• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Chill and salty at the same time, but its not a big deal. Why you're upset?
Well, today a lot has not gone my way.

The potential of a pregnancy scare is very possible at the moment, until I see the doctor. I got in a fight with one of my friends. My first job has been horrible and today has been a bad day with coworkers and customers. I also have a major migraine.

I am... ether depressed or sad because of what is happening right now...

My Mum was only pronounced dead so she is still alive but however the situation has gone worse as of right now. :(

Cyndane and Frostwraith are helping me...
Oh it got worse? I'm so sorry :(

T

Trick or Treat

The potential of a pregnancy scare is very possible at the moment, until I see the doctor. I got in a fight with one of my friends. My first job has been horrible and today has been a bad day with coworkers and customers. I also have a major migraine.

Also working 14 hours and having to wake up for school tomorrow is not fun.

Luig

Confused
Super Mario Maker gives you all this freedom....
And yet.....
You still can't make stages from right to left.
:facepalm:
Ninty's afraid of messing with the mario formula :4pacman:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

The difficulty curve on life is unforgiving. Looks like you kiddies need to grind in the early game.
Now you're playing with the boys.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Wa-wa-wa-wa-wa? Pregnancy scare? For you or your friend?

aetherialTrickster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mikotsuhime
3DS FC
2294-3718-0246
D̸͚͓̊̏ͅIͥͥ̋D̶̤̄N̲ͯ̅̚T̞̻̱͔̈́́ ̤̺̮͇̟̬̦̌ͣ̈́͒̉̈Í͖͍̟̫̦̙̞̽͐̚ ̼͔̼̬ͣ̌̊̓T̠͋ͧE̽L̺̘̬̼͖͆̅̓́L̳͐̈̅ͮ͘ ̬̈́̎̉ͯỸ͙̩̝̿ͬ̚͘O̞̻̳͂̅͟U͇̣̪̬̻̪̿͊̉͛́ ̯̭̰́̃͛̌̍Ǹ̩̣̱̒ͣͦ̔͐̾O̦̝ͫ̿͑̐T̝͈̯͔ ̟̻͔̰̇ͯT͉̙͋̀Ớ͙͈̱̙ͩ̂̈̇͛ ̠̝̱̻ͯ̽̓ͩͫ͞S̎̾͐͊E͕̩N͕̗̿͆ͣͬͩ̑D̢̝͈̜ͩ̔ ͙̼͌ͯ̂ͫ̽̃͌͠M̄ͬ̈́ͮE̷ͨ̍̈́ͤ ̬͚ͫ͑ͮT̶͉̗͎ͫ̄̐ͧ̾H̨̫Ĕ͛̍̊ͦͥSͦ̓ͩ̉́͒͏̩̫̼͈͇̙͉E̵̗̍͛̉ͮ

S

Silver_1357

D̸͚͓̊̏ͅIͥͥ̋D̶̤̄N̲ͯ̅̚T̞̻̱͔̈́́ ̤̺̮͇̟̬̦̌ͣ̈́͒̉̈Í͖͍̟̫̦̙̞̽͐̚ ̼͔̼̬ͣ̌̊̓T̠͋ͧE̽L̺̘̬̼͖͆̅̓́L̳͐̈̅ͮ͘ ̬̈́̎̉ͯỸ͙̩̝̿ͬ̚͘O̞̻̳͂̅͟U͇̣̪̬̻̪̿͊̉͛́ ̯̭̰́̃͛̌̍Ǹ̩̣̱̒ͣͦ̔͐̾O̦̝ͫ̿͑̐T̝͈̯͔ ̟̻͔̰̇ͯT͉̙͋̀Ớ͙͈̱̙ͩ̂̈̇͛ ̠̝̱̻ͯ̽̓ͩͫ͞S̎̾͐͊E͕̩N͕̗̿͆ͣͬͩ̑D̢̝͈̜ͩ̔ ͙̼͌ͯ̂ͫ̽̃͌͠M̄ͬ̈́ͮE̷ͨ̍̈́ͤ ̬͚ͫ͑ͮT̶͉̗͎ͫ̄̐ͧ̾H̨̫Ĕ͛̍̊ͦͥSͦ̓ͩ̉́͒͏̩̫̼͈͇̙͉E̵̗̍͛̉ͮ
tumblr_nktuuiA7ov1tjp8hmo1_500.png
Be happy I sent you this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to go and get those freaking cement bags, if my car breaks down due the weight I'll flip some ****

Whoa, that's a surprise. I hope the problem with your friend gets solved soon, and don't worry, work can be **** but a bad day tends to be followed by a good one.
I have to go, sorry, if you want someone to talk later, feel free to leave me a PM and I hope you get better soon.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's for me.

I mean it is most likely not actually anything, but still the thoughts are in my head.
Get that uterus checked out. Also, sucks to hear your first day on the job hasn't gone well, but don't fret. My first day on my part-time job was a scary wake-up call that caused me to work late. I'm still there every weekend for nearly 3 years.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
@ aetherialTrickster aetherialTrickster you're making me cringe.
This does not fuel my sadism. You are not compatible. I must destroy you myself to fix the problem. :4villager:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

ohboiz...

It is best to go see a doctor about this... Please PM if you have to...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ aetherialTrickster aetherialTrickster I REALLY hate to be that guy but you should really read up "Da Rulez" on the OP. It will help you understand that this place has strict rules and is a meme gulag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom