• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The voting in Iowa that decides on, for the state itself, its candidate to put into the Presidential race. It's the primary basically for the Republican and Democratic parties, and Iowa's is the first one, and it's a bit of a battleground state in its primaries.
.....'Merican politics are hard.... but at least they're more organized that Tacoland's ones I guess :p

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Though the Iowa Caucus is not a good predictor of who will actually win.
Its interests are not representative of the nation's. Not one bit.
Iowa gets too much unnecessary attention. Like, it's pointless.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought Iowa was important stuff; every time I turn on freaking CNN they're talking about the daily Iowa poll... or the Dow plummeting

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
The Iowa Caucus is literally a "homage" to past times when caucuses were a thing. But the past was not as democratic as it is now, and the caucuses are basically a certain group of people voting. This type of primary is not as open as the modern-day primary (even the Republican's closed primary is more open than it, lol).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think the 4BR could have handled differently the tier list stuff. While I agree that is too early because the incoming DLC, I also agree that it is a good starting ground that'll allow to compare the previous meta to the new one that will develop post Corrineta.

Instead of calling it the "first official" one they should have called it the "provisional" one or just not release it until much later and say "hey, this is a tier list we made pre-patch and now we'll compare it to the current meta".

There's nothing wrong on making it but the timing wasn't the correct one imo

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
I'm gonna download the last DLC for 3DS/Wii U.

However...

these last two characters picked to be playable disappointed me so much

to the point that I refuse to play as them until the next Smash Bros. is

officially announced. I'm just disappointed with the overall DLC roster.

If you like it, great, to me, the DLC just didn't live up to the hype.

Maybe there's a reason the DLC is so limited because they were working

on Smash NX which should be BETTER than just plain old DLC.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm going back to school tomorrow.....
Well, I guess it's not that bad, right? I mean, I'll get to see my friends again, meet new ones, practice my drawing skills and writing fanfiction.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

However...

"I'm gonna buy the dlc, but I'm not gonna play as them, because I like wasting my money!" That's you. That's how you sound.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I heard that Ted Cruz managed to trump Trump (lel) in the caucus, which is good enough news for me.

:231:

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
"I'm gonna buy the dlc, but I'm not gonna play as them, because I like wasting my money!" That's you. That's how you sound.
You can buy characters for more reasons than just to play as them. Complete the roster, train against CPUs of them, or have them for when friends come over. Chill.

I heard that Ted Cruz managed to trump Trump (lel) in the caucus, which is good enough news for me.

That's certainly interesting. Personally, I like both Trump and Cruz, so I'm satisfied with the results.

Anyways, regarding the tier list, I do think it was a bit soon. However, I can also see the benefit as they have a general idea where characters stand, and when the next patch comes out, they may be able to move characters around more easily. I guess if it were made as a template or a 'Beta' tier list, it would've been better recieved. Other than that, the list itself is pretty good. I only disagree with a few points:
  • :4ryu: way too high
  • :4fox: should be #5 (After :4pikachu: and before :4sonic:)
  • :rosalina: and :4zss: should swap
  • :4shulk: too low
  • :4myfriends: too low
  • ... and an unfortunate lack of :wolf: :(

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I had to go to three different Gamestops in 3 different cities just to get enough codes for Mew for Pokemon X, Y, OR, and AS...accidentally scratched off one of the codes after all that hard work. ;_;

I guess I'll have to go get a new code tomorrow...

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
But.... but I want Bayonetta NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :crying:
Play something to pass the time.
right now i'm trying to get as many Classic Trophies as i can before they drop Wednesday Afternoon.
I'm going from left to right,from the top,and i finished Ike's runthrough. if school work doesn't detour me for too long,i should have em before then.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll probably get the DLC on Friday; my wallet is almost empty and the servers as usual will get saturated during release day.
Based Xenoblade will help me to be patient.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was playing some TF2 when I came across a friendly Heavy. For those who don't know what that is- basically it's a member of the enemy team who is non aggressive to both sides. Normally I give them a pass but I decided to play along so I became a Heavy and we crept our way around the map together for a couple minutes- watching dudes rip each other apart. When we got to the other side of 2fort, I initiated a taunt to a passing Scout. Then it happened...

That friendly Heavy was actually an enemy Spy disguised as an enemy Heavy. He backstabbed me and teabagged me. On TF2.

...There is no curse in Elvish, Pootish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I was playing some TF2 when I came across a friendly Heavy. For those who don't know what that is- basically it's a member of the enemy team who is non aggressive to both sides. Normally I give them a pass but I decided to play along so I became a Heavy and we crept our way around the map together for a couple minutes- watching dudes rip each other apart. When we got to the other side of 2fort, I initiated a taunt to a passing Scout. Then it happened...

That friendly Heavy was actually an enemy Spy disguised as an enemy Heavy. He backstabbed me and teabagged me. On TF2.

...There is no curse in Elvish, Pootish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.
Lol, that's actually pretty clever.
I mean, most Spies don't even know you can disguise as your own team.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I love this Valentine's Day card. I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The lack of boards forced me to explore the world that was around me...
I went outside

In my case was snow...

The snow sucks
While snow is always there in the land of Quebec :)

Like, I have to walk 15 minutes back and forth everyday to go to my college because I can't drive. And yep, snow is there all the time :)

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I'll probably get the DLC on Friday; my wallet is almost empty and the servers as usual will get saturated during release day.
Based Xenoblade will help me to be patient.
I wanna know the time this stuff drops,so i'm ready to go when its time. if all else fails i'll resort to doing *sigh* homework so the servers calm down.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

*phazes into existence*

Trust no one on TF2. Everyone is the enemy. Including you.

*phazes out* *phazes in again*

Also hello to all you socialites. Hope you're doing well. And Corrinetta sounds like a delicious ice cream.

*phazes out again*

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
How can any sane person like Trump?
Personally I like Trump more than Cruz, if only for the fact that he's more entertaining. Voting-wise, however, I'd go with the slimeball (IMO) over the openly racist sexist who's insulted the disabled & veterans, and has the UK already talking about banning him from their country.

The Right Side I would like to get more into learning about, but I find it hard to take them seriously with all the "colorful" characters
they have in their leadership and their willingness to shut down the government.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Kill me.
My family has a 10 hour trip to the beach on day 5.
Please save me.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

However...

I don't really know what other better characters as DLC that will make you happy. All I can say is I feel sorry for you.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Kill me.
Please save me.
Carry something to entertain you along the way. Like your 3DS.

About your whole body paining after you get out of the car, well, it's a part of growing up. :p I have to endure 12 hour bus rides to go home on vacations.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I mean, to be honest, I don't love the new characters either (although I'm over it at this point) but I'm going to buy them because not having a complete roster would drive me insane after a while. I'm guessing OP is in that same boat..

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kill me.
Please save me.
Are you sure you don't want any MERCY?
Do we really need to FIGHT?
I mean, we could always CHECK you're situation and see if anything can be done otherwise.
Sadly, we couldn't use any ITEM fro helping you but i really think there is another way to help you.
How about a nice cup of tea first?
:4pacman:

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
so here's a thing

How's everyone doing today?

Any plans for the Feb 3rd DLC?

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
so here's a thing

How's everyone doing today?

Any plans for the Feb 3rd DLC?
Bringing my Wii U to the Cyber Cafe in my college Friday so everyone can get a piece of the characters. then going to a buddies place Saturday so he can have a crack at them as well. Maybe do Bayo Dittos with people on the boards too :D

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Looks like I have a case of looking glass self.
Wouldn't be surprising considering I feel trash these last few years.
Why is the human brain so stupid. No...why is my brain so stupid and easily fooled!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom