• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yes, I'm a girl.
If you look hard enough you'll be able to find a picture of me proving this somewhere here on smashboards. It was a picture I took in high school when I dressed up for Halloween. Have fun searching. :)
Hint: It's in a character forum~
Ooh, mind games.
I'll start with Pikachu.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
C'mon guys, just one more page, then we get to the :157: Page and start posting pics of Typhlosion everywhere because Typhlosion is a badazz.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can't wait for the first Edge of Spider-Verse issue to come out. It hurts to see alternate versions of your childhood hero get killed though.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I like how Shulk is all smiley in his trailer/artworks. He seems like a nice guy to befriend.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Yes, I'm a girl.

If you look hard enough you'll be able to find a picture of me proving this somewhere here on smashboards. It was a picture I took in high school when I dressed up for Halloween. Have fun searching. :)

Hint: It's in a character forum~
For some reason I actually thought that before you said so. I had no reason to think so, but I don't know, it's just the way you talk and act I think......
I have been spending a ton of time with girls... I think I am getting that 6th sense or something... Maybe I should spend more time with guys.....

D

Deleted member

No, go into the Fiyah with Ms. Speculah.
Ţ̶̶͙͚͇̘̥̯͈̰̙ͮ̃̓A͔͇͖͓̪̟͎͊̈́̓̊͡L̶̤̰̓̌ͮ͛̀̈̽ͬǨ̩̣̩̥̥̻̫̂̐ͭ͢͡ ̯̥̜̯̘̩̭̎͊͋͗̆̄̓ͥ͢ͅA̙ͭͫͥ̃̂̿͛̀͝B̲̱͗ͪƠ̟̻͇̠̘̓̈́Ư̧̩̜̫̈̊̋͐̔̓̌̀T̪̩̬͉̥̖͙̏̊ͤ̂͋́̓ͅ ̈͗͟҉̹͎̞ͅY̛͑͟ͅO̶͖̺̳̞̜͕̹͗ͬ̋͐̋͒̆̅̀U̮̘̦̔̀ͩ̒̐̍̀̚͜Ṟ͈͛͗͐̾͆͊͜͢͝ ̵̧̜̮̹́͊ͦ̍̓ͣ̚̚F̸̡̼͕̤̍̍̈́͊̔ͣ͌̄E͉̦̞͍̥̻̝͊̌͗̂̀͠Ẹ̵̵̪̩̯͉̘̜̀̓ͬ̏ͨL̮͖̙͍̤͇̘̾̎ͪ̈́͜Ị̧̓ͬ͋ͬ́ͥ͒͑̀Ṉ̸̹͙͔̺͎̼̆ͫ͊͋̓ͮͣ̀͌͟ͅG̷̱ͥ̂͊͑́̀Ṡ̷̛͔̖͑̂̅
̗͍̙̠̮̭̘͋͌ͭ̍̂̚͡͝D̨̠͓̖̗̺̱ͬͭͣͩ̽̎ͭ́̉ͅO͆҉̣̞̺̟ͅ ̻̰̎ͫ̽̄̂Ĩ̜̬̹̪ͬ̿͢͝T̨͎̅̀́̇͆̑̀͘

1. No.
2. No.
3. Newcomers = Bottom tier
3. pls dont. =(

Y̷̞̼̣͕̘̠̞͆ͧͪ͂ͧ͂́O̜̝͉̻͊ͨͧ̿́͛͗Ủ̫͍̩̼̹̮̭ͮ͞ ͎̜̰̤͈͕̲͔̊̃̿ͫ̈́̽ͭ́̇W̸ͥ̏̚҉̶̺͉̯̩͈ͅI̗̠̻͖ͨ̐ͦ̇ͤͩL̷̗̙̗͓͔ͫ͢L̴̙̙̆̈́̓ͨͧͪ̕͢ ̻̘̣̩͇̺͍̪̤̿́ͪͫN̵̗ͨ̐͗̾̚͠͞E̵͙̘͕͎̜͚̺͕̟͗̓̀̅̒V̝̺̓̇̊̿̀̕͢E͓̫͉͊͛̓ͤ́R̘̹̲ͫ͒͊̉ͧ̌̆̇ͭ ̭̣͙̟̘͕̽͑ͮ̇ͦ̏͐̾ͅȨ̨̟̟̞̦̱͓̏̇̈́ͪ̅̑̊͗S̘̰͚̥̮̳̠ͭͭ̾ͧ͛͢͜C̦̤͋ͬ̈́À̰̦͎ͬ̓̓̏͜͞P̼͎̻̞̩͈͔͚̌̋̈́̌̆̋ͥ́E̬͚͈͖̼͌̿ͩ͑͆͜

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Let's talk about our feelings.
Well... Now that you mentioned it. So my girlfriend was coming over to my house today. So I decided to bake her a cake. I made her a caramel cake, with caramel icing. It tasted really good. So anyway, she pretty much tackled me to the ground when she saw what I did. And then we ate the cake. We spent the rest of the day with me teaching her how to play brawl, it was fun.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
For some reason I actually thought that before you said so. I had no reason to think so, but I don't know, it's just the way you talk and act I think......
I have been spending a ton of time with girls... I think I am getting that 6th sense or something... Maybe I should spend more time with guys.....
What has happened is that you have accumulated enough quality examples of the essential nature of femininity within the cultural context that you have forged a strong enough connection to recognize new examples as the universal female more readily and accurately.
Abstraction is no mystifying thing or sixth sense, it is merely a function of human rationality, sir!

xSinCarax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xSinCarax
3DS FC
4313-2082-1946
What has happened is that you have accumulated enough quality examples of the essential nature of femininity within the cultural context that you have forged a strong enough connection to recognize new examples as the universal female more readily and accurately.
Abstraction is no mystifying thing or sixth sense, it is merely a function of human rationality, sir!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
-one of my favorite stock internet images-
Good sir, the subject observes the object, and the subject of human intellect is a powerful and discerning subject, such to the point it has a great many powers. To accurately be able to observe and interpret, that is to universalize or abstract from the particular or accidental form of a thing, the intrinsic quality of a thing (in this case, femininity) is revealed in a process as natural as breathing.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Just don't feed him vegetables or show him caterpillers.
Why? Does the poor hunk dislike veggies?

I don't blame him, vegetables are gross. But broccoli and cheddar cheese (especially steamed broccoli) is like OMG I could eat that **** every day. But I literally live off of hot chocolate and toast. Someone help me.

Caterpillars could be cute or weird looking. Depends.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I'll get back to uploading new content by next week or so.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Gosh dang it, guys, I'm trying to break my addiction, and here everyone is casually posting sexy things.
I think I'll just go to sleep instead. Goodnight.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Something's wrong with the D-diffuser!"
Please excuse my while I SHL.
(I humbly apologize for the joke.)

Gosh dang it, guys, I'm trying to break my addiction, and here everyone is casually posting sexy things.
I think I'll just go to sleep instead. Goodnight.
This is not sexy. Sexy implies it's appealing in some way, shape and/or form.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Why? Does the poor hunk dislike veggies?

I don't blame him, vegetables are gross. But broccoli and cheddar cheese (especially steamed broccoli) is like OMG I could eat that **** every day. But I literally live off of hot chocolate and toast. Someone help me.

Caterpillars could be cute or weird looking. Depends.
Shulk will only eat vegetables from Fiora, but he begrudgingly does it so he doesn't disappoint her. He hates eating them otherwise.

As for being afraid of caterpillers, it was stated in the Heart-to-Heart "The Legend of The Spiders" .

Then again, wit the Caterpile enemies, you'd be nervous around the bugs too.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
What is this about femininity and examples and the way people talk/type?

What is "femininity"? We type out words, and depending on how we structure sentences and what words/emoticons we use can equal femininity, meaning such user is a female? What about masculinity? Isn't it silly to apply/assume a gender to how a person structures their sentences? Wordings aren't gender exclusive.

Shulk will only eat vegetables from Fiora, but he begrudgingly does it so he doesn't disappoint her. He hates eating them otherwise.

As for being afraid of caterpillers, it was stated in the Heart-to-Heart "The Legend of The Spiders" .

Then again, wit the Caterpile enemies, you'd be nervous around the bugs too.
Interesting. I have one more question: Shulk's red vest thing has a hood... does he ever put it on in-game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom