• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I mostly listen to VGM (regardless of what genre) and Weird Al.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I listen mostly to Metal with a special like for the Progressive genre, but when Im chill my playlist is pure VGM... and Touhou
I listen to VGM alot. I guess remixes count as VGM. So, I listen to Conker, Sonic, Smash Bros and some others

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Does anyone know where I can watch the full Project M venue?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I mostly listen to Evanescence and Matchbox Twenty, but I still fit in some VGM every now and again.

One thing that really pisses me off about Music is when people hate on bands or musicians for ****ty reasons.

(Yet again, I still can't sleep)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I ever want to listen to "real" music, it's all about the old stuff from the 60s to the 90s. Not because I think the ones coming out in the current decade sound like utter ****. I just find those to be better and it's my opinion in all honesty.

That's not to say the songs coming out in the currrent decade (or the 2000s in general for that matter) suck, because you may get to see some hits here and there.

That's still irrelevant considering I listen to VGM almost all the time, although I don't want to get an infection on my right ear again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
If I ever want to listen to "real" music, it's all about the old stuff from the 60s to the 90s. Not because I think the ones coming out in the current decade sound like utter ****. I just find those to be better and it's my opinion in all honesty.

That's still irrelevant considering I listen to VGM almost all the time, although I don't want to get an infection on my right ear again.
Now we know why you have an obsession with Rick Astley, eh?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I've recently been obsessing over this song by the Rolling Stones. It's called Painted Black if anyone is interested.
...That song and another called 'Affair of the Heart' by Rick Springfield. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently there is a major update for Team Fortress 2

and my game won't launch

D

Deleted member

I've recently been obsessing over this song by the Rolling Stones. It's called Painted Black if anyone is interested.
...That song and another called 'Affair of the Heart' by Rick Springfield. :p
The only two Rolling Stones songs I've listened to (well, part of) are Start Me Up (thanks Windows) and (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction.

But hey, still on VGM. Never looked into that stuff.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The only two Rolling Stones songs I've listened to (well, part of) are Start Me Up (thanks Windows) and (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction.

But hey, still on VGM. Never looked into that stuff.
The only reason I know about that certain Rolling Stones song is because my English Freshman teacher put it on in the classroom one day. :laugh:
VGM? Hmm...I never heard of it. Does it stand for Video Game Music? That was the first thing that popped into my head. :p

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I don't listen to music except vidya game music. Though there are some songs here and there which I like(usually because I heard it somewhere else like in a movie), but I don't really follow any particular band or anything.
Because of my preference to listening to VGM I prefer music without vocals.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The only reason I know about that certain Rolling Stones song is because my English Freshman teacher put it on in the classroom one day. :laugh:
VGM? Hmm...I never heard of it. Does it stand for Video Game Music? That was the first thing that popped into my head. :p
In the context of this discussion, yes, it stands for Video Game Music.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The only music is listen to is VGM - and specifically Nintendo, Capcom and Touhou.

There are some exceptions though.

:231:

D

Deleted member

I don't listen to music except vidya game music. Though there are some songs here and there which I like(usually because I heard it somewhere else like in a movie), but I don't really follow any particular band or anything.
Because of my preference to listening to VGM I prefer music without vocals.
Yeah, same here. I vastly prefer instrumental themes over those featuring vocals, but there may be some exceptions.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh right, I forgot. I also listen to Soviet-era Russian songs.

And anime theme songs.

And Tiny Tim.

:231:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is what I think when people say they only listen to video game music.

People who only listen to VGM are really missing out IMO. There's a ton of good music out there, you just gotta know where to look.
Or listen to the radio in your car. You're bound to find a lot of stuff you like.
Apparently there is a major update for Team Fortress 2

and my game won't launch
Blame the ayyliens

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Man, kids these days listening to Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber, and not video game songs from le 90s, such as this piece of REAL music!

/s

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Welp I'mma say this is an early night for me. My head is hurting like mad so to sleep I shall go!

Goodnight y'all.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Bwahahaha! I have returned Social Thread! Now you shall feel a fear like no other, and no more shall you be without stuff to talk about, for I have returned and I'm taking over Bwahahaha!
First I'm bringing back the battles now who shall duel first?

Zurg, the evil emperor vs Bartholomew Kuma, the Tyrant

D

Deleted member

Tell me if there are any more dumb nerfs, Ok? Or if there is a new replacement for the banana hat.
It's a community update, so there aren't any new weapons, balance changes, etc.. Though there are 4 maps (3 new, 1 a reskin of 2fort), a handful of cosmetics, 4 reskins, and a 2 dollar pass that grants you exclusive case drops and an event coin that you level up through event kills, like a strange.
1 of those reskins is a bat lightsaber for the Scout BTW, so **** the banana forever.
And aliens, can't forget the aliens
ayy lmao

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Music talk? Well i like any music if i just like it. That it come from a video game, anime, movie,etc...

Also, hi everyone! How you going?

D

Deleted member

Heard Windows 10 Mobile is coming out in December. That's two months from now, obviously. No exact date given as far as I know.

Though I won't be buying a Lumia (such as the 950 and 950 XL) or any handset running the operating system anytime soon, it might be worth trying out some day. Maybe.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Link me to the wiki once your done. I wanna see it. :awesome:
Sorry I didn't link it to you sooner. Stuff came up and I had to go.

I used to love that song a lot. You reminded me of this :lol::

Favorite music? Rock, especially punk rock. My favorite bands include Rise Against, Bad Religion, Zebrahead, Shinedown, and Simple Plan. I also love video game music, especially from the Sonic series. After watching MLP, I'm also into the songs from series as well as the fan-made remixes (which means I kinda like electronic music too, I guess).

Well, I'm gonna go now so see y'all later! Take good care of everything while I'm away, manager, okay? :p

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Would any of you guys happen to be the poor chap who pranked me? If so,

I just want to... have a nice little chat.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh boy, the ayyliens have ayyvaded Team Fortress 2. :rolleyes:

Includes skins, cosmetics, and one new taunt. No new weapons.

coughuselessupdateayyylmaocough :4megaman:

D

Deleted member

Oh boy, the ayyliens have ayyvaded Team Fortress 2. :rolleyes:

Includes skins, cosmetics, and one new taunt. No new weapons.

coughuselessupdateayyylmaocough :4megaman:
ALSO 4 MAPS
ITSACOMMUNITYUPDATEWHATDIDYOUEXPECTWITHTHETRACKRECORDSOFTHEPAST2COMMUNITYUPDATES
INFACTITSPROBABLYBETTERTHANTHEPAST2COMMUNITYUPDATES

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Radical Bones Radical Bones Have you read the new chapter today?
Holy crap yes I just read it.

Is BB really about to take on the Revolutionaries? Is this for real? Holy... whoa. I can't wait to see Dragon's main troops.

AND MOTHER FLIPPIN' BUGGY!!! Check out his badass tent and crew! So cool!!!!

So much cool stuff happening. The end of Dressrosa has started something huge.

And it looks like it'll just be the SH's on Zou - so we can go back to the main gang which is good because there was so much happening in Dressrosa.

This is all so cray.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Music talk? I listen to rock and pop from the 50s till 80s. Also VGM (most of the time Smash music) and sometimes classic.
The Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, the Stars on 45 medleys and Creedence Clearwater Revival are my personal rock favorites.

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I posted it late.

What other bands do you listen to?
____
This goes to everyone. If you want to answer of course. Band or type of music really.
ever since I watched Samurai Champloo when i was little,I liked listening to Jazz,Jazz hop,chill hop,and other things.Nujabes,DJ Okawari,Uyama Hiroto,Shing02 to name a few. Also i'm starting to like J Pop now. Perfume is a good group,but idk what else to listen to atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom