• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Yes, I'm still alive.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey, just went to a small tournament where I finished at second place. I lost against a Ness, wich reminded me how awfully annoying they can be when played good. The match was close though, I just need to learn the matchup a little better.
I've only used my mains there, but I'm counting on maining Zero Suit Samus. She'd be really useful with Mario and Falco. Mario has the most balanced matchups, ZSS is a great top/high tier that suits my style, and Falco is my main trump card against weird matchups. I still got Doc' and Mac in the back, in case I really need something weird, but they won't be useful outside of that.

Guess I'm gonna try and go to more Smash tournaments if I can find some. It was fun !

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
Who here would consider themselves the best Smash player in their friend group? I'd say I'm the best at 1v1s (destroyed my friend in an Ike ditto yesterday), but when we throw in 2 more players and Smash Balls, it's about even. Until they realize that I'm still alive at 200% with Ness.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
I would have before I moved to where I am. But my roommate Ryan has poured thousands and thousands of hours into the game and is absolutely pro with ROB and Ryu. The dude's scary good.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hi. How is everyone? I have been practising more Melee recently as I am going to try to focus more Melee in the future. I am still playing Smash 4.

Also no school for a week as well. :p

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Oh god playing Singed in LoL is bloody hilarious.
Running after people and throwing them into the air like they're patties right into your teammates doesn't stop being fun.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Hi. How is everyone? I have been practising more Melee recently as I am going to try to focus more Melee in the future. I am still playing Smash 4.

I'm quite nice, myself. I start working in a few days. I'll be working at a Grocery store. I am also done with school for the semester. So yeah.

I don't really play Melee much anymore, myself. I just like Smash 4 more. Plus I'm better at Smash 4, but that's not saying much because I suck at Smash 4. :p

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Who here would consider themselves the best Smash player in their friend group? I'd say I'm the best at 1v1s (destroyed my friend in an Ike ditto yesterday), but when we throw in 2 more players and Smash Balls, it's about even. Until they realize that I'm still alive at 200% with Ness.
In smash 4 I'm about even with everyone else in my play group just because I've never bothered to learn how to play and just space aerials with jiggs instead, but in Project M I mop the floor with everyone just by moving around so much more effectively than anyone else

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

Hellooooo! How are ya! Nice to hear you have a week break! Haven't seen ya for a while. Probably because I haven't been on here for a while XP

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today I discovered that I missed a Hunger Games some pages ago. :079:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, I just finished a drawning yesterday.
So here it is.
Zeliux Arc Character and Stuff.png
There isn't a main focus, I just drawned what I wanted.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yes, I'm still alive.
It's been a while. How are you?

-------------

I've been busy with my Touhou Translation Project, and playing Valkyria Chronicles ( It's hard as hell. ;_; ) and some Kirby.

I really want a multiplayer sequel to KRtDL. It's hard to beat the 4 player fun.

:231:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Huh, I realized I haven't played a Smash Bros. game in quite a while. Not even the original, which I've played the most by far and is my favorite.

Do people still play Smash casually now?

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
Huh, I realized I haven't played a Smash Bros. game in quite a while. Not even the original, which I've played the most by far and is my favorite.

Do people still play Smash casually now?
I'll play Smash casually from time to time, but also competitively. Hi, I'm a semi-casual. Nice to meet you.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I play Project M from time to time. I haven't played Smash 4 in months.

Right now, I things that interest me much more than Smash, so....

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I actually haven't touched Smash in a long while. Don't know why, I still have to complete it 100%. I think the last time I played it was when I played a self-made tournament in Smash 4 a couple of months ago. While it was fun, I don't think the rules I used were good for the AI. Plus, it was kinda sad to keep track of the entire tournament in a document. :laugh:

Like the linguist above me, there are other games I'm currently more interested in. Finally decided to play Valkyria Chronicles (I played the prologue a year ago) and have been pleasantly surprised when I noticed those Dutch city names in the intro. Dokkum, Terneuzen etc.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Well, I've always had Smash as a "side game", even if I was interested in other games, I would also just play Smash along with it while I'm bored or something.
I'll play Smash casually from time to time, but also competitively. Hi, I'm a semi-casual. Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet ya. I'd consider myself a complete casual, especially as of recently since I haven't played against a non-AI for a long time.

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
Well, I've always had Smash as a "side game", even if I was interested in other games, I would also just play Smash along with it while I'm bored or something.

Nice to meet ya. I'd consider myself a complete casual, especially as of recently since I haven't played against a non-AI for a long time.
When I play with my friends, we'll switch things up a lot. We'll do doubles. We'll turn on Smash Balls. We'll all pick random characters. We'll PK Fire each other for kicks. We'll do an RNG battle with Mr. Game and Watch's Judge.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I play Project M from time to time. I haven't played Smash 4 in months.

Right now, I things that interest me much more than Smash, so....

Smash Wii U hacking has kept me occupied on my end. It definitely makes things more interesting, though I can't save any replays, since they would be rendered unplayable each time the fighter attributes get changed.

By the way, has anyone ever told you that your avatars look very cute? I like the tiny nose appearance.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
When I play with my friends, we'll switch things up a lot. We'll do doubles. We'll turn on Smash Balls. We'll all pick random characters. We'll PK Fire each other for kicks. We'll do an RNG battle with Mr. Game and Watch's Judge.
Oh. I prefer playing without items on in relatively neutral stages actually, even when playing with friends(unless we're ultra-bored and want to shake things up a bit). But I've never tried to actively get better or actually compete with anyone seriously, so I consider myself a casual in that sense.

Even though I have a main and the people I play with also generally do, I always play with random characters regardless though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Smash Wii U hacking has kept me occupied on my end. It definitely makes things more interesting, though I can't save any replays, since they would be rendered unplayable each time the fighter attributes get changed.

By the way, has anyone ever told you that your avatars look very cute? I like the tiny nose appearance.
Thanks. I often spend hours looking for good fanart to make avatars from.

Is there a Smash scene in Bangladesh?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

My updated Smash Bros. amiibo collection. I got back into amiibo fever after months of hiatus, and I still want to complete at least this collection. I've got 37/58 of them. Here in Italy amiibo hunting is not really that hard, but I'm still missing some which aren't necessarily easy to find (Wario, Toon Link, Zelda for example). I just love them all, honestly only Link I dislike (just why).
Some of them are even getting a little of a discount, and I'm missing only a few characters that I really like (Bayonetta is my most wanted for now but she's not been released yet).

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Is there a Smash scene in Bangladesh?

No, I don't think so. I don't know anyone that personally plays it either. In general, people here game on either PSXbox or PC in terms of console games, and generally play the mainstream titles(CoD, Fifa, LoL, Dota, etc.).

Though sometimes you see Nintendo-related stuff like this, lol:

(Picture not mine, but I have seen that cereal here in BD. And other Nintendo stuff like an ice cream with Mario in it and a PSP advert with Mario Galaxy footage in it).

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
No, I don't think so. I don't know anyone that personally plays it either. In general, people here game on either PSXbox or PC in terms of consoles, and generally play the mainstream titles(CoD, Fifa, LoL, Dota, etc.).

(Picture not mine, but I have seen that cereal here in BD. And other Nintendo stuff like an ice cream with Mario in it and a PSP advert with Mario Galaxy footage in it).
I'm still mad Kellogg's got rid of the Cocoa Krispies monkey and replaced him with those Rice Krispies elves.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
No, I don't think so. I don't know anyone that personally plays it either. In general, people here game on either PSXbox or PC in terms of consoles, and generally play the mainstream titles(CoD, Fifa, LoL, Dota, etc.).

So... the same as here. Dota, Counter Strike and FIFA are popular in my college. I don't know anyone else RL who plays Nintendo either.

I think I can popularise Skullgirls if I try.

I'm still mad Kellogg's got rid of the Cocoa Krispies monkey and replaced him with those Rice Krispies elves.
Kellogs still uses the monkey around here.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So... the same as here. Dota, Counter Strike and FIFA are popular in my college. I don't know anyone else RL who plays Nintendo either.

I think I can popularise Skullgirls if I try.

I do know this one guy tho who plays GBA games. When it comes to handheld games, Nintendo is pretty popular here, or at least kind of used to be. Pokemon is popular here but that may have more to do with the cartoon in a sense than the games.

No one I know here would be interested in a game like Skullgirls though given the cast is completely female...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I do know this one guy tho who plays GBA games. When it comes to handheld games, Nintendo is pretty popular here, or at least kind of used to be. Pokemon is popular here but that may have more to do with the cartoon in a sense than the games.

No one I know here would be interested in a game like Skullgirls though given the cast is completely female...
The anime is pretty wildly popular, although the games aren't that much. Must be the cost.

When I showed Skulgirls to my friends, they liked it. Many of them are Street Fighter fans, although I'm pretty sure some of them got interested because the cast is all female, if you know what I mean.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Unfortunately, in my high school no one plays anything. It would be nice if I could get my friends to play Rivals of Aether, but I don't believe they could do it.

Books are pretty good. Just finished Metro 2033. (The book that the Metro games are based off of) and I do recommend it, at least if you like to read books.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So you know what one of the worst things ever is?

Living in central Florida from May to October. It's pure, dead heat, and disgustingly humid. I have no idea why people come here on purpose.
Days like this almost make me wish for the only other thing we're notable for; huge, crazy rainstorms.:007:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So you know what one of the worst things ever is?

Living in central Florida from May to October. It's pure, dead heat, and disgustingly humid. I have no idea why people come here on purpose.
Days like this almost make me wish for the only other thing we're notable for; huge, crazy rainstorms.:007:
I know that some people may complain about the cold during the winter months, but I'd rather have cooler weather over heat waves that can also produce thunderstorms. Of course, even I have my limits with the cold once you start talking about single digit temperatures or lower.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
I moved from the southeast to the midwest so it's really cute when people think it's hot outside when it's 80 degrees, when I've had to walk to work in 107 degree weather. The best part is, too, that snow didn't bother me at all this year since I'm originally from New York. :p

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Has anyone read the Fire Emblem Fates anthology comics by any chance? I've stumbled upon them recently, and I gotta say, they are pretty funny. They already have translations for the 6 chapters of the Birthright and Conquest anthologies, while the Revelation just came out very recently.

Probably my favorite ones are Chapter 5 in the Birthright one and Chapter 6 in the Conquest one. Birthright anthology Chapter 5 parodies Hinata and Oboro's supports where they both fight over who is the better retainer to Takumi, while Conquest anthology Chapter 6 parodies Niles and Nyx's supports where Nyx casts a silence spell for Niles's dirty language.

The Hinata and Oboro one I really like because they are my favorite retainer duo out of all the retainer duos in FE: Fates, and there were just a lot of funny moments in that comic. That moment when Takumi was dressed up with glasses and the Nohrian crown made me change my avatar into that scene. He looks pretty cool with glasses!

The Niles and Nyx one was pretty fun because the silence spell gets him punished in a pretty funny way.

They are yet to translate the Revelation one, but I know one of the comics explores Azura's backstory, and it even shows us how Azura looked like as a child.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Man, amiibo fever came back haunting me big time. Just got :4wario:, :4zelda: and :4lucario:.

Missing: :4bayonetta::4cloud::4corrin::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4lucas::4luigi::4megaman::4miigun::4miisword::4feroy::4pikachu::4rob::4tlink::4peach:.

I'm not seeing Toon Link and Mega Man in months, so if I get around them they'll be the first I get next. I've seen all the others except obviously Bayonetta, Cloud and Corrin many times so I'm not worried about them.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

My updated Smash Bros. amiibo collection. I got back into amiibo fever after months of hiatus, and I still want to complete at least this collection. I've got 37/58 of them. Here in Italy amiibo hunting is not really that hard, but I'm still missing some which aren't necessarily easy to find (Wario, Toon Link, Zelda for example). I just love them all, honestly only Link I dislike (just why).
Some of them are even getting a little of a discount, and I'm missing only a few characters that I really like (Bayonetta is my most wanted for now but she's not been released yet).
Hm... I don't see Roy as well, when will you get him?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I once knew someone with 92 amiibos. He still didn't have them all though. Amiibo collecting is crazy(I mean this in a good way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom