• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
How is Duck Hunt Duo a better name when you play as all 3 parts of Duck Hunt?
Oh, the zapper? Yeah, I guess that would make it a trio. But what about the Hogan's Alley characters? And all the variations of those? Guess we should call it a "Duck Hunt at-least-a-sextuplet" or "Duck Hunt Trio and also Hogan's Alley Guys" :troll:
There's a reason we don't call Rosalina and Luma "Rosalina, Luma and space" just because she uses galaxies, stars and stuff like that in her attacks. You play as the duo of the dog and the duck, you don't play as the zapper.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I just 5 stocked one of my friends online with Dr. Mario. I feel good right now.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
KOing fools in For Glory on my throne. I love portable Smash.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't think Wolf's coming back.
I was aiming more towards not changing the name of Wolf Flash to Fox Flash. Rather than outright implying Wolf's gone and just giving Fox his moves, Fox Flash would seem more like an homage even if it's a bittersweet one.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
But his close combat is better, and so are his Smash attacks, i mean i'm not saying he's ultra good, but he manages pretty well in this meta.
He's not as good as Brawl Falco(let alone Melee Falco). He's not bad. I just don't think he's as good. They took away his best attributes and gave him a better recovery and smashes. He could be high tier still. But as of right now idk. You really need to play patiently with him to do well.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Still trying to finish the first challenge board... I'm really hating that you just randomly win custom items. Such a pain.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Still trying to finish the first challenge board... I'm really hating that you just randomly win custom items. Such a pain.
Me too, i only need to complete the one about unlocking 3 Mii outfits, but i just don't get them.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Damn fox how is it i'm able to hit him with peaches turnip but when the dude goes through my aftershock on peaches dash attack it has no effect ugggh man i doon't wanna try break my 3ds just get a freaking win

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
Ridley's NOT very debatable.
We shouldn't even have to ask for Bowser and DK's original voices, they should've been there since the beggining, like Ridley.
Dedede's Final Smash should be Masked Dedede.
And what's wrong with complaining about non-canon dumb stuff? Mario has the Star Spin, the Rocket Nozzle, the Frog Suit, the Bee Suit, the Spring Mushroom, the Super Bell...what do we do? Nah, give him slightly tweaked versions of his existing moves, why draw from the source material when we can just MAKE **** UP!? Like DK and Bowser's voices.

Reply with your stupid Macros all you want, most of those things were things 90% of the fanbase wanted.
The Mashpotato Samurai does not care about YOUR fanboy wetdreams. Stop making a fool of your self and cry else where.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
The Mashpotato Samurai does not care about YOUR fanboy wetdreams. Stop making a fool of your self and cry else where.
I do NOT care about what you think, stop making a fool of yourself by saying that wanting the most-requested character's a 'fanboy wet-dream' and go cry elsewhere.

R0Y

Smash Master
Hey ladies and gents.

Two job interviews tomorrow...won't get much sleep :/

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I do NOT care about what you think, stop making a fool of yourself by saying that wanting the most-requested character's a 'fanboy wet-dream' and go cry elsewhere.
Stay civil, D-i'...
Stay civil...

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I'm not the one calling people's reasonable expectations (One of the Big 3 was very reasonable) fanboy wet dreams.
Except... you know... you getting worked up over it is kind of petty. You're the one making a mountain out of a mole hill.
If you don't like how the game looks, don't buy it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The only one I have left to do is 10 Smash Run powers. I got the 3 custom outfits rather easily, actually.

D

Deleted member

What mode did you get them in? I've already got the powers, and I did it in Smash Run itself.
I got them in my ongoing quest to complete classic with every character. It's not uncommon that you'll get at least 4-5 custom parts every classic run if you're playing on 8 or higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

R0Y

Smash Master
Yeah I had that problem yesterday. I had used up my 3 hammers and was having trouble getting the 3 custom costume parts to finish the first board and unlock the last stage (Flat Zone 2.)

I just plugged away at Smash Run, rushing for treasure chests which were the easiest ways to find custom part bags. I thought it was the question mark bags at first but now I'm pretty sure it's not. I eventually got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom