• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

For about a year I lived with guy friends. Like actually renting a place together I mean. It was me, one other girl, and 4 guys. So I got used to it I suppose.

Dorms, huh? We have them here, but the distance between home and college is doable so there's no need for me to move.
Yeah, same. Any college I go to is really close so I have no need for a dorm. It would be a waste of money.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Dorms, huh? We have them here, but the distance between home and college is doable so there's no need for me to move.
You know, back when I still went to my old college in Minnesota, I was in driving distance between the dorm and my house, but I moved into the dorm primarily because my dad's a bit of a jerk. Now that I'm going out of state I have no choice but to live in the dorm.

:037:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There were no good colleges in my home town. ;_;

Living in a dorm has its benefits. You're free from any kind of supervision, it lets you think for yourself, it teaches you to manage your living expenses, and the sorry state of most dorms here kind of makes you hardy in general. :laugh:

:231:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know, back when I still went to my old college in Minnesota, I was in driving distance between the dorm and my house, but I moved into the dorm primarily because my dad's a bit of a jerk. Now that I'm going out of state I have no choice but to live in the dorm.
Understandable. I would've done the same thing in your situation.

Yeah, same. Any college I go to is really close so I have no need for a dorm. It would be a waste of money.
It takes me about 1-1.5 hour to reach college, so definitely doable. Plus, I love traveling by train. And Swampertrulz, please don't post that one video.

Living in a dorm has its benefits. You're free from any kind of supervision, it lets you think for yourself, it teaches you to manage your living expenses, and the sorry state of most dorms here kind of makes you hardy in general. :laugh:

To be honest, I probably would be more interested in a dorm if I weren't this greedy. :laugh:

T

Trick or Treat

Girls are too judgy. I would try to disguise myself as a boy to get into a boys' dorm.

T

Trick or Treat

Understandable. I would've done the same thing in your situation.

It takes me about 1-1.5 hour to reach college, so definitely doable. Plus, I love traveling by train. And Swampertrulz, please don't post that one video.

To be honest, I probably would be more interested in a dorm if I weren't this greedy. :laugh:
My colleges, the ones I'd go to, are all between 15-30 minutes away haha. Even the further ones, up ti an hour away, I would just drive to myself.

Not worth paying for a dorm.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Depends on the city. Where I go to college, the cheapest I can find is 370 bucks. Yes, I'm that much of a greedy jerk.
My dorm costs $390 for a year.

I've found that a noticeable number of students stay in dorms here because of college wi-fi. >_>

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

My dorm costs $390 for a year.

I've found that a noticeable number of students stay in dorms here because of college wi-fi. >_>

The wifi at my school sucked last time I went. Some places it was okay, but other areas it was completely gone. Even cell service got cut off in certain hallways.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey Guys.
Is it weird that I slept at 6PM? :4dk:
Hmm.. it seems so; it's tough to distinguish stuff like that from game mechanics, there's also stuff like gag feats which are played up for comedy like DK punching the moon. Are you taking into account any other power-ups and abilities?
Yes, but only the flower kinds.
I think that the Fire Flower can hurt fire enemies as well, but I'll need to look more into the 2(.5 on [3]DS/Wii[ U])D Platformer Mario games. But in the RPGs, the fire only does little damage or no damage at all against the same kind of enemies. So which is which?

This is going to be a long weekend. :4rob:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yes. You're a freak of nature are probably not from this planet. You may need to see a doctor immediately.
m8 I had a bad cold all day yesterday and the medicine I took made me drowsy, so I slept at 6.
And now it's 11 PM. :4pacman:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
There is sub tank in MMZ1? I didn't known that. (Also i finish excepteted one. All the mission without using a Cyber-elf.)
Yeah, but you need Cyber-elf's to get them. It's worth it for the final mission tho. I've never used Cyber-elf's either but for the last mission it's imo quite necessary if you're an average player like me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Girls are too judgy. I would try to disguise myself as a boy to get into a boys' dorm.
You sure thats a good idea pff Have fun getting thrown out of College for that then

I just live at home. I dont go to a big college anyway, I dont have the money

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

You sure thats a good idea pff Have fun getting thrown out of College for that then

I just live at home. I dont go to a big college anyway, I dont have the money
Pffft I kid I kid. I really would rather dorm with guys though in all honesty. Or just not dorm at all.

Dude, if it is really magic, where are the witches?
This is just a dream of an absolution.

sadface.mp3
*ahem*

Did someone say witch?

sadfrog.mov

D

Deleted member

Even Cortana is trying to motivate me to get rid of Flightitus.

And hello!

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I'm going on vacation and may or may not have internet access, so GOODBYE, DON'T BLOW THE PLACE UP WITHOUT MY GUIDANCE

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just woke up. I'm doing good, I guess.
Dude, how long do you sleep?
The last time I usually saw you when I was fighting insomnia you usually said your goodbyes around 4-5AM CT. :4pacman:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Well, I managed to play some For Glory against a laggy Falcon. The guy grab released me, causing me to side-b (was using Falco) and SD. He taunted, jumped off the stage and Falcon kicked to his death.

Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom