• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
So has anyone on this thread talked about this ***hole yet?
(If for whatever reason you can't/don't feel like watching the full video, basically, what the guy, CJ So Cool did was went out, bought Ice Cream for his kids, and snuck crushed up Laxative pills into the kid's Ice Cream on camera, then proceeded to feed the Ice Cream to the kids. 90 minutes later, the kids are seen on camera, literally in tears. What's sad is that there are people actually defending this idiot. Also, it should be really obvious, but I was talking about CJ So Cool, not the guy covering the news. The guy covering the news, ReviewTechUSA, as far as I know, is actually a really cool person.)
Actually, it makes me sick that some people think that "pranks" like that are funny. Couldn't someone tell police? I'm pretty sure that, and other pranks that involve straight up just harassing people are somehow criminal activity.
I think I also once saw a clip where someone dressed up as a some sort of terrorist and threw fake bombs at people. People think that they're about to die for real. Is there anything funnier than that?
I think that people like this should be put into jail. Just as a funny prank. Lock them in and a week after tell them that they're not there for real.
But seriously, people should be punished for being that (I don't actually have a word for this level of dumb***ery.)

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Actually, it makes me sick that some people think that "pranks" like that are funny. Couldn't someone tell police? I'm pretty sure that, and other pranks that involve straight up just harassing people are somehow criminal activity.
I think I also once saw a clip where someone dressed up as a some sort of terrorist and threw fake bombs at people. People think that they're about to die for real. Is there anything funnier than that?
I think that people like this should be put into jail. Just as a funny prank. Lock them in and a week after tell them that they're not there for real.
But seriously, people should be punished for being that (I don't actually have a word for this level of dumb***ery.)
Indeed. Prank channels at this point are the absolute cancer of Youtube. CJ So Cool, Sam Pepper, what these and other dumb***es are doing can't even be considered pranks, imo. The stuff they're doing is absolutely disgusting.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Wait, are people still thinking pranks are relevant ?
tumblr_mvnq890NrG1sj3j7go2_500.gif

It's as dead as reaction videos : nobody cares.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Were prank videos ever relevant in the first place? The only ones I can ever remember having a positive reception were the harmless humorous ones, like the guy who set up a scary snowman costume every year around the holidays.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Youtube pranks are generally pretty bad. There are some good and/or harmless ones, like PrankitForward, but overall, beyond the obnoxious all-caps reused titles and how most of them boil down to "annoy random people on the street" it leads to a culture of people possibly doing depraved and possibly illegal things just for views, which is obviously bad. Worst is that some of these pranks are fake and staged, but to an aspiring prankster(lol) or the average viewer they'll possibly not pick up on that and gradually normalize these situations(when under no circumstance you should do them), and in turn are likely to do the same or something even more extreme or view them as normal(as long as "it's just a prank bro!" of course).

(also, seems like I have 2,666 posts. Nice)

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Pranks ware a mistake. Youtube made every idiot try to bother random people in increasingly invasive ways for that 5 seconds of fame to the point that walking around in US feels more dangerous because of pranksters than gangs or bad cops or terrorists or what have you. This here, this is the tipping point, what the hell. Its just wrong, at least it wasnt someone else's kids as that would be downright ****ing illegal, but this is still disgusting. Just what the hell man.
Well, *technically*, they aren't his kids. He's their stepfather.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Almost a week to advance a page

Physically invasive "pranks" are the common stuff now unfortunately, good thing people a fighting back tho.
*Insert "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO" video here*

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Smash 4 vs Pokken tournament vs fast racing neo...

Oh which one which one should I dedicate my limited time to?.....

Help
Fast Racing Neo seems a good change of pace. (no pun intended)

Also, I'll do a Hunger Game today/tomorrow. It's been a while since the last time.

:231:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
The point is that this is the last thing you should be doing to someone in your care.

I mean, why should the kids trust that he won't do it again?
I know. I was just saying he's not technically their dad.
Also, I find it kinda funny how he not only used to be a react channel, he's also Jinx's brother.
From content theft to drugging your kids. This thirst for views is repulsive.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
What are you guys talking about?
A Youtube prank UH I MEAN SOCIAL EXPERIMENT where a guy put laxative on his children's ice cream and then procceeded to edit in fart sounds and smileys while they cried about how their stomaches hurt.
Basically another ****ing prick thirsty for Youtube revenue to the point he drugged his kids and humilliated them on the Internet.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
A Youtube prank UH I MEAN SOCIAL EXPERIMENT where a guy put laxative on his children's ice cream and then procceeded to edit in fart sounds and smileys while they cried about how their stomaches hurt.
Basically another ****ing prick thirsty for Youtube revenue to the point he drugged his kids and humilliated them on the Internet.
.............. Give this man a felony pls

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That doesn't sound legal. It's at least terrible parenting, even when you're not their biological parent, it's still your duty to take care of them.
But the entire YouTube-pranking culture is crap. Those proposal pranks are terrible too. Sure, they're not as bad as the aforementioned laxatives one, but it's still immoral. What's next? A friend acting as a cop to tell your parents you died only to reveal it was all a prank a little later?

And how's everyone doing? I haven't been here for a while, although nobody has been here for a while, as it seems (a whole week for one page? Somewhere, a Link is crying). I'm glad I'm right on time for the Hunger Games simulator, though. :p

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
That doesn't sound legal. It's at least terrible parenting, even when you're not their biological parent, it's still your duty to take care of them.
But the entire YouTube-pranking culture is crap. Those proposal pranks are terrible too. Sure, they're not as bad as the aforementioned laxatives one, but it's still immoral. What's next? A friend acting as a cop to tell your parents you died only to reveal it was all a prank a little later?

And how's everyone doing? I haven't been here for a while, although nobody has been here for a while, as it seems (a whole week for one page? Somewhere, a Link is crying). I'm glad I'm right on time for the Hunger Games simulator, though. :p
I need to sleep zzzZzZzZZZz

D

Deleted member

This is some banner I made in Photoshop for the seventh social thread (which hopefully comes into fruition soon). I don't know... I'm just toying around with it. It's not final.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
And how's everyone doing? I haven't been here for a while
I haven't been on Smashboards before yesterday in awhile, myself. However, since my "hiatus", I've not only become a huge Fire Emblem fanboy, I've also started playing Team Fortress 2 quite a ton. I'd like to get into CSGO at some point as well. I've also had DOTA 2 downloaded since before my vacation in February, but I haven't touched it once. :p I've started to become more of a PC gamer.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I haven't been here either for a while. I've mostly been playing through the Fire Emblem series, and uh, I played and finished Super Mario Land 2 for some reason(bunny power up too op pls nerf). I didn't do much besides that, and given how this is Smashboards, I'm reminded I still don't have a Wii U/3DS and Smash, but as it is I'll probably just wait for the NX.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll admit, I keep thinking of Smashboards pranks when people about these Youtube ones. :laugh:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I have an exam around 2 hours later. It's going to be 3 PM by then, but I've never before had an exam at that time. Yet, I didn't sleep too well in general so I'll still experience sleep deprivation like I do morning exams Q_Q

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I have an exam around 2 hours later. It's going to be 3 PM by then, but I've never before had an exam at that time. Yet, I didn't sleep too well in general so I'll still experience sleep deprivation like I do morning exams Q_Q
Good luck with your exam.
I hate afternoon exams, I'd rather have it in the morning to get it over and done with. Just not too early, I want some sleep.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good luck with your exams.

Especially considering the extreme heat and the cyclone.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Good luck with your exam.
I hate afternoon exams, I'd rather have it in the morning to get it over and done with. Just not too early, I want some sleep.
Good luck with your exams.

Especially considering the extreme heat and the cyclone.

Thanks both of you. Though I didn't see this before I gave the exam, I appreciate it regardless. It went well, not as good as I hoped for in order to make up for my deficiency in other papers but in it's own, it was good.

Also, it was raining for the most part, and even when I went inside, was blasted with air conditioners, so I actually felt really cold! I don't know about any cyclones, the weather isn't that bad O_o But it must suck if that's the case in India...

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thanks both of you. Though I didn't see this before I gave the exam, I appreciate it regardless. It went well, not as good as I hoped for in order to make up for my deficiency in other papers but in it's own, it was good.

Also, it was raining for the most part, and even when I went inside, was blasted with air conditioners, so I actually felt really cold! I don't know about any cyclones, the weather isn't that bad O_o But it must suck if that's the case in India...
I live near the east coast, so my city had a lot of rain as the cyclone passed by.

Although it immediately became hot after the storms were over. :urg::laugh:

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I felt bored, and idk why, but when I am bored, i come here :)

Finally got done all my assignements of my semester. The last one I did was interesting however.

Basically, it was a free project with some constraints that I program in C#. I decided to do a data browser off of the Super Paper Mario enemies database that I reverse engineered using a java program I did several months ago. So the idea is you would have the enemies in a list and you could easilly check their properties (there's like 13 of them and including a list of items drop with their weight) and see theirs stuff. Also has some search feature.

Maybe I will redo the program in English and simplify it so that people can use it :)

Can't wait for the semester to end tomorrow :D

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Yeah, but are there any websites that can tell which anime characters that shares the same birthday?
I don't know of any, but there are sites that generally list anime character birthdays according to date like this and this
There's actually a surprising amount of sites like that, more than I expected.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Proctoring a final exam for a math class right now, actually. Why is doing nothing so boring?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I share a birthday with a K-On character.... why

Also I'm terribly exhausted today, so I'll do the Hunger Games tomorrow. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom