• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Only if we're talking about unsigned bytes. If we're using signed bytes, you can have -1, you only encounter problems when trying to subtract 1 from -128 (which would cause it to loop back around to 127)
note, I know, i actually know you count by 0 to start, but this was to simplify the thing.

and i know about signed....you just change the range, but the underflow/overflow is the same thing.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oddly now that TCRF saying that they found files of Klonao in the game. It's starting to sound fake.
https://tcrf.net/Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_3DS#Unused_DLC_Data
It's fake.
For one, it's "Klonoa". Second, if they have the file, why isn't it there? And lastly (while admittedly a nitpick), they should have spaced the comma from the "K". And coming from someone who frequents TCRF, mistakes like that generally aren't there.

Edit: Well I see the second has technically been answered. But it's broken. Once again, still not exactly up to the same quality.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
... I'm left handed, if that's what you're talking about. :glare:
Er, no. I mean left-wingers.

Is it really surprising?

I'm just interested in programming. I'm actually studying computer science in college and I will end the first year of my technique in about a month.

Wait I never told this to you or anyone?

That's why I just enjoy glitches...there's a reason why i spent 6 months on TTYD glitch hunt :)
I love glitches too, but not from a programming perspective. :awesome:

----

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, I found the guy who made the edit.
upload_2015-4-20_21-36-56.png

Yes, I did check the other revisions, and this is the only one who has it.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 someone under the username SpongeBob does another troll edit and I get accused

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So the Klonoa thing wasn't one of your...flights of fancy? :awesome:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Someone probably impersonated me.

FIight (with a capital I replacing the L) ≠ FlightShift, Flightx, Flightz, RainingFlight, sparkboltx, and many more accounts.
It's a possibility. Only one would know. :smirk:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still find it sad that the place is getting bombarded with trolls. As I do find it to be an interesting site.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Finally a ban happens. I honestly have been annoyed with the person secretly. But junk aside...

Time to bring back your occasional Monster of the Day! Since today's the start of Taurus season, why not something with horns?

Take note I hate this monster with a passion. It's called the Rajang.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So the Klonoa thing wasn't one of your...flights of fancy? :awesome:
I don't know. Never made an account in TCRF. If I did, I would be posting valid information.

I just noticed this user has the real username: Flight with a lowercase "L". Definitely not me, though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally a ban happens. I honestly have been annoyed with the person secretly. But junk aside...

Time to bring back your occasional Monster of the Day! Since today's the start of Taurus season, why not something with horns?

Take note I hate this monster with a passion. It's called the Rajang.
So anybody that's born on 4/20 is a Taurus too?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom