• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i have to go too, see ya guys later.
Time to watch some GF. ;)

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Wassuppp?

Have you ever watched the Motion Graphics for Umineko? They are amazing, and I am going to try learning to play them on the piano myself. Though I have heard that they are very, very difficult to play.

Wait there is a Sasuke spinoff?

Honestly the best part about Naruto was always the Konoha rookies plus Gaara's squad.
I have not. I'll go check them out when I get the chance.

T

Trick or Treat

Does anyone ever think about what life would be like for their friends if they had moved out of state?

Like, years ago before high school my parents wanted to kove across the country. So I obviously never would have met my awesome friends right now.

It just makes me wonder how different their lives would be if they never met me.

I have not. I'll go check them out when I get the chance.
Cool! They are only about 5 minutes each but they are so well made, and the songs are amazing. I really want to learn to play them on piano

Sorry to keep bothering you with Umineko stuff, though. :/ Especually while you are on a trip and all

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Does anyone ever think about what life would be like for their friends if they had moved out of state?

Like, years ago before high school my parents wanted to kove across the country. So I obviously never would have met my awesome friends right now.

It just makes me wonder how different theur lives would be if they never met me.
They might've ended up plotting to take over the world. YOUR ACTIONS HAVE SAVED US ALL.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Cool! They are only about 5 minutes each but they are so well made, and the songs are amazing. I really want to learn to play them on piano

Sorry to keep bothering you with Umineko stuff, though. :/ Especually while you are on a trip and all
Nah it's cool. :grin:
i have to go too, see ya guys later.
Time to watch some GF. ;)
I won't judge. :seuss:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

It just makes me wonder how different theur lives would be if they never met me.
It depends on how much your impact is on their life. If it's a lot (like, you're their only friend or so), their lifes obviously would be very different. If you're 'just' friends, then probably not all that much.
With 'your' I mean in general by the way, not @Flower Miracle.

Also, don't doublepost. ;)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
First stage of Neo Arcadie finish! Time for the second!

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Good morning, world!

I'm not sure if I understood what you said, but one of my closest friends actually ended moving to another country because of her parents. She was only here for three years, and I only got to befriend her in her last year, but that was enough to form a close friendship. I'm glad we're still talking even though she left 3 years ago

T

Trick or Treat

It depends on how much your impact is on their life. If it's a lot (like, you're their only friend or so), their lifes obviously would be very different. If you're 'just' friends, then probably not all that much.
With 'your' I mean in general by the way, not @Flower Miracle.

Also, don't doublepost. ;)
Well my close friends at least. In my case, I know one of them only managed to leave her abusive relationship because of me. And she in turn practically saved my life. And then my ex, she would probably be a little different if she never met me.

But yeah, "just" friends probably wouldn't have a huge impact like you said.

Good morning, world!

I'm not sure if I understood what you said, but one of my closest friends actually ended moving to another country because of her parents. She was only here for three years, and I only got to befriend her in her last year, but that was enough to form a close friendship. I'm glad we're still talking even though she left 3 years ago
Well imagine if you and her never met, I mean. Like she moved before you guys met. How different do you think each of your lives would be?

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well my close friends at least. In my case, I know one of them only managed to leave her abusive relationship because of me. And she in turn practically saved my life. And then my ex, she would probably be a little different if she never met me.
Well, yours, hers and your exes' life would all be a lot different if you had never met them. And if you mean 'saved your life' literally, then you wouldn't be alive anymore, but I don't know if you meant it like that or not. It's none of my business too, anyway.

@ Coricus Coricus I fixed it. The avatar, at least.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Well, yours, hers and your exes' life would all be (a lot) different if you had never met them. And if you mean 'saved your life' literally, then you wouldn't be alive anymore, but I don't know if you meant it like that or not. It's none of my business too, anyway.

Saved my life as in I was self-harming and extremely close to ending things but then getting close to her kept me going.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

It just makes me wonder how different their lives would be if they never met me.
I had a group of friends with whom I attended school straight from kindergarten to 10th grade, when I moved to a different city. It was hard to let go of them... but I ultimately most of them were just 'friends', so I slowly forgot them as I adjusted to the new environment.

Then again, after 2 years and the college entrance exams, I moved to the town where I currently am. As luck would have it, many friends (20-ish) from the second school took admission in the same college as me, making it easier for me to fit in.

Even if people can now stay connected through Skype, Facebook and those, in the absence of physically meeting up, bonds really do weaken over time.

:231:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, yours, hers and your exes' life would all be (a lot) different if you had never met them. And if you mean 'saved your life' literally, then you wouldn't be alive anymore, but I don't know if you meant it like that or not. It's none of my business too, anyway.

Thanks.

It seemed to nudge everything else into the right place, too.

I could figure out most of the info box by looking at Space Stranger's profile code, but that part eluded me for some reason.

Now all I have to do is develop a personality and my page will be complete. :awesome:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
pro tip: you might want to actually use some cyber elfs/sub tanks for the mission. You'll know when when you get there.
There is sub tank in MMZ1? I didn't known that. (Also i finish excepteted one. All the mission without using a Cyber-elf.)

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I've never really had any childhood friends. I never got my own phone till freshman year, so I hadn't developed deep relationships. I'm pretty much looking forward to college so that I can be able to do what I want with the friends I'll spend my time with. I'm gonna try not to be a stranger this year so that I can break some bad habits before the year's up. Getting my life together for my friends is FUNSIES. :p

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I thought it was Friday today... I made the mistake of going to GR and finding out that there is no one that i recognize from the Facebook group... I wasted 45 mins of my life.

Hooray for me!

565.gif

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I finished the second stage of Neo Arcadia. I have to stop however because of my father. Damn it.:4darkpit:

T

Trick or Treat

I had a group of friends with whom I attended school straight from kindergarten to 10th grade, when I moved to a different city. It was hard to let go of them... but I ultimately most of them were just 'friends', so I slowly forgot them as I adjusted to the new environment.

Then again, after 2 years and the college entrance exams, I moved to the town where I currently am. As luck would have it, many friends (20-ish) from the second school took admission in the same college as me, making it easier for me to fit in.

Even if people can now stay connected through Skype, Facebook and those, in the absence of physically meeting up, bonds really do weaken over time.

It's true. Sometimes long distance works, but it really is a lot harder than seeing them in person.

Glad things worked out though!

Great thing you met her then. You are lucky to have a friend like that.
I am. I really, really am.

I've never really had any childhood friends. I never got my own phone till freshman year, so I hadn't developed deep relationships. I'm pretty much looking forward to college so that I can be able to do what I want with the friends I'll spend my time with. I'm gonna try not to be a stranger this year so that I can break some bad habits before the year's up. Getting my life together for my friends is FUNSIES. :p
College, as well as work, are great ways to meet lasting friends!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
College is the time when you really grow as a human being. Plopped into a room with four complete strangers can be hilarious, depressing, awkward and everything in between. :p

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Your true friends will last and stick around. That's the way I see it.

College is the time when you really grow as a human being. Plopped into a room with four complete strangers can be hilarious, depressing, awkward and everything in between. :p

You had a class of only 4 other people?

T

Trick or Treat

I meant the dorm. My class has 60 students. :p

Yeah, I realized that after Cirno mentioned it. I have only gone to community colleges so far, so I kind of forgot about dorms. I'd honestly rather share a dorm with guys to be honest.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Dorms, huh? We have them here, but the distance between home and college is doable so there's no need for me to move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom