• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Gather 'round all. I have an important tale that demands your attention! :4bryn:

So I went to Wal-Mart today to pick up a drink. A little kid was running through the store and then ran into me. I was holding my phone and the impact made me drop it.- my phone is okay, by the way. Anyways, the kid's dad came around in a huff and apologized. The back of my phone came off and the dad thought his son broke my phone, and y'all- he asked me to spank his son. What even.

I swiftly denied because I believe that spanking kids is abuse no matter what the reason is. I didn't bring that detail up to him, but I did verbally deny his request, picked up my phone, and attempted to leave. Dude was so worried I was gonna get him and his son in trouble. Started following me, telling me how sorry he and his son were and I finally turned around and said, "Look if your son broke my phone, then I actually want to thank him because it's a piece of ****".

He kinda stood there for a second, then said, "You just swore in front of my kid."
hqdefault-1.jpg

UHH DID YOU NOT JUST ASK ME TO BEAT YOUR KID AT WAL-MART???

Ugh... Forget about it. I hate people.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Gather 'round all. I have an important tale that demands your attention! :4bryn:

So I went to Wal-Mart today to pick up a drink. A little kid was running through the store and then ran into me. I was holding my phone and the impact made me drop it.- my phone is okay, by the way. Anyways, the kid's dad came around in a huff and apologized. The back of my phone came off and the dad thought his son broke my phone, and y'all- he asked me to spank his son. What even.

I swiftly denied because I believe that spanking kids is abuse no matter what the reason is. I didn't bring that detail up to him, but I did verbally deny his request, picked up my phone, and attempted to leave. Dude was so worried I was gonna get him and his son in trouble. Started following me, telling me how sorry he and his son were and I finally turned around and said, "Look if your son broke my phone, then I actually want to thank him because it's a piece of ****".

He kinda stood there for a second, then said, "You just swore in front of my kid."
View attachment 94827
UHH DID YOU NOT JUST ASK ME TO BEAT YOUR KID AT WAL-MART???

Ugh... Forget about it. I hate people.
Should've taken the easy way out and beat his ass. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to inflict swift punishment on "unruly chillin'"!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Should've taken the easy way out and beat his ***. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to inflict swift punishment on "unruly chillin'"!
Erm. It's better his dad handle his own kids. Cause that's kind of his job. And not mine.

To be honest I would just throw his kid off the bridge. He'll survive, and he'd sure as Hell would never run around the store again.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Feminazism is the biggest cancer in the internet.
I don't usually wish for people to die, but if you're going to try to get people fired and ruin their lives because they disagree with your extreme world view, you should go hang yourself.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I think the 4BR could have handled differently the tier list stuff. While I agree that is too early because the incoming DLC, I also agree that it is a good starting ground that'll allow to compare the previous meta to the new one that will develop post Corrineta.

Instead of calling it the "first official" one they should have called it the "provisional" one or just not release it until much later and say "hey, this is a tier list we made pre-patch and now we'll compare it to the current meta".

There's nothing wrong on making it but the timing wasn't the correct one imo
The timing was just unfortunately, however to be realistic, naturally evolving meta will have just as much of an influence as any patch updates could possibly have. I personally think it's fine to have the list now. Better than having to wait several more months, as we've already had a groundwork going since before Cloud's release what's been happening.

Admittedly I'm still surprised as some placements, but I think it's about time we've finally got something to start stirring up our official meta for Smash 4.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So it's all over tomorrow, huh? That's it?

I... honestly don't really want to play anymore. This isn't more salt about Corrin; it just feels like playing after tomorrow will be beating a dead horse. Just like I could never bear to touch Project M again after it was C&D'd despite (or perhaps BECAUSE OF) its quote unquote "fanbase"'s gravedancing.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So it's all over tomorrow, huh? That's it?

I... honestly don't really want to play anymore. This isn't more salt about Corrin; it just feels like playing after tomorrow will be beating a dead horse. Just like I could never bear to touch Project M again after it was C&D'd despite (or perhaps BECAUSE OF) its quote unquote "fanbase"'s gravedancing.
Just because the game isn't getting any more DLC it doesn't mean it's over.
By that logic, any game that isn't Minecraft/F2P is over and you shouldn't play them.

Last edited:

James Lee McKigney

Smash Rookie
NNID
KOManiacJim
3DS FC
0920-2290-3202
I am wondering if DLC characters will obtain Custom Moves if Corrin and Bayonetta are finished. If not and the Amiibos are done by that point... Then that would be Bogus to the 60th power and custom moves will therefore be a complete bust and have all of said moves banned regardless of any and all lists.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
MELEE IS OVER

ALL MELEE TOURNAMENTS ARE GRAVEDANCING
I was referring to how the PM "fanbase" literally cheered BECAUSE PM got C&D'd. The way they reacted, you'd think they actively hated it and its dev team the whole time!

Last edited:

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
I can't wait to face DLC hell as the (arguably) worst character in the game.

Also I might have played Brawl in the past few days and realized how uncomfortable it was to play with a single Wii Remote.
Like, I have to consciously grab or roll and it feels weird.

Why am I not posting in a Brawl-related area

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im ready to be part of the traffic fest that will clog the eShop tomorrow

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Logged into Twitter. First thing on my feed.

upload_2016-2-3_11-42-45.png

Poor Fine Bros. They can't catch a break. :laugh:

:231:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
My school computer died two days ago and they are threatening to fine me 600 bucks even though it is covered under the warranty I purchased. I fear for my wallet e_e They cant possibly rob me like that can they? :(

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi :)

you know, there;s a popular extension called
(no joke, it;s litterally how it's called) which allows to basically overwirtes CSS of selected pages to.....anythign you want, but if you are smart, you go to their site and get CSS that peopel actually......probably spent days because honestly, a lot of them are really good.

Now, the reaosn I mention this is as al albinos (and have blue eyes with sucky eyesight), I am extremely sensitive to light. So much that I realised that dark theme on ANYTHING is a blessing, Smashboards being one of these site, I love it :) It's so much better to read white on black you have no idea how my eyes are happy :)

The problem is let';s face it, MOST POPULAR SITE HATES ME! No seriously, they all do the entire opposite which is black on white AND THAT HURTS after hours of intense reading which I do a lot.

Google, tweeter (I know it;s twitter, I think it;s cute to call it like that), youtube, MY EYES!!!!!

it;s not that i won;t like it right away, it';s just extremely annoyign after hours and considering how much I use the pc that I freaking build..........well it gets irritating.

So, what i once did is downlaoded a crap ton of dark styles and put on stylish and this I realised changed everything.

like it really changed between getting irritated and just being fine to read for hours straight.

And now I can;t stop using them. I just love dark theme and tbh, I just wonder why sites today seems to be very intensive in lights.....I am not sure it's healthy to have so much white background tbh.....dark theme isn;t just inverting colors, they do the CSS so the colors fits with the site.....

At least discord had the very smart idea to have a dark theme that is honestly idk why you would love the light theme more, it sucks a lot. Dark theme ftw :)

So, what do you think, do you think sites uses too bright colors? I mean I am fine for reading in small gap, but for an entire background like tweeter.......it;s hard......

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
White is black is traditionally how it has been. Remember when monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers etc. were all white?

I'm fine with both light and dark. I do frequent Wikipedia, Twitter and TV Tropes and all are white and bright.

:231:

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
My school computer died two days ago and they are threatening to fine me 600 bucks even though it is covered under the warranty I purchased. I fear for my wallet e_e They cant possibly rob me like that can they? :(
Have you produced a copy of the warranty to the school? If the warranty covers the laptop then they should just be able to claim a repair/ replacement. Don't give them any money until they can prove that a repair/ replacement is not a viable alternative to fining you to purchase to a new one.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well today's the day

It was a heck of ride guys

Not sure what time the update will go live but all I know is it's definatly the end, and no wolf unfortunately :(
(But not even relatively surprised that there's no 8th dlc character. Because I knew it was the last character.)

I mean what part of "last fighter announcement" you didn't understand (for those who didn't want to let it go.)

(Reminder there's a buy all 7 characters option in this final pack.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The e-shop is gonna crash again soon. I hope you guys are hyped for that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Soon? 9:30 pm EST aint soon!
It's less than a day isn't it? As far as I'm concerned, it's soon enough.

Well anyway, I'm likely to miss out on week or two of Bayo and Corrin. But that's fine, wouldn't want to see everyone use the same two fighters anyway.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here are the Smash maintenance times for today:

Pacific Time - Wednesday 4:50 pm to 6:30 pm
Eastern Time - Wednesday 7:50 pm to 9:30 pm
UK - Thursday 12:50 am to 2:30 am
Europe - Thursday 1:50 am to 3:30 am

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
HYYYYPUUU

Will the servers choke up again like in times past? I got Cloud long after the day he came out so I'm not sure if they resolved that issue. I remember people were having trouble getting Roy and Ryu before.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So are Bayo and Corrin on the eShop, or are people still waiting?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, i have the idea for a doodle of 3 character, waiting in a room that the last DLC finally come into the Eshop, the 3 character are:
-One of my OC, The Red Titan, who is reading a book with a bored expression.
- Alice from Pandora Hearts being angry to still waiting.
-And finally, a Temmie that vibrate intensily with a expression like this.

So my question, should i do it?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sigh... looks like I won't be able to get Corrin and Bayonetta until 8:30 PM CST (where I live)... not counting the inevitable eshop traffic that will likely take place for a few minutes the moment the maintenance is over. I was hoping to have them sometime around the afternoon so that I could let my friends have the chance to use both characters around the evening, but with the timing of the maintenance and my schedule today, looks like things are slightly rough. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to trying out Corrin regardless.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Sigh... looks like I won't be able to get Corrin and Bayonetta until 8:30 PM CST (where I live)... not counting the inevitable eshop traffic that will likely take place for a few minutes the moment the maintenance is over. I was hoping to have them sometime around the afternoon so that I could let my friends have the chance to use both characters around the evening, but with the timing of the maintenance and my schedule today, looks like things are slightly rough. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to trying out Corrin regardless.
no one is getting corrinetta until that time lmao
thats when maintenance ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom