• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
The fact you bought a Wii U is kind of surreal, isn't it? But enjoy it while you can.
It was really an impulse buy after graduating high school, but I don't regret it.

I've got Smash 4, Super Mario 3D World, Mario 64, and Earthbound Beginnings. I'm certainly enjoying it so far.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
COOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIEEEE CRISP! Man, I used to love that commercial so much. Daggomit, you guys. I'm gonna have to go out and buy it for dinner. Thanks a lot! :'(

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Well then... Quite a shameful turn of events.

At least Sonic Dank Memes are there for us.
Indeed. The memes are always there for us, even in dark times.

---

Also, I tried out Team Fortress 2's Trading servers today for the 2nd time just for fun. I tried one out a few months ago, but it's been awhile, so I thought I'd just mess around and have a bit of fun. Trade servers are a rather...interesting...experience, to say at the least. And a funny story on that note, I did possibly the most pointless trade ever a few months ago. I traded Scrap Metal...for Scrap Metal. I have no idea why I did that now that I think about it. Guy had Escrow as well. :|

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Mega Man cartoon design is weird. Too much dark blue, which makes it hard to follow. I don't suppose it's too late for a re-work is it?

I know this means the show doesn't exactly have to be bad, but still. The original design works so well. Now he's just Tron man.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm diving back into the main Pokemon games while I wait for Pokemon Sun and Moon, and am now in the process of shiny hunting.

But before I did that, I had to see one route finish.

2012:

2016:

It was a long time coming, my Super Saiyan Bird.

(Bonus points in that it actually is a Mild nature.)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That 'Do you like awesome things that are awesome?' part was reason alone to close the tab. Talk about being 'out of touch' there. Ah well, at least the Sonic Twitter took a jab at it:
This is why this is one of my favorite twitter accounts.

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
So, is it some mega man cartoon or Mighty No. 9 that is currently a bad thing.
Or both?
Lost track on this thread again.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, is it some mega man cartoon or Mighty No. 9 that is currently a bad thing.
Or both?
Lost track on this thread again.
Both.

The Mega Man cartoon's choice of colours is pretty meh, although it can redeem itself as we haven't seen it in action.
Mighty No 9 might be the end of Inafune's career from the looks of it.

:231:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can someone give me a quick explanation about the Mighty No. 9 stuff? I lost track for a while. :p

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Can someone give me a quick explanation about the Mighty No. 9 stuff? I lost track for a while. :p
There was a new trailer for Mighty No. 9 which had horrible narration and which showcased some of the gameplay except...the game looks garbage.
This is the video in question:
(ninja'd)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There was a new trailer for Mighty No. 9 which had horrible narration and which showcased some of the gameplay except...the game looks garbage.
(ninja'd)
Disgusting things are disgusting.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I thought the Masterclass MN9 video was idiotic and was perplexed as to why they went with that.

Then I remembered Deep Silver is publishing this, and Deep Silver made that piece of **** Ride to Hell: Retribution in 2013, and now I'm not perplexed anymore.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
(ninja'd)
Well, now I know where the "cry like an anime fan on prom night" came from now.
And it's not like I wanted to go to prom anyways. Too much money.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
So I might be going to CEO. It's only a few hours from where I live. Wouldn't compete because I suck at Smash, but it seems like it'd be fun to go to nonetheless.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Well, now I know where the "cry like an anime fan on prom night" came from now.
And it's not like I wanted to go to prom anyways. Too much money.
That was one of the few good parts in the trailer. I found it a bit funny(even though I watch anime).

D

Deleted member

Uh... last I checked, my operating system is at the most recent update...
I see. I don't really know much about this considering I don't own an Asus machine (and I'm not really that knowledgeable about technology as you may think-- I'm just interested in it). Another idea I got would be updating all the Asus drivers found in your laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Another idea I got would be updating all the Asus drivers found in your laptop.
I..I really don't know how to do that.
I think I will ask the engineer from ASUS store someday...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That 'Do you like awesome things that are awesome?' part was reason alone to close the tab. Talk about being 'out of touch' there. Ah well, at least the Sonic Twitter took a jab at it:
jESUS CHRIST
I love that account so much
If only the recent Sonic games were as good as it...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's more important reasons to judge Mighty No. 9 than a lame trailer. I didn't mind the cheesy jokes, aside from the "Awesome things are Awesome", which is just corny **** you see a lot in today's advertising, like ****ing pepsi with the emoji bottles. But Deep Silver is to blame for that, just look at Dead Island Riptide, they tend to make those kind of trailers. It's still looking like a Dreamcast game though. I understand that porting the game to every ****ing console(with only around 4 million, small compared to the budgets of some games these days) is bound to take a hit in the visuals, but it could have ended up slightly better. Like a decent Wii game.

What about the gameplay? It LOOKS decent, nothing spectacular, but I assume you can still take down some foes without dashing. I feel like we haven't got a great look at the "Robot Master" Weapons. So I don't know if any of the weapons are really cool or not. One thing that was promising, was the smaller stat boosts you got from normal enemies. That was a neat idea.

Really liked the Dashing in the Mega Man X games, including stuff like Speed Burner/Nova Strike. But I've never played MN9, so I can't say, the dashing could very well end up way worse than the MMX games, which would suck. Having a shooting platformer game revolve around it might get iffy.

I have a feeling it'll be a solid 6/10 game. But most people will call it garbage since it had so much initial hype. Still, I didn't back the Kickstarter. Maybe I'm giving it too much credit, given all the drama.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh right, the emojis on Pepsi bottles are a thing, huh? Was wondering what that was all about.

Let's see how long before that fad disappears.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
*sigh*

I love when my mother adds herself to a high school class page that belongs to my class only. I mean...c'mon man. does it kill you to have your mother getting involved in everything that you're on on Facebook? Because the main reason I hate it is I feel she's too "emotionally attracted" to me and everytime someone says something or do something that she doesn't like or doesn't go her way, she always ******* like a five year old until she gets what she wants. As her kid, I'm honestly embarrassed by situations like this and her over-protectiveness and nosy attitudes aren't helping here. Thank God I have one more year of school and then I'm MOVING OUT!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
*sigh*

I love when my mother adds herself to a high school class page that belongs to my class only. I mean...c'mon man. does it kill you to have your mother getting involved in everything that you're on on Facebook? Because the main reason I hate it is I feel she's too "emotionally attracted" to me and everytime someone says something or do something that she doesn't like or doesn't go her way, she always ******* like a five year old until she gets what she wants. As her kid, I'm honestly embarrassed by situations like this and her over-protectiveness and nosy attitudes aren't helping here. Thank God I have one more year of school and then I'm MOVING OUT!
Isn't it possible for an admin to remove her? Things might get worse if you do that though...

I haven't friended any of my family members on Facebook precisely for this reason. Although most of them aren't really net-savvy, thankfully.

Im just here to remind you all that internet was a mistake
Then what are you doing here? :4pacman:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I already contacted an admin to remove mom. I don't care if she *******, she needs to just respect that it's for my class only. If a classmate was dead, then maybe family can look, but that's me. I recently learned about a classmate died earlier today and I'm speechless since he was a goofy dude, but very big hearted. Only my folks I don't add on facebook anymore as everytime mom and I get into an argument and I block her, she always ends up getting on dad's fb to scream **** at me. This is why my mother and I cannot get along very well as she just don't know how to stop minding her own business.

So glad summer is here for the last few weeks. Just one more year until I become a college graduate. Shall get started with playing Ocarina of Time soon

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I already contacted an admin to remove mom. I don't care if she *******, she needs to just respect that it's for my class only. If a classmate was dead, then maybe family can look, but that's me. I recently learned about a classmate died earlier today and I'm speechless since he was a goofy dude, but very big hearted
Oh dear. My condolences.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
some time defraging your hard drive can help with stuff like that you can just google how to do it
Windows 7 and later operating systems automatically defragment your hard drives periodically without you needing to do anything.

I think it's most likely a case of a Windows update screwing up something... it happens sometimes. You can either hope that the next update fixes the issue or, it may be better to show your computer to a technician.

Sometimes the same Windows 10 version might work like a charm in one machine and be hopelessly broken on another.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
some time defraging your hard drive can help with stuff like that you can just google how to do it
Like I said I will ask ASUS engineer for more info. Afterall ASUS is a Taiwan company, it's easy for me to find an ASUS engineer.
it may be better to show your computer to a technician.
That's what exactly I'm going to do...later...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom