• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You will probably be waiting a while longer for unlockable character amiibos.
Yes, I know that.

Hence, why I will patiently wait for them. Robin will come sooner though, given he's not unlockable.

I might be getting Toon Link, Pit and Lucina as well.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Amiibo is a funny word

I always say it like AH ME BOOOOOOOOOOOH

Why do I have a feeling some pervert is going to "hot glue" one of the amiibo figures?
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
@Warchamp7 Can you start the Wii U timer?
I need something to motivate me when my BNF starts acting up on the 3DS.

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
So, the release date rumors are true, Wii U version is coming Nov. 21st, same day as Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the hype train has been refueled and is on the tracks again :colorful:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Just had the most frustrating 10ish games online. Lost every one. Each game me and my opponent were on out last stock with 100%+. Obviously I can't deal with pressure. My Yoshi (biggest surprise) is getting strong though. So many short hops.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So, the release date rumors are true, Wii U version is coming Nov. 21st, same day as Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the hype train has been refueled and is on the tracks again :colorful:

There goes my wallet.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Can't say I'm hyped for the Wii U version right now, since I don't own the console and I have no plans for getting a home console any soon... I'll be content with the 3DS version for now.

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
Personally my mains are Robin, Duck Hunt Dog and Dark Pit. I like having mains because i can get really good at the charcter

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Never before had a **** Yeah Controversial Characters defense had made me laugh this hard in months. In response to the many people that hated Sticks for being a Sonic fan character, one defendant posted a great example of the many bad Sonic OC's including this gem.

And we can all agree that Sticks is more original compared to abominations like this. Another good example was when one guy made a counterargument to the whole Cia gets in the way of ZeLink and MidLink by posting a Ganon x Link pic (complete with the caption "Just look at that, watching them ****ers snuggle together."). That's one of the main reasons why I love that Tumblr blog.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Never before had a **** Yeah Controversial Characters defense had made me laugh this hard in months. In response to the many people that hated Sticks for being a Sonic fan character, one defendant posted a great example of the many bad Sonic OC's including this gem.

And we can all agree that Sticks is more original compared to abominations like this. Another good example was when one guy made a counterargument to the whole Cia gets in the way of ZeLink and MidLink by posting a Ganon x Link pic (complete with the caption "Just look at that, watching them ****ers snuggle together."). That's one of the main reasons why I love that Tumblr blog.
Welp, it was only a matter of time till CWC got a mention in here.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

That is an OC? Or is that literally Amy?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Pee Swordsman :4miisword:
Pee Brawler :4miibrawl:
Pee Gunner :4miigun:
Peekachu :4pikachu: <--- I'm so creative, guiz!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That is an OC? Or is that literally Amy?
It's Rosechu, a terrible OC that looks too much like Amy. It proves a point that Sticks the Badger is more original than most of these fan characters in the first place. :troll:

@ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero The image in your avatar is another reason why Villager x Ike is a funny pairing. I've read the manga too, where she would eventually threaten him with an axe in the end.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's Rosechu, a terrible OC that looks too much like Amy. It proves a point that Sticks the Badger is more original than most of these fan characters in the first place. :troll:
Right... I hadn't noticed that out-of-place yellow tail. :laugh:

@ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero The image in your avatar is another reason why Villager x Ike is a funny pairing. I've read the manga too, where she would eventually threaten him with an axe in the end.
But... swords beat axes. :p

Oh, Happy Birthday @crazyal02!

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It reminds me of Kenpachi and Yachiru in particular. I wouldn't call it a couple though for obvious reasons, more like an odd friendship.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It reminds me of Kenpachi and Yachiru in particular. I wouldn't call it a couple though for obvious reasons, more like an odd friendship.
Now that you mention, it sounds much better that way since Ike sort of reminds me of Kenpachi himself (despite not being overpowered or having a lust for battle). Just imagine being confronted this big and scary swordsman with what appears to be a pretty little girl for a partner, a huge contrast and a great duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom