taken down within a few short minutes.
Wow, that's fast. :4sonic:
I'd join it under the FlightShift name.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I go by this list, but I don't know how old it is.
http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_explained.php

Like I said, I kinda was looking up "Zodiac Sign Months" on Google for curiosity, and that's what I got. So 4/20 being the first day for Taurus, looks like you are one. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
So the Taurus sign and by extension Lucina and me start the constellation cycle by Blazikening it?

Im really okay with that! :awesome:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Smash kart is a stupid idea,I mean look at luigi,he is 5 times the size of captain falcon when piloting the blue falcon.

A.K.A. joke.
It would be funny if Captain Falcon gets into MK8 and is that size, and his head doesn't even go over the back rest.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You know you are working hard when your computer overheats along with you.
Me with my 4 year old HP laptop. It really needs a cleaning and heat sink maintenance...

Also to everyone:

Do not move to Miami, Florida. Ever.

The reason? FLYING. ****ING. ANTS. THEY ARE ABOMINATIONS THAT SHOULD BE KILLED WITH A FLAMETHROWER.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I hear that joke so many times, I don't think anyone will not get it.
Its become old at this point
I don't get it either.
question, did you actually played TTYD?

Because it's not the portal refference, it's that the cake is actually poisoned.....

That was the joke, not about portal.....I jsut made the prtal joke because it's known, but if you know the context....it has a totally different meaning :)

MainJPW

M.T.A
Also to everyone:

The reason? FLYING. ****ING. ANTS. THEY ARE ABOMINATIONS THAT SHOULD BE KILLED WITH A FLAMETHROWER.
Flying........ants?

Iv'e heard of them but never had an encounter.

@ EmceeEspio EmceeEspio The data's been confirmed to exist within the patch. it's not a rumor nor is it secret information from some inside source.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Me with my 4 year old HP laptop. It really needs a cleaning and heat sink maintenance...

Also to everyone:

....'scuse me did you just say FLYING ants? **** this, cut Florida off the states.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
question, did you actually played TTYD?

Because it's not the portal refference, it's that the cake is actually poisoned.....

That was the joke, not about portal.....I jsut made the prtal joke because it's known, but if you know the context....it has a totally different meaning :)
I have played TTYD. I know that the cake was tampered with, but I assumed the reference was different.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It;s so funny how you really think it's only because there was a cake that I made the joke....

It's because the cake is poisoned.....it IS an actual lie....

You had to play the game to get it....
although the joke did get popularized from Portal. I wonder if valve knew how far that would travel

Funny how every game uses it now.

Also um... I think they used that phrase wrong also. I get the joke its just...

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Flying........ants?

@ EmceeEspio EmceeEspio The data's been confirmed to exist within the patch. it's not a rumor nor is it secret information from some inside source.
I'd love if it was just put in there to **** with people.
That would be hilarious.
:troll:

D

Deleted member

Also to everyone:

Funny, I have one too.. but it has a Core i3-4005U processor. Not a powerhouse, but it can do the job.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Flying........ants?

Imo, the info is leaked because it was confirmed before officially revealed.

I'm of the strange case where I believe Sakurai would have added the information alongside their respective characters unless he wanted us to know...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Flying........ants?

They look like wasps to me. And south Florida does get a lot of wasps. Thus when I see a flying ant you bet your ass I flip my **** and scream like a little girl. I even run and feel hella paranoid for a long time afterwards.

It goes without saying that I also friggin hate wasps.

...I definitely cannot sleep tonight. ;A;

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
TCRF is just like any other Wiki: Anyone can make an account and post lies just to get some attention before it's reverted back to correct information. That's what I believe is what's going with TCRF saying Klonoa.

I'm believing the update contains data on Roy, Ryu, 5 character slots, 7 stages, & 64 Dream Land and I'm sticking with it.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't get it either.
The joke is from portal. I that game glados says she will give you cake if you complete the test but somewhere in the test you will find a message that says the cake is a lie. At the end of the test chamber Glados don't give you cake she try to kill you.
It;s so funny how you really think it's only because there was a cake that I made the joke....

It's because the cake is poisoned.....it IS an actual lie....

You had to play the game to get it....
I played the game I just thought you was talking about portal.

D

Deleted member

I wont think about getting a new laptop until this one blue screens and never fixes itself
I previously used a desktop running both Windows XP and 7 and a Toshiba NB505 (got it for the sake of testing out netbooks). The latter was a disaster.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Also to everyone:

I always wondered what the world would be like if ants never existed. I hate em just that much... same with wasps. Spiders are up there too... It's to the point where I may enjoy seeing these bugs being tortured and eradicated, whether by flames or other creative ways to rid of em.
But what can you do besides keep killing em as they keep coming back in what seems like an endless cycle?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom