• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furret24

Smash Master
I hate how I stop receiving notifications from a thread if the amount of posts since my last one in it is too big.

That's why I made this filler post.

Plus, we're now one post closer to page 2000.

:162:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Me watching the last Game Theory about Undertale
z8YxiUn.gif

The cringe was real on this one.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me watching the last Game Theory about Undertale
View attachment 96124
The cringe was real on this one.
There is so many hole in this theory that even the Annoying Dog couldn't fix all of them. (And that's saying alot, since he is already trying to fix the hole in his room. He doesn't need more work.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, thanks to every person that have say Happy Birthday to me! :)
Also, my sister have finished since today, something special for me. But....It's better that you see it for yourself.
The Red Titan Color.jpg

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Magiana has been fully revealed! It's classified as the "Man-made Pokemon", and it was "made by human hands".
I remember about a few months making a prediction that the February CoroCoro reveal will either be for Pokemon Z or an entirely new Pokemon from generation 7, one that would have some sort of connection with those gears that appeared with Pikachu at the end of the Volcanion movie teaser. Looks like my latter prediction was right.

When I first saw it, I had a Diancie vibe from it due to those eyes. Magiana is definitely quite an... interesting Pokemon. I only how much it will grow on me in the coming months. I'm sticking with the assumption this is our first generation 7 Pokemon for now. Yes, it might be a little reveal early to reveal generation 7, but then again, remember Munchlax and Lucario? Yeah, this could be a repeat of that. If it turns out this new Pokemon will be part of generation 6.5 though, I wouldn't mind that as well. I like the idea too, as Kalos could definitely use some more new Pokemon.

On another side note, the full 19th Pokemon movie title is now "Volcanion and the Exquisite Magiana". Volcanion is chasing it, and only it knows Magiana's secret.

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Magiana has been fully revealed! It's classified as the "Man-made Pokemon", and it was "made by human hands".
I remember about a few months making a prediction that the February CoroCoro reveal will either be for Pokemon Z or an entirely new Pokemon from generation 7, one that would have some sort of connection with those gears that appeared with Pikachu at the end of the Volcanion movie teaser. Looks like my latter prediction was right.

When I first saw it, I had a Diancie vibe from it due to those eyes. Magiana is definitely quite an... interesting Pokemon. I only how much it will grow on me in the coming months. I'm sticking with the assumption this is our first generation 7 Pokemon for now. Yes, it might be a little reveal early to reveal generation 7, but then again, remember Munchlax and Lucario? Yeah, this could be a repeat of that. If it turns out this new Pokemon will be part of generation 6.5 though, I wouldn't mind that as well. I like the idea too, as Kalos could definitely use some more new Pokemon.

On another side note, the full 19th Pokemon movie title is now "Volcanion and the Exquisite Magiana". Volcanion is chasing it, and only it knows Magiana's secret.
I'm gonna take a crack at the typing and say that its Steel/Fairy,or Electric/Fairy. if this holds true then thats a neat combo
:212:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, thanks to every person that have say Happy Birthday to me! :)
Also, my sister have finished since today, something special for me. But....It's better that you see it for yourself.
Bon anniversaire, mon ami!

Interesting. I agree it looks like a Legendary, more specifically, a Mew equivalent, but then again, I also thought Lucario was a legendary when it was first revealed. This doesn't mean anything for a possible Z. Every gen had new Pokémon appear in the anime before the third game was released or even revealed. Unless this is generation 6.5, of course.
Curiously enough, though, typing isn't revealed. I think it's Steel/Fairy.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

2OFUbA1.gif

I like the design of this new Pokemon ! I hope it's gonna be a new gen', cauz' gen 6 is getting pretty boring to me.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I've been meaning to do this for a while. This seems like a good time, with the pokemon discussion and all.

I have a forum game going on in the PokeCenter here called the pokemon creation forum game.
Basically, one person says 2 pokemon types, and the next person comes up with an idea for a pokemon that would have that typing. Then, they give 2 types for the next person.
It's really fun, and we've come up with some great concepts, but there are about 5 people coming up with most of the pokemon.
It could use some fresh blood, so I'm plugging it here. Check it Out!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I honestly thought it was a forme of Diancie. :laugh: It looks cute. I'm guessing Steel/Fairy. That gear on the head is supposed to be a maid's headdress, isn't it? :p

Oh, and bon anniversaire, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X . :b: Have fun!

:231:

DemonRin

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemonRin
3DS FC
0173-1428-8528
Switch FC
SW-1795-2519-1884
Wow this thread moves fast! *_*

I didn't have a chance to post my Paper Mario character pics lol

Speaking of the new Pokemon reveal... neat! I still need to beat Alpha Sapphire pretty soon, tho I have too many games to play through. Doing both Fire Emblem Awakening (First FE game EVER!) and Alpha Sapphire at the same time right now.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I DID IT! I TOOK THE STAR ROD!

IT'S HERE, UNDER THE FLOORBOARD!

OH PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I decided to create my own version of the 3DS/Wii U Back Room logo. Here it is:

One is styled after both games' UI elements (Wii U in particular), and the other is a flat variant designed to be scaled at all possible sizes. An .SVG version would be very useful for this.

I can give a link to the complete .PSD file if staff members are interested in using it instead of the current version. And yes, I actually recreated the Smash Bros. emblem found in the images.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Wow this thread moves fast! *_*

I didn't have a chance to post my Paper Mario character pics lol

Speaking of the new Pokemon reveal... neat! I still need to beat Alpha Sapphire pretty soon, tho I have too many games to play through. Doing both Fire Emblem Awakening (First FE game EVER!) and Alpha Sapphire at the same time right now.
POST IT, PLS I like when people do this :)

DemonRin

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemonRin
3DS FC
0173-1428-8528
Switch FC
SW-1795-2519-1884
Who is your favourite partner in Paper Mario?: Lady Bow.
Favourite partner in TTYD?: VIVIAN!!! Best Mario character ever!!!
Favourite boss in PM?: Crystal King
Favourite boss in TTYD?: Rawk Hawk!!!
What was your initial reaction to SPM's gameplay change?: Liked it! It's not as good as either prior game overall, but I really enjoyed it

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
aldelaro5 aldelaro5 Do you know how to fix a 2nd HDD that keep hanging? I tried setting the "Turn off Hard Disk after" option to never but some games still hang.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS POST
View attachment 96305
Basically, that link lead to the Super Mario Brothers movie.
Sonic the Hedgehog? More like Savage the Hedgehog. :4sonic:
Just what I needed to see after seeing the hedgehog in the Small Animal and Reptile House. This is too funny. :laugh:

I'll definitely show this to Azure so he can have his laugh for the day. Things were pretty rough for him yesterday now that the ties are finally coming loose for his parents. Though he should be fine by tonight now that he's having a good time with me.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Things were pretty rough for him yesterday now that the ties are finally coming loose for his parents. Though he should be fine by tonight now that he's having a good time with me.
That's pretty rough. I hope he gets better soon. Seeing your parents divorce is really traumatic, not going to mince words.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not a big fan of this new Pokemon. It looks a little too close to that other Fairy legendary Pokemon. Diance I think, it's called.

I wish they'd show off Pokemon Ball Z already.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Just what I needed to see after seeing the hedgehog in the Small Animal and Reptile House. This is too funny. :laugh:

I'll definitely show this to Azure so he can have his laugh for the day. Things were pretty rough for him yesterday now that the ties are finally coming loose for his parents. Though he should be fine by tonight now that he's having a good time with me.
Definitely! Everyone needs a little ray of sunshine in their day.
Laughter is the best medicine after all. :)

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326

It looks like a canon Pokemon fusion.

Maybe they're realizing fan fusions are immensely popular and worth the cash-in?

(Credit: not mine.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom