• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Also, I didn;' mentioned that I voted for the ballot today :)

......NO, not the ssb ballot, an actual ballot, lol :)

(actually, it's true it was the first early vote for the Canada federal elections),.

Here's a fun thing about that: I turned 18 on September 30 and I voted on October 9, I felt young in the voting room :)

D

Deleted member

This " *laughs*" Stuff alone is making me want to prank you bad, just because. Not because I find it annowing but just because:drshrug:

Did I get teleported to one of my RPs or something?
Go ahead, I don't care much for username color changes.

Still better than overusing the trollface emoticon, though.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Saw the Smash 5 ideas thread was bumped, went back and watched the PSASBR rival scene videos posted.

Almost all of the parts I bothered to watch of it were cringey, except the evil clown dude whining about his ice cream (which was hilarious) and the creepy little girl abandoning her daddy for a doll (which is just SAD).

Still, it begs the question of what rivalries would manifest in Smash. . .

:4shulk: Vs :4palutena: : Shulk seems like he has a lot of trauma issues, especially with gods. Palutena is kind of a jerk. Bad combination.

:4pit: Vs :4link: : Pit be jelly. All you really need, TBH.

:4mario: Vs :4sonic: : Obviously.

:4peach: Vs :4bowser: , :4zelda: Vs :4ganondorf: : Clearly, the ladies are tired of being kidnapped.

. . .Gah, too tired for this.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just discovered there's a Goku SSJ3 Figuarts

Look cool and only costs....
+$350 USD right now

This is what happens when there's no reissue of a figure, same case with Perfect Cell and Frieza Final Form

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
lol...... considering the amount of Western countries that have taken a much better stab at peace and accountability I would say that's patently false.

That may have made sense in 1776 with weak, slow, and unreliable muskets (and in the middle of a war of independence) but accepting that you can't trust people with modern firearms is something that should really be obvious....
Again, Switzerland. Kennesaw too. People are required to have assault weapons, and they are trustworthy. I'd also say I'm a very trustworthy person. Don't worry, I'm not gonna insinuate something stupid like 'if you disagree you're dishonoring me' or whatever. I've observed that the people I know who own guns are more polite and respectful in word and deed than the ones who don't: they're strong and emotionally secure individuals who look to themselves for faults before others.

And again, that Harvard Law study. The stats, when properly understood, show domestically that, when governments sanction and legitimize the bearing of weapons, greater peace lives in society.

Ignoring that, I don't see how this logic is disagreeable: A gov't naturally will either have to not do wildly unpopular things, or try to take the weapons away, or try to run PR so hard it turns into propaganda. Furthermore, an armed populace naturally means they will feel more culturally empowered, and there would likely be more watchdog etc. groups.

Lastly, a culture where people have killing power in their hands will create stronger community bonds because people will more likely be forced to respect each other and get along--and not in a morbid way. People who would get along anyways would, it's just that people who might do something stupid would be far more reticent to do so, and the people who do go through with stupidity would be dealt with far more equitably and efficiently than how the police (an inherently reactionary rather than preventative force) would. Mind, I don't mean absolutely. There will be cultures which aren't suited to this, but given that humans in general fall within general patterns of acting, I'd say this is generally accurate.

D

Deleted member

Again, Switzerland. Kennesaw too. People are required to have assault weapons, and they are trustworthy. I'd also say I'm a very trustworthy person. Don't worry, I'm not gonna insinuate something stupid like 'if you disagree you're dishonoring me' or whatever. I've observed that the people I know who own guns are more polite and respectful in word and deed than the ones who don't: they're strong and emotionally secure individuals who look to themselves for faults before others.

And again, that Harvard Law study. The stats, when properly understood, show domestically that, when governments sanction and legitimize the bearing of weapons, greater peace lives in society.

Ignoring that, I don't see how this logic is disagreeable: A gov't naturally will either have to not do wildly unpopular things, or try to take the weapons away, or try to run PR so hard it turns into propaganda. Furthermore, an armed populace naturally means they will feel more culturally empowered, and there would likely be more watchdog etc. groups.

Lastly, a culture where people have killing power in their hands will create stronger community bonds because people will more likely be forced to respect each other and get along--and not in a morbid way. People who would get along anyways would, it's just that people who might do something stupid would be far more reticent to do so, and the people who do go through with stupidity would be dealt with far more equitably and efficiently than how the police (an inherently reactionary rather than preventative force) would. Mind, I don't mean absolutely. There will be cultures which aren't suited to this, but given that humans in general fall within general patterns of acting, I'd say this is generally accurate.
Sensible when it comes to these types of things and a Bastiat quote in your sig?
I think I like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Making level in Super Mario Maker that feel like real levels is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Arrrgh my parents are making me go to the gym with them
Sos pls send help and money
Actually no need to send anything. I'm just annoyed by this.
if anyone wants to send money it will be welcome however, my paypal account is fake123456@lol.uk

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello my friend of today! How you going?

Also, really thank you Cyn Cyn for the star!:) Now, i just need 12 stars and i would finally upload more levels.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I see the top scores for Mega Absol on Pokemon Shuffle use Ditto and Red Genesect...I'm pretty sure those Pokemon aren't released yet.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Posts like that aren't allowed, Chreest. You've got to add substance to the post.
OH MY GOSH!

minor spam infraction.....

its ok i guessssssss

so uhhh

new dlc character in 2 weeks or something... cool huh?

better be Dixie Kong B)))

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No problem. I played every level to completion and starred it when I was done :).
Really thank you again! :) Also, which one do you have liked the most? And do you have some critic on some level?

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Really thank you again! :) Also, which one do you have liked the most? And do you have some critic on some level?
I liked the level where you ride the bullet bill blaster at the beginning. It was the most challenging to me. I don't like crtiquing levels on games like this. There is no wrong way to play so it would be unfair for me to tell you how to be creative. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I liked the level where you ride the bullet bill blaster at the beginning. It was the most challenging to me. I don't like crtiquing levels on games like this. There is no wrong way to play so it would be unfair for me to tell you how to be creative. :)
OK. Glad you enjoyed my level, i have put alot of effort into those and even sometime. I haved to reupload some level because of some problem. So yeah, i hope to show you my others level when i will have finally all the star i need. :)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
OK. Glad you enjoyed my level, i have put alot of effort into those and even sometime. I haved to reupload some level because of some problem. So yeah, i hope to show you my others level when i will have finally all the star i need. :)
I've done the same thing, I'll play through it and do something unexpected that creates a problem or I figure out a better way after I've uploaded.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
I just discovered there's a Goku SSJ3 Figuarts

Look cool and only costs....
+$350 USD right now

This is what happens when there's no reissue of a figure, same case with Perfect Cell and Frieza Final Form
Darn that looks cool. It really is a shame when you want a figure but it was released years ago and out of production which ends up being insanely expensive. That's why once a figure comes out, it's best to buy it ASAP before your chances run out. Although, some figures get re-releases if they're popular and their anime/game series gets a sequel or something. I bought a Renge Miyauchi nendoroid earlier this year in March online for a fairly good 'scalper' price when was sold out everywhere. Now, Good Smile Company has announced a re-release for the Renge nendoroid which is cheaper than what I paid for but ah well. xD

I just noticed my Marth amiibo's sword is bent...I'm an in box collector...DANG!
Maybe it's time to be an out of box collector? :p The only boxed amiibos I have are Silver and Gold Mario. The rest are all out of box.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've done the same thing, I'll play through it and do something unexpected that creates a problem or I figure out a better way after I've uploaded.
Speaking of problem to fix afterward. I'm actually kinda glad that i didn't upload my Forest Maze level. Because when my sister play it and even before. There was alot of problem that i haved to fix. So yeah, this was actually a good thing that i wasn't able to upload this level.

Logic.:drshrug:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Maybe it's time to be an out of box collector? :p The only boxed amiibos I have are Silver and Gold Mario. The rest are all out of box.
Not unless I find a way to preserve the cardboard for display purposes without ruining it when removing the plastic. I'm too cheap to print new ones. :p

Attempted Classic 9.0 with ROB on Wii U. Had three attempts so far. Two of the times I lost because the Hands took out my first life quickly. The second time I lost because Giant Shulk always landed his counter, and his partner was the only other survivor. >_>

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
If anyone (especially you, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ) would like to try my first uploaded level on Mario Maker, the Id is,
E7BF-0000-009A-957F. It took me so long to upload it because I could not finish it my self.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If anyone (especially you, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ) would like to try my first uploaded level on Mario Maker, the Id is,
E7BF-0000-009A-957F. It took me so long to upload it because I could not finish it my self.
Well since you tag me and that you starred one of my level. I am going to try your level. :)

D

Deleted member

The first thing I do when getting amiibo figurines is throw the boxes right away to the trash can. Recycling could be an option, never thought about it to be honest.

All of my figurines are out of their boxes and in good condition.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
The first thing I do when getting amiibo figurines is throw the boxes right away to the trash can. Recycling could be an option, never thought about it to be honest.

All of my figurines are out of their boxes and in good condition.
I just reuse them. I cut the part where it has a picture of the character. So, I take off the cardboard, then I take it out, remove the sticker thing, ( I always keep the Amiibo paper in it) then I put it back into the "stand" and then, back in the box.
image.jpg

... That invert though...

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I've yet to own an amiibo so I couldn't say what I'd do. I'd probably remove it from the package though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well (Buddha) (Buddha) , i tested your level! So here my impression on it:

Overall, i will say that it's good. The difficulty is fair and there is no troll dead or something like that, like alot of bad level. Good point on that, however. There is just one problem that i have with this level. The second and maybe the last Bill Ball section, i feel like that you need to have luck for that the Bill Ball are enough separed for not that you die on the last Bill Ball because, well, you have not get enough bill ball to pass this passage. I did the second Bill Ball passage one time and i die on the last one.

After that, i tried multi time to do the second passage without succed. So you should have a eye on that. Because people tend to not star a level if they die alot of time on thing they don't understand. I don't known if your level is a "trial and error" level. But you should be careful on that. But excepteted that point. Your level is great! I gived to you a star too. :) (Also, i have go in the door that transport to you in the castle. Mario must have a crise of idendity after that.:4luigi:)

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Not unless I find a way to preserve the cardboard for display purposes without ruining it when removing the plastic. I'm too cheap to print new ones. :p
You could maybe try using a stanley knife and carefully cutting the plastic off. I've seen people in videos do that quite often and it comes off nicely. I also like to keep the cardboard but I just cut my way around the plastic which takes a while and isn't as clean but still gets the job done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom