• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I find it strange that the trophies in this game do not show their debut game. A bit disappointing too.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I don't want to get anyone's hope up

...But there is a rumored "Mega Exploud"

At least a maybe rumored one. As in a "leaker" didn't know if it was for sure or not
Well, we just got Mega Evolutions for Pidgeot and Beedrill. I'm willing to believe any fully evolved pokemon can get a Mega-lution.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I don't want to get anyone's hope up

...But there is a rumored "Mega Exploud"

At least a maybe rumored one. As in a "leaker" didn't know if it was for sure or not
*blows Airhorm*
THIS WORKS TOO
MEGA SLAKING OR THIS
EITHER WORKS
YEAH COFFEE
IDON'TDRINKCOFFEE
YEAH COFFEE

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nah Americans are. They have Thanksgiving Day too late.
The problem is we don't celebrate Thanksgiving AT ALL

The people have decided that Black Friday was more important to have during Thanksgiving day, and I'm stuck in the middle of it

I USED to be able to get Thanksgiving Dinner, but not anymore

Black Friday sales are SO much more important to have DURING Thanksgiving dinner

...I hate my job

Edit:

*blows Airhorm*
THIS WORKS TOO
MEGA SLAKING OR THIS
EITHER WORKS
YEAH COFFEE
IDON'TDRINKCOFFEE
YEAH COFFEE
Mega Slaking WAS in the maybe rumor too

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mega Breloom though. :(

But besides that, the thought that Beedrill gets a mega evolution is telling me Butterfree might too. Like how Mawile got a mega evolution, then Sableye. It's possible.

Wouldn't mind a Mega Fearow, either.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I will never understand Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

As far as I know, Thanksgiving is a day where people are supposed to be grateful for what they have and all that jazz, but then there's Black Friday just after where people go crazy and buy stuff like there's no tomorrow.

Is is just me or there's something of a big contradiction here?

I guess I ought to say I'm not American. But you probably know that already.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I will never understand Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

As far as I know, Thanksgiving is a day where people are supposed to be grateful for what they have and all that jazz, but then there's Black Friday just after where people go crazy and buy stuff like there's no tomorrow.

Is is just me or there's something of a big contradiction here?

I guess I ought to say I'm not American. But you probably know that already.
It's called corruption, courtesy of big name business corporations and their creation of certain "holidays" for sole purpose of selling their products. Just look at Valentine's Day.

But I won't go any further down that road.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I wanted to have a few matches with friends while I have the chance, but no one is online.

Come to think of it, I should add some people. Anyone want to be friends/have a go at Smash?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I wanted to have a few matches with friends while I have the chance, but no one is online.

Come to think of it, I should add some people. Anyone want to be friends/have a go at Smash?
I've added a time ago but you didn't add me then.

My code 0989-2143-7928.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is what I want Mega Slaking to be.
This is what I want.
Huge Power.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's called corruption, courtesy of big name business corporations and their creation of certain "holidays" for sole purpose of selling their products. Just look at Valentine's Day.

But I won't go any further down that road.
Hmm... Can't say you're wrong about that.

D

Deleted member

Unlocked everyone but R.O.B. Talking about R.O.B., is there an easy way to unlock him?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Unlocked everyone but R.O.B. Talking about R.O.B., is there an easy way to unlock him?
Spamming Trophy Rush until you get 200 Trophies then beat a VS Match should trigger his VS.
That or ~70 Matches

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This is what I want Mega Slaking to be.
This is what I want.
Huge Power.
That thumbnail with the Slaking "horde" reminds me of this.

Please, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, please have Wailord hordes. :laugh:

Last edited:

Soul.

Okay, I got almost every character. Eh...yeah.
Might as well do some online matches later.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've unlocked almost every character on the first day of playing. Unlocked the last two characters on the day after.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I've unlocked almost every character on the first day of playing. Unlocked the last two characters on the day after.
I took three days to unlock everyone. But then again, I only played it on the plane and a bit at my hotel before going to bed.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
There's something epic I just realized. Since the Wii U version has the My Music feature, that means the new Final Destination could potentially have the Brawl Final Destination theme. That's absolutely glorious.

The new Final Destination theme is intense sounding and all, but it isn't as epic as the Brawl theme.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just found out that :4mario:'s Down Air might just have Super Armor/Invincibility on the first few frames.
I just went right through Villager's Up Smash with it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just found out that :4mario:'s Down Air might just have Super Armor/Invincibility on the first few frames.
I just went right through Villager's Up Smash with it.
Huh, it make's sense since the Spin Jump in Super Mario World made Mario and Luigi invincible so long as it activates as a jump and you don't jump into an enemy. Still kind of wished that Mario (or Luigi or Wario) had a ground pound for a dair though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Huh, it make's sense since the Spin Jump in Super Mario World made Mario and Luigi invincible so long as it activates as a jump and you don't jump into an enemy. Still kind of wished that Mario (or Luigi or Wario) had a ground pound for a dair though.
It also just went through the Lloid Rocket.
No damage, either. Just went right through the explosion.
Strange.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Trophy Name: Luigi (With Poltergust 3000)

Actual Trophy: Shows Luigi with Poltergust 5000

:facepalm:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
There's something epic I just realized. Since the Wii U version has the My Music feature, that means the new Final Destination could potentially have the Brawl Final Destination theme. That's absolutely glorious.

The new Final Destination theme is intense sounding and all, but it isn't as epic as the Brawl theme.
Speaking of the Final Destination remix, the main theme has been remixed way too many times. I'm pretty sure it's the only original song in the whole game (aside from Master SPOILER, though that just might well be a remix too).

It's kinda ridiculous, every menu, every side minigame and two of the stages, it's the same damn song. I know Brawl also had this problem, but at least there was Subspace, Step Plains/Cave, the Boss Battle Themes 1&2, Tabuu and I'm sure a few others.

I'm not sure if Final Destination: Brawl is a remix or not, but it sounds so different to Brawl's main theme I don't think it even matters. Regardless, here's hoping it's in Smash 4U. ;)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I've noticed that CPUs (Atleast, Level 9s) have a serious case of the ZeRo's.
Whenever the round gets in the last ~15 Seconds and the outcome is going to be either Sudden Death or they Win, they start running like utter cowards and pull as many Pop-Shots as they can until that time is up.
I still beat 'em in SD, though. :3

Also, Mario's DAir is just going through everything. :V

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I am not going to waste my time arguing with Shorts on the subject of making an Assist Trophy as a DLC character INSTEAD of saving that character for a future Smash game. Takamaru was already chosen to be an AT and he's better off staying as that until the next generation of Smash (Better than being a DLC character that will most likely be ignored or flop due to lack of familiarity). That's the equivalent of wanting a Blooper to be patched from an item to a DLC racer in freaking Mario Kart 8. This is why I just don't get Smash fans with their twisted views of how DLC should work. -_-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know why but I always have trouble controlling PK Thunder with the circle pad. It really screws me when I'm trying to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom