• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I would like a Minecraft stage though. Maybe randomly generated like Super Mario Maker. Imagine if one single fire attack could destroy everything.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Banjo Kazooie >>>>>>>>> Conker >>>>>>>>> Rash >>>>>>>>> Kameo >>>>>>>>> That One Ankle Biter from Grabbed by the Ghoulies >>>>>>>>> Steve.
Seems fair to me, GBtG was easily one of Rare's worst games back then. And it was during the time when they were just getting used to being under Microsoft's claws.

noshadowkick

Smash Rookie
What is everone's over/under on today's direct including smash DLC news? I'm feeling pretty 50/50, but I'm very hopeful!

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
What is everone's over/under on today's direct including smash DLC news? I'm feeling pretty 50/50, but I'm very hopeful!
I honestly just am glad we are finally getting a direct, I don't think I'll be upset even if things seem underwhelming

For any Smash news, I'm sensing 2 of the 3 placeholders will be shown. Wolf and Inklings anyone?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think it'll turn out well. If the Minecraft Wii U leak is confirmed, then the direct is gold to me.

As for Smash related items, I'm hoping for either Young Link, Rayman, or Quote to be confirmed playable. But I'm okay if they aren't.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys, i'm going to bed....For now.

I am actually going to not sleep until the time of the direct. Because i want to see with my own eye what we going to have in live. So yeah, wish me good luck and that everyone have a good time until the Direct.
tumblr_inline_nuhhoyHAgn1tujshf_500.gif

Au revoir.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Meme Run isn't a multi-million best-selling franchise(thank god it isn't!).

On the other hand, there's literally only one good reason Minecraft shouldn't be represented on Smash. Because it doesn't really have that big of a tie to Nintendo(which doesn't automatically deconfirm anyway since Snake was a thing). Besides that? Minecraft has iconic-ness, popularity, accessibility, recognizablility, is a generally unique game aesthetically and gameplay wise which would fit in right with the rest of the franchises repped in Smash. It's a very "Nintendo"-like game already, and that coupled with how huge it generally is, it's not like they'd be representing any average random 3rd party franchise.

We have about 50 "actual Nintendo characters" at this point.
And so? It's massively popular in the west, which is a bigger market than Japan.

I don't think Smash will ever run out of potential Ninty chars that are unique. And by that logic, there should be 0 3rd party characters at this point. And at this point, Steve from Minecraft or whatever would probably be a better choice than most of them in the sense that he's relevant, represents a huge part of the gaming scene, and has the potential to actually excite the demographic that isn't diehard Nintendo fans, which has already been catered to death at this point. Also if the leaks are true, there are potentially 6 characters that are Sm4sh DLC, one of them being non-Nintendo shouldn't hurt much if we get 5 more that are Nintendo.

Also I don't get the Jak and Daxter analogy at all. Minecraft is still very popular and relevant.
could argue Goku that way as well (◕‿◕✿)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm actually going to sleep right now. The Direct is just 2 hours, but I badly need the sleep right now.

Won't be watching it live as a result, but I'll probably be having sweet dreams about what they could be showing while it's going :^)
I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment in the end tbh.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I swear to God I speculated a Ballloon Fighter DLC in honor of Iwata for so long that I'll die if it doesn't happen. It would be so perfect.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
All I really want from a Smash update are competent Tournament and Stage Builder modes, I'm kinda sick of new characters and stages (mind you, I'll take 'em).

Those are the only areas of the game that feel incomplete to me. Anyone else feel the same way?

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
All I really want from a Smash update are competent Tournament and Stage Builder modes, I'm kinda sick of new characters and stages (mind you, I'll take 'em).

Those are the only areas of the game that feel incomplete to me. Anyone else feel the same way?
Though I'd prefer characters, better Tournament would be great.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello my friend. I'm back for the final hour. So, is your body is Reggie?:4diddy:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hello my friend. I'm back for the final hour. So, is your body is Reggie?:4diddy:
I am ready. I heard about Minecraft Wii U being accidentally confirmed and i think it will be an interesting port because of the Wii U gamepad.

Kero the Invincible

Smash Apprentice
Hmph. Hmph, I say to you.

I have little doubt something Smash related will at least be mentioned, and I'm not supporting any character so hard that I'd be heartbroken from their disclusion. I'll basically be excited with any character they might announce. Therefore; I'll not temper my expectations, and instead allow the hype to reach CRITICAL MASS.

See you guys in an hour or so, if I make it....

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Speculation levels are higher than normal for this thread.

Is this the NintenZone Social?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm really excited for this direct. I just wish I had something to do to fill in time waiting.
Posting here is something I guess.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh, right, Direct in about 35 minutes. I admit I completely forgot about it. Hope my Internet won't screw me over.

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
My new falco amiibo just come in....in time for a Nintendo Direct!

THIS is SMASH HYPE! ( And Nintendo of course! )

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*arrives into the thread*
Sudden24.gif

Well, looks like I made it just in time :yeahboi: , my body is Reggiegiygas for this.
My expectations are still super low to prevent dissapointment tho.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Whoa... WHOA! IT'S RAINING JUST AS WE APPROACH THE DIRECT! YOUNG LINK PLAYED THE SONG OF STORMS!! I BELIEVE IT! HE WILL COME AND WASH AWAY THE SCOURGE!

*silently sobs in the corner*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm going to be able to watch the direct.

While I consume steak and chocolate ice cream in the name of my brother's birthday.

Life is gud.
Le Woody.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom