• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For those who have installed Miitomo, how big is it? Does it take up about 500MB or so after data has been downloaded?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Man, I wish I hadn't forgotten to watch Pound 6...

Abadango just won, playing Mewtwo! Crazy stuff.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Wait... what was your name, um... Oh yeah, Shrek is love!

Been long since I've seen you here. You may remember me as Nintendo-Spider151. How have things been going?
Helloooo! Things have been going pretty good I guess. I didn't think school was gonna take much time outta me, but these 3rd and 4th terms were such a big change! Homework flooding me at every corner! My laptop also broke down, so I have limited access to things such as this. Also, happy someone remembers mee! thank ya! :cheep:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I'm wondering if the forum could use a sub-section for personal rants.

Since people who are beginners to Smash, not as active, or are trying to use difficult characters like Fox or Pikachu, can naturally need to blow off steam (we've all been/are there), since the game can provoke negative emotions, and I see these threads of people expressing frustration repeatedly being locked, why not designate a sub-forum, or pinned topic at the top of this General Wii U & 3DS Discussion forum. It's great to rave about Smash, but at the same time, I think ranting is as equally as allowed as well, without referring to derogatory terms such as "Salty" or "Scrub."

I've always joked, "call it the Smash Bros Emotional Support Thread," but now come to think of it, it might not be such a bad idea for Smash Boards.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
They get locked because you're always going to have some immature idiot come in and inevitably make the discussion devolve into "derogatory terms such as 'salty' or 'scrub'", and various other forms of ****-flinging, and they're just generally a nightmare to moderate.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750

Another great video by BriHard. This time, he talks why "casualization" is so important for the hardcore gaming community.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Heeey everyone I am back from the dead once more, whatever did I miss this time around?
Glad to see known faces coming back here, welcome back :p
Well, the thread slowed down so you didin't missed a lot.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Good to see you all again! The only thing I know is that Fates came out, I've yet to finish conquest and the husbandos are real

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
FalKoopa FalKoopa just wondering because you did told me before, do you plan to follow the blog by email or just check my tweeter?

I already follow you on Twitter. And yeah, I'll follow your blog like I follow Source Gaming.
Heeey everyone I am back from the dead once more, whatever did I miss this time around?
Oh my goodness, Welcome back, sis. :b:

:231:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I see it's reunion time again. First Luggy and now those two. It's good to see you again, Tangamanga Tangamanga and Mr Snakey Mr Snakey . What are you up to?

And I'm late to the news as it's four days old already, but this is coming to Japan:

including stickers of our favorite bunny:

It's even up for order, although you have to wait about a month until you have it, I think.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
i don't think you'll see him for a bit.
his status seems somewhat downcast.
Hey, at least you have lesser shiptoasters like me who have an actual life outside of Smashboards. 'Sides, I need to whip my quiz skills back to shape in physics.

Anyway, here, have a high quality rip of Mushroom Hill~

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
My break feels like it's over as soon as it started... I was not ready to wake up at 6:20 today. :tired:

Good to see you again, Tanga! :bee:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Had another dream I somehow decided was postworthy. I know this isn't that dream journal website but HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN.

The earliest thing I can recall is that it started out with another Gumball dream, but it wasn't the band episode this time (it was alluded to, though.) This might've happened either before or after, but another focus was on a special version of Undertale that focused more on the Six Humans instead of Frisk. One last detail I can recall before I woke up was this pretty odd game that definitely had the feel of one of those Pokemon Creepypasta fangames. I clearly recall a part where the game closes and you have to watch this short, otherwise unreleated movie file for the next part to download to the computer. Eventually, I woke up without warning.

My lazy Spring Break behavior made me go back to sleep to get some more rest. I soon then had a dream where the Smash Ballot winner was not Bayonetta, but instead the player car from the 1979 arcade game Monaco GP.

I immediately sprung up from bed.

Also, to counter War Anvil's video I bring you this one.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 102904
Hello there, what's new ?
I am good, today was my first day of work since my one week of holiday.
Also, i have watched a little bit of Nichijou. (And frankly, it look really great and funny, like i expected.)
And i'm watching a really intresting video on the Darkstalkers franchise. (You know? That dead Capcom fighting game where the character make more apparaeance outside of their franchise.)

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Holy hell the gang's all back together!

Now to see this place be ask to is former glory.

As in, BEFORE the memes took over and caused Hylian's Post.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Gooood Evening.

I'm finishing up assignments while handling Touhou translation work.

What are you doing these days?

Right now me and my girlfriend started to watch JoJo. It was new for her, but she liked the first episode, so I'm sure she's gonna like the rest of the series. She was sad about the dog though. Poor dog.

Other than that, not doing much.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
View attachment 102909
I'm glad we did. She wants to see how far Dio will go in his evil schemes.
Boy is it fun to know what happens next.
You've picked a good time too. Part 4 started its first EP Friday,so you got time to play catch up while it piles on the episodes.
Also I love Dio <3

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You've picked a good time too. Part 4 started its first EP Friday,so you got time to play catch up while it piles on the episodes.
Also I love Dio <3
I also picked the perfect time because it's Jonathan Joestar's birthday today. How neat !
It's always great to watch Part 1 again, especially with others who discovers it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It'a around 60 MB or so.
Actually, it downloads a LOT of data.

I checked the app settings, and it's occupying 673 MB in the internal storage currently. I had plenty of space in my phone, so I'm okay, but it's still huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom