• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
On a cool note about the Pokémon Championships, a dude using a Shiny Machamp won the Senior Division with pro strats, that focused on a Cresselia using Trick Room and Skill Swap to shut down the opposite team while Machamp proceeded to smash them.

Morbi

Scavenger
Good thing they were dumb for trying that in Boston, it is obvious that the counter-terrorism measures there got improved.

Weird thing is that both dudes were classified to participate in the TCG Masters Division, and said in a Facebook post they planned to go to the tournament and "Kill the competition", so yeah, they are crazy and hopefully both will get jailed for a long time,
That makes it sound as though they were joking. "We are going to KILL the competition... through our sheer mastery of Pokemon!" I mean, they did bother to register, maybe the guns were just there as a punchline?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It doesn't make it any less frightening. Have they not put a ban on assault rifles for civilian usage?
I'm not a fan of some specific guns being allowed for the general public but some buttholes insist the Second Amendment should be intact and unaltered (I strongly disagree in a number of cases).

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
HERE COMES SUMMER BASH!

Match Card

Mario (c) vs Wario vs Sonic the Hedgehog vs Crash Bandicoot vs Kirby vs Donkey Kong vs Mewtwo vs Pacman in an 8-Man fight for the SSB World Championship

Ridley (c) vs Agumon in an Ironman match (30 minutes) for the SSB Smash Championship

Falco Lombardi (c) vs King Dedede for the United States Championship

Lucina (c) and Daisy (c) vs Blaze the Cat and Rose for the SSB Women's and Knockout's Championships. Whoever scores the pinfall, wins/retains the belt(s)

Swords and Magic (Ghirahim and Vaati) (c) vs Iggy Koopa and Larry Koopa for the SSB Speedy (Lightweight) Tag Team Championships

Lucas (c) vs Patamon vs Inkling Boy vs Ray MK for the SSB Brave Gate (super lightweight) Championship

R.O.B (c) vs Dragonite vs Geno in a 3-Way Dance for the SSB Japan Championship

Nidoking (c) vs Tiny the Tiger vs Gaomon vs Sceptile vs Ike vs Sidus Matthews vs Espio the Chameleon vs Ryu in an XTREME RULES MATCH for the SSB Xtreme (Hardcore) Championship

Masters of Destruction (Leon Bryant and Sneaky) (c) vs New Kids on Da Block (Maximus Azazel and Javier Harrison) vs Razor Winds (Zangoose and Sandslash) vs Speedy Boyz (Pellet Smith and Cheezer Jones) in a 4-Way-Tag Team match for the SSB World Tag Team Championships

Bowser/Bowser Jr/Ganondorf/Wolf O'Donnell vs Ludwig von Koopa/Captain Falcon/Captain Olimar/Luigi in an 8-Man Tag Team match

Fox McCloud vs Hawkins Gray (c) - non-title match

Robin (c) vs Shulk - non-title match

Gengar vs Lucario

ABS (Ariel, Bloom, and Shasta) vs Devil Girls (Chip Cat/Pounce/Snip) in a 6-Women Tag match

Samus Aran vs Wii Fit Trainer vs Peach vs Gatomon vs Gia Oliver vs Jade - 6 Women Bikini Battle Royale for #1 Contendership for Women's Championship at Nights of Champions

Place your bets folks! Results will be up tomorrow night due to Summerslam on PPV

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
HERE COMES SUMMER BASH!

Match Card

Mario (c) vs Wario vs Sonic the Hedgehog vs Crash Bandicoot vs Kirby vs Donkey Kong vs Mewtwo vs Pacman in an 8-Man fight for the SSB World Championship

Ridley (c) vs Agumon in an Ironman match (30 minutes) for the SSB Smash Championship

Lucina (c) and Daisy (c) vs Blaze the Cat and Rose for the SSB Women's and Knockout's Championships. Whoever scores the pinfall, wins/retains the belt(s)

Swords and Magic (Ghirahim and Vaati) (c) vs Iggy Koopa and Larry Koopa for the SSB Speedy (Lightweight) Tag Team Championships

Lucas (c) vs Patamon vs Inkling Boy vs Ray MK for the SSB Brave Gate (super lightweight) Championship

Nidoking (c) vs Tiny the Tiger vs Gaomon vs Sceptile vs Ike vs Sidus Matthews vs Espio the Chameleon vs Ryu in an XTREME RULES MATCH for the SSB Xtreme (Hardcore) Championship

Masters of Destruction (Leon Bryant and Sneaky) (c) vs New Kids on Da Block (Maximus Azazel and Javier Harrison) vs Razor Winds (Zangoose and Sandslash) vs Speedy Boyz (Pellet Smith and Cheezer Jones) in a 4-Way-Tag Team match for the SSB World Tag Team Championships

Bowser/Bowser Jr/Ganondorf/Wolf O'Donnell vs Ludwig von Koopa/Captain Falcon/Captain Olimar/Luigi in an 8-Man Tag Team match

Gengar vs Lucario

ABS (Ariel, Bloom, and Shasta) vs Devil Girls (Chip Cat/Pounce/Snip) in a 6-Women Tag match

Samus Aran vs Wii Fit Trainer vs Peach vs Gatomon vs Gia Oliver vs Jade - 6 Women Bikini Battle Royale for #1 Contendership for Women's Championship at Nights of Champions

Place your bets folks! Results will be up tomorrow night due to Summerslam on PPV
You mentioned Crash but not Spyro. We are no longer friends.

:troll: That still wasn't okay though

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HERE COMES SUMMER BASH!

Match Card

Gengar vs Lucario

Things will get sexy if Agumon digievolves into Skullgreymon :denzel:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Today's little get together at Arlington Heights wasn't half bad with the good food and small events. People weren't kidding around when they say that these horseraces are serious business and we wasted no time in making bets (with literally no money involved). And my old man wasn't kidding around when he say that the new people he work with are traditional Italians (complete with his new Hispanic boss).

I'd say what the most enjoyable thing about the event was the petting zoo since there were many adorable animals to feed (rabbits, donkeys, goats, sheep, ducks, etc). One in particular was a young calf that could resist liking my hand and his coat was so smooth. The best part? My girlfriend taught me a trick were I can simply pluck loose animal food off the ground until my hand is full and feed them. Beats having to pay for animal feed when there's plenty of wasted food to give to those alpacas. :laugh:

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

She didn't ACTUALLY vote for him.

But even if she did, I would just slap myself.

And if Kaito or ANY OTHER VOCALOID gets into Smash.

I will never touch SSB4 ever again.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
She didn't ACTUALLY vote for him.

But even if she did, I would just slap myself.

And if Kaito or ANY OTHER VOCALOID gets into Smash.

I will never touch SSB4 ever again.
Relax, the chance of a vocaloid becoming DLC is as high as one of us becoming DLC.

S

Silver_1357

Oh wait a sec.....she just told me she voted for him as a joke.

Meaning that she didn't want him in Smash.

tumblr_inline_nlfoamAVxH1rc4656.gif
THANK YOU

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Suddenly, I have the urge to support a generic female pop star for Smash. Any ideas?

T

Trick or Treat

Man...what a bad day so far. For real. Please save me for the 15 minutes while I am on break, Social friends.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Man...what a bad day so far. For real. Please save me for the 15 minutes while I am on break, Social friends.
I need access to your save file before I can unleash my powers on the mortals in your world. :4jigglypuff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom