• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I come to the #157 Page and see no :157:.
What happened.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So... how's the weather like out there?
It's moderately foggy over where I live.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just have to point out how all the mods are like "KEEP SPOILERS AWAY!" yet even the RTC Thread was talking about the CSS/Shulk + BJ + Ganondorf/That-Other-Leak-I-Forget-With-The-Alph-Costumes Leaks at one point, and alot of people have the leaked characters in their sigs, like I do. :3

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
You sir, have no sense of humor.
Says the guy who uses the same nostalgia critic gif for pretty much everything.

And plus, I only did that cause you said that completely unironicly, which is actually really.... Uh... weird, hence the reaction video.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Says the guy who uses the same nostalgia critic gif for pretty much everything.

And plus, I only did that cause you said that completely unironicly, which is actually really.... Uh... weird, hence the reaction video.
I've been finding other funny images if that makes you happy
Better than having a bad one.
Says the guy who hates on Nickelback. :troll:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That's just common sense to hate on Nickleback.
Idk, I heard that their lead singer is a pretty good role model, and that he recently got married to Avril Lavigne, another fine Canadian artist I have respect for. It's not just about Nickelback ,it's that Canada has a lot of famous people. Larry Walker, Bryan Adams, Rick Morranis, you name it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh yeah, did anyone hear, that Dwayne Johnson is supposed to be playing Black Adam? I can't remember the last time he played the bad guy. Should be interesting though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Due to my stupid timezone, sometimes I feel like I take the Smashboard's night shift. I sleep when most of the action is happening, but I'm still a part of the team.

Idk, I heard that their lead singer is a pretty good role model, and that he recently got married to Avril Lavigne, another fine Canadian artist I have respect for. It's not just about Nickelback ,it's that Canada has a lot of famous people. Larry Walker, Bryan Adams, Rick Morranis, you name it.
Bryan Adams is one of the best musicians to come out of Canada.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Idk, I heard that their lead singer is a pretty good role model, and that he recently got married to Avril Lavigne, another fine Canadian artist I have respect for.
I don't doubt that Chad Krouger is an alright guy, just that his music and band sucks so hard.

And how can you repect Avril Lavigne? She needs to stop singing about being an angsty teenager. She's in her 30's and on her second marriage, she's way past being an angsty teen and needs to grow up or retire.

Both of them married means all of their crappy music is in one place so everyone knows to stay away from their albums.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't doubt that Chad Krouger is an alright guy, just that his music and band sucks so hard.

And how can you repect Avril Lavigne? She needs to stop singing about being an angsty teenager. She's in her 30's and on her second marriage, she's way past being an angsty teen and needs to grow up or retire.

Both of them married means all of their crappy music is in one place so everyone knows to stay away from their albums.
So? How old is Carly Rae Jepsen right now? In her late 20's and she looks like she's not even 17! This is coming from someone who doesn't even find Carly Rae Jepsen entertaining at all.

And Chad's last name is KROEGER, not KROUGER

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Those poses and expressions are amazing. Just saying.
I wonder what the other characters will look like holding the S Flag oh-so triumphantly.

----
And those two just happen to be both of my mains. ~ <3

It shall be one of my symbols of Victory.

I wish other people also had my immune system, I haven't been sick in years!
Everyone can have your immune system. Kale + mustard green juice too good. Boil it for 3-6 hours, longer the better, and add some salt, then drink up. If you aren't sick, you won't ever get sick. If you are sick, you won't still be for long.

Assuming, well, you don't actually have a parasite...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
There should be an event match called "Creator vs. Creations" in which you play as a Sakurai Mii and the opponents are Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede and Dark Pit. The stage would be Battlefield or Final Destination and only items original to Smash, from Kirby games created by Sakurai and from Kid Icarus: Uprising would be on.

Due to my stupid timezone, sometimes I feel like I take the Smashboard's night shift. I sleep when most of the action is happening, but I'm still a part of the team.
All of the action happens at night for me. I admit this site has more been often than not the cause of me going to sleep late.

It's what I get for being in Europe. The pictures of the day come at early morning, which makes checking them a good way to start the day.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
So? How old is Carly Rae Jepsen right now? In her late 20's and she looks like she's not even 17! This is coming from someone who doesn't even find Carly Rae Jepsen entertaining at all.

And Chad's last name is KROEGER, not KROUGER
My arguments have been against the music (Nickleback sucking hard) and their music styles(Avril being a 30+ divorcee singing angsty teenager music) , not the people themselves.

You're whole case about CRJ is irrelevant since this was about Nickleback and Avril Lavigne being sucky musical 'artists'.

And I'm sooooooo sorry I spelled Kroeger wrong. /sarcasm

*Nintendumb senses tingling*

I have a bad feeling about a delay for Zelda Wii U to 2016 and Smash Wii U to Mid-December 2014. Of course that's just me but seriously Nintendo, you dare do that.....
All of the action happens at night for me. I admit this site has more been often than not the cause of me going to sleep late.

It's what I get for being in Europe. The pictures of the day come at early morning, which makes checking them a good way to start the day.
I'm usually seeing people active in Smashboards at around late night 12:00 AM - 10:30 AM in my timezone. Yep. Midnight to morning :(

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
My arguments have been against the music (Nickleback sucking hard) and their music styles(Avril being a 30+ divorcee singing angsty teenager music) , not the people themselves.

You're whole case about CRJ is irrelevant since this was about Nickleback and Avril Lavigne being sucky musical 'artists'.

And I'm sooooooo sorry I spelled Kroeger wrong. /sarcasm
At least they're not the only artists I listen to. I also collect stuff from Crush 40, Nsync, Jason Mraz, Steely Dan, Huey Lewis and the News, Taylor Swift, and The Rolling Stones. If anything, I just like what's successful and not from bad role models.

Its a similar case with Baseball, which I don't even want to start with my nitpicks about Barry Bonds and Alex Fraudriguez

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So... how's the weather like out there?
It's moderately foggy over where I live.
Clear skies after 3 days of incessant rain.

I feel ya. Most of the stuff takes place in the early morning hours,... and admittedly this website is responsible for messing up my sleep schedule for the last two years. :laugh:

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I was sick all day yesterday... and didn't post here one time. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom