• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Well (Buddha) (Buddha) , i tested your level! So here my impression on it:

Overall, i will say that it's good. The difficulty is fair and there is no troll dead or something like that like alot of bad level. Good point on that, however. There is just one problem that i have with this level. The second and maybe the last Bill Ball section, i feel like that you need to have luck for that the Bill Ball are enough separed for not that you die on the last Bill Ball because, well, you have not get enough bill ball to pass this passage. I did the second Bill Ball passage one time and i died on the last one.

After that, i tried multi time to do the second passage without succed. So you should have a eye on that. Because people tend to not star a level if they die alot of time on thing they don't understand. I don't known if your level is a "trial and error" level. But you should be careful on that. But excepteted that point. Your level is great! I gived to you a star too. :) (Also, i have go in the door that transport to you in the castle. Mario must have a crise of idendity after that.:4luigi:)
Thank You!
And about the Bill section... There is a way to spread them out your self. On the last one, running across them will have them in a straight line while, evenly jumping on them will make them be more separated. I usually never died on the last part... I'll make a video to show you. Also, did you here the custom noise at the end?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank You!
And about the Bill section... There is a way to spread them out your self. On the last one, running across them will have them in a straight line while, evenly jumping on them will make them be more separated. I usually never died on the last part... I'll make a video to show you. Also, did you here the custom noise at the end?
Yeah but you have kinda to known how to do that. Which not everyone known, so be careful on thing like that. As i say before, if you do something that alot of person have to try again and die in the process. Your not going to have alot of star. Which will cause you problem when you will have reach the limit of 10 level.

But then again, your level is great. I just give you advice for that your don't get blocked by the limit of uploading.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
You could maybe try using a stanley knife and carefully cutting the plastic off. I've seen people in videos do that quite often and it comes off nicely. I also like to keep the cardboard but I just cut my way around the plastic which takes a while and isn't as clean but still gets the job done.
There's also the fact I don't have enough shelf space to store them, so hanging them in the box is the best way to display them currently if I want to save money outside of buying amiibo. If I ever move out of the house and get skilled enough with a knife to do that, I may open them.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
There's also the fact I don't have enough shelf space to store them, so hanging them in the box is the best way to display them currently if I want to save money outside of buying amiibo. If I ever move out of the house and get skilled enough with a knife to do that, I may open them.
Oh, that's not too bad then. I have seen quite a few people's collections where they hang them on the wall as well. Just don't stare at the Marth amiibo and ignore that the sword is bent. :smirk:

I'm glad it's a lot easier to buy amiibos compared to how it was earlier this year though. Although here in Australia, we don't have the Retro 3-pack so Game & Watch is sold separately like the others. So because of this, collectors tend to buy 4 Game & Watch amiibos solely for the base to put the other 3 swappable G&W poses which makes it pretty scarce.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I need help. I thought I would settle on Diddy on my top tier main. But I want to see if there are other character I like more. I will always have Meta Knight with me, but just in case, I need someone who can be called top tier.
My considerations are :4diddy::4fox::4pikachu::rosalina:. I have used all of these characters before/ kind of mained them. Like, On a really low level. So far, I am leaning towards, Diddy, or Rosa. Any suggestions?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I need help. I thought I would settle on Diddy on my top tier main. But I want to see if there are other character I like more. I will always have Meta Knight with me, but just in case, I need someone who can be called top tier.
My considerations are :4diddy::4fox::4pikachu::rosalina:. I have used all of these characters before/ kind of mained them. Like, On a really low level. So far, I am leaning towards, Diddy, or Rosa. Any suggestions?
Well for me, Fox will be the best choice. Because he is really fast and fun to play. Sure he is light but Pikachu and Rosalina too.

Also if you really want to known what top tier character you want. You should do some match with those character. Like against me for exemple.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Well for me, Fox will be the best choice. Because he is really fast and fun to play. Sure he is light but Pikachu and Rosalina too.

Also if you really want to known what top tier character you want. You should do some match with those character. Like against me for exemple.
Uh. Ok. How many matches? And which console?

D

Deleted member

Can't get the Battletoads & Double Dragon title theme out of my head. Lol.

I'm talking about the Mega Drive version to be specific. Thanks based AVGN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Uh. Ok. How many matches? And which console?
On Wii U, also. We can do 4 match, each one with one of the four top tier you show before. Also, who give the Friend Request to the others?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Can't get the Battletoads & Double Dragon title theme out of my head. Lol.

I'm talking about the Mega Drive version to be specific. Thanks based AVGN.
Good. Good. Soon enough... All of Rare's VGM will be stuck in your head...
On Wii U, also. We can do 4 match, each one with one of the four top tier you show before. Also, who give the Friend Request to the others?
I'll add you. You NNID is shorter than mine lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I'll add you. You NNID is shorter than mine lol
OK! I open the room. The rules are...:
-4 lives
-no time
-no item
- legal stage only

It is OK?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The first thing I do when getting amiibo figurines is throw the boxes right away to the trash can. Recycling could be an option, never thought about it to be honest.

All of my figurines are out of their boxes and in good condition.
As someone who comes from California and has the recycling message taught to me basically my whole life, it hurts for me to not recycle when it's a recyclable. It hurts even more to see when others in my house throw recyclables in the trash...and I went to a university that was all about being environmentally friendly. Won't judge you for taking amiibos out of boxes though.
Oh, that's not too bad then. I have seen quite a few people's collections where they hang them on the wall as well. Just don't stare at the Marth amiibo and ignore that the sword is bent. :smirk:

I'm glad it's a lot easier to buy amiibos compared to how it was earlier this year though. Although here in Australia, we don't have the Retro 3-pack so Game & Watch is sold separately like the others. So because of this, collectors tend to buy 4 Game & Watch amiibos solely for the base to put the other 3 swappable G&W poses which makes it pretty scarce.
I like all the recent restocks as well. Now the only ones left I'd like that had been released in the US are Villager, Kirby, Meta Knight, Ike, Robin, and Lucina. I'll probably get Falco, Mii Fighter 3 pack, and Mewtwo once they are released.

I would have liked the retro 3 pack to be separated as having the box not fit in with the others is weird while I'm keeping them in the boxes. At least it prevents a lot of people from buying multiple G&W amiibo just for multiple stands. I've seen people being creative with how they display the other poses. Would have been nice if they provided extra stands just for the poses even if they don't have amiibo functionality. Sucks that there aren't as many G&W amiibo in Australia because people buy multiple for the stands though. Makes me wonder what they do with all the other extra poses.

On another note, I just beat Classic 9.0 on Wii U using ROB. I was afraid I'd get knocked into the lava by the Stalfos since their shields blocked all my attacks and I got over 100% on my last life thanks to them. I'll slowly beat Classic on 9.0 with everyone on the Wii U since I've already done it on the 3DS. Starting with the characters who are lone representatives of their series (including Wario and Yoshi), then 3rd parties, then I'll get to the series with multiple representatives. With each wave, I'll probably start with the ones I feel least comfortable with then end with ones I feel more comfortable using. Maybe I like organizing things too much...in any case I need to go to bed now since I have my part time job in about 10 and a half hours. Second to last weekend of doing it before I'm sticking with just my contract job. Then I'll finally have free weekends! :shades:

D

Deleted member

Hmm, perhaps. But then there's the games themselves. I still have yet to play them all, and don't know when will that happen.

Well, except for the first three DKC games + DK64 + Diddy Kong Racing (and its DS remake), the two Banjo games, and Conker's Bad Fur Day.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
I would have liked the retro 3 pack to be separated as having the box not fit in with the others is weird while I'm keeping them in the boxes. At least it prevents a lot of people from buying multiple G&W amiibo just for multiple stands. I've seen people being creative with how they display the other poses. Would have been nice if they provided extra stands just for the poses even if they don't have amiibo functionality. Sucks that there aren't as many G&W amiibo in Australia because people buy multiple for the stands though. Makes me wonder what they do with all the other extra poses.
Well, it's pretty much a Game & Watch graveyard. Here's a picture of said graveyard. :gawmelee:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
GG (Buddha) (Buddha) , it was really fun! Your seem to be least good with Fox than the others from what i see. But you are still good i will say. Really, i like it those match.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
GG (Buddha) (Buddha) , it was really fun! Your seem to be least good with Fox than the others from what i see. But you are still good i will say. Really, i like it those match.
IMO that was terrible. I hope I can go to tournaments, but I could not take off a single match from you. Also, excuse me for leaving so quickly. I got pretty salty at the last game. Probably because I dont want to accept how bad I really am. But, you played many levels ahead of me, so GG.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This let's player had to turn into a mongoose to kill a cobra

He was like "This is so counter intuitive"

...How is turning to a mongoose to kill a cobra counter intuitive?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
IMO that was terrible. I hope I can go to tournaments, but I could not take off a single match from you. Also, excuse me for leaving so quickly. I got pretty salty at the last game. Probably because I dont want to accept how bad I really am. But, you played many levels ahead of me, so GG.
You we're not that bad in my opinion. Yes, maybe a tournament will be not a good idea now. But you are still a decent player in my opinion. So yeah, don't lose hope. You can do it. Make you dream come true.
yGvaj5C.png

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
This let's player had to turn into a mongoose to kill a cobra

He was like "This is so counter intuitive"

...How is turning to a mongoose to kill a cobra counter intuitive?
Because Let's Plays as a whole and the people who do them are terrible.

I don't want to have to listen to some neckbearded asshole yammering immature in-jokes when I just want to see some damn gameplay footage.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Because Let's Plays as a whole and the people who do them are terrible.

I don't want to have to listen to some neckbearded ******* yammering immature in-jokes when I just want to see some damn gameplay footage.
Except you can always find non-commentary gameplay footage.
And not all let's playeds are "neckbearded *********" that yammer immature jokes.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hai guys, sorry I haven't been around recently. The first quarter at school ended, so I've been scrambling around to turn all of my late stuff in. I also got a nasty cold a few days ago...

In other news, yesterday was my birthday, so that's fun.
Look what I got....
image.jpg

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
Guys, I need help D: I have a Visa Gift Card with 4$ in it and I want to use them to buy Super Mario Maker and Pirate Ship, but it turns out that on the eShop, I have to add at least 10$ as a minimum. Is it mandatory or is there a way to add only the 4$ I have?

It would be very stupid from Nintendo to make people have to add at least 10$. What if I don't want to buy anything else? It's better to have 4$ in the back account than a whopping 0$.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guys, I need help D: I have a Visa Gift Card with 4$ in it and I want to use them to buy Super Mario Maker and Pirate Ship, but it turns out that on the eShop, I have to add at least 10$ as a minimum. Is it mandatory or is there a way to add only the 4$ I have?

It would be very stupid from Nintendo to make people have to add at least 10$. What if I don't want to buy anything else? It's better to have 4$ in the back account than a whopping 0$.
Well there is a option. You see, if you don't have enough money for buy something. The Virtual Console will demand if you want to pay the difference or have more money. It happen just after you choose what you want to buy.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good afternoon! How is everyone? I felt sleepy while playing Melee last night and closed my eyes while playing.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good afternoon! How is everyone? I felt sleepy while playing Melee last night and closed my eyes while playing.
Good afternoon! I am great and this thread is kinda dead for now. So, you are going to play my level Soon?:smirk:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good afternoon! I am great and this thread is kinda dead for now. So, you are going to play my level Soon?:smirk:
I will have dinner first then i will play the stages.

Soon. :smirk:

My 3DS is working again! It does show the "Cart has been ejected" screen anymore while playing Smash so i can play online now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

My 3DS is working again! It does show the "Cart has been ejected" screen anymore while playing Smash so i can play online now.
Great so! All is good as i see for you. Me, i have get a bunch of star from Cyndane. Now, i only need 12!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Great so! All is good as i see for you. Me, i have get a bunch of star from Cyndane. Now, i only need 12!
I will still help you and Cyndane. :)

Can you play 3DS soon? I am aware of your analog stick problems.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I will still help you and Cyndane. :)

Can you play 3DS soon? I am aware of your analog stick problems.
Sure! But like you said, i won't be really good on 3DS. Also like that it's already done. I am going to enter your FC on my 3DS.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Sure! But like you said, i won't be really good on 3DS. Also like that it's already done. I am going to enter your FC on my 3DS.
OK! I will enter yours. I will have dinner first then we will play.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Hey everyone! Still here lurking, might as well make a post.

Found this avatar in my junk pile of files and figured I might as well make it my Halloween avtar.

That's good to hear! Maybe now I can play against you some time? I've been eager to fight against that Marth of yours.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK! I will enter yours. I will have dinner first then we will play.
And after we play. You will play my level!:cyclops:

Found this avatar in my junk pile of files and figured I might as well make it my Halloween avtar.

That's good to hear! Maybe now I can play against you some time? I've been eager to fight against that Marth of yours.
Hello there! It was a long time since the last time you post! Good to see you again. :)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I will add you too. My FC is in my profile. I will play after Red Hunter X.

:4marth:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Hey, Super Mario Maker fans! You guys should play my level, Doomy Airship of Doom! The ID is 4352-0000-0099-3EE2.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, Super Mario Maker fans! You guys should play my level, Doomy Airship of Doom! The ID is 4352-0000-0099-3EE2.
I am going to try it. It is a hard level or not?

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
And after we play. You will play my level!:cyclops:

Hello there! It was a long time since the last time you post! Good to see you again. :)
Good to see you too, Mao.

I usually just don't post since I feel like I don't have much to contribute to conversations. Lurking sure can get pretty lonely though. :sadsheep:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good to see you too, Mao.

I usually just don't post since I feel like I don't have much to contribute to conversations. Lurking sure can get pretty lonely though. :sadsheep:
You can always start conversations here. It is nice too see you post here again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom