• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I would so buy Undertale's soundtrack...
But it costs as much as the game itself
why would you do this

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That game really took a bite out of my sleep schedule. Houston Astros won 3-0, and will be facing the Kansas City Royals in the ALDS. I need to tune in tomorrow night for the National League wildcard game though.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
*plays trumpet* Adam Sandler is a trans-dimensional metaphysical holo-god

D

Deleted member

My prank is ending on October 8th. Maybe I can rest from having a magenta username for once? I don't know.
I still have one more prank in the chamber ************ so don't test your luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
This is my 900th post aaay lmao

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
My prank is ending on October 8th. Maybe I can rest from having a magenta username for once? I don't know.
I for one can tell you that I won't use my last prank on you. :) I already pranked Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara for lols anyways so that's enough for me.
Brb gonna add that to the wiki :awesome:

Eh, fair enough. Gives me enough time to enjoy my freedom.
Link me to the wiki once your done. I wanna see it. :awesome:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Talking about your pranks ending is just baiting for another magenta storm

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So, I heard Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi says BFD sucks. Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember him saying he just does not like it. Be mindful, CBFD was supposed to be directed at a very specific audience. If Flyer says it sucks, that's his opinion. The opinion was made because he is not part of the audience. We just don't happen
to be part of the audience that enjoys his jokes. Its all opinions. Some people may enjoy his jokes. Some don't. ( which has been so evident in this thread)
If Flyer makes a bad joke, just ignore it. We don't have to bash him. If he said a joke that offends us however, then I would say it's ok to argue.
I however wish for the Bickering to stop.
Why do bronies have to exist
Why do furries exist? It's because they have something they like. I'm not to sure why there are Bronies exist, but I'm sure they have their reasons.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You'd both have to pay 1,000 bucks in order to do that.

Unluckily for you I am the type of person to spend 500 bucks on virtual hats. I'd gladly pay 1 grand to make your name Magenta for 30 days.
I wouldn't

D

Deleted member

Unluckily for you I am the type of person to spend 500 bucks on virtual hats. I'd gladly to pay 1 grand to make your name Magenta for 30 days.
I wouldn't
Good choice. Now I can fulfill my non-magenta needs for about 3 days at the very least.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
D

Deleted member

Did you buy an unusual or something?
Maybe 1.
Or a few.
Maybe some australium guns and a metric ****ton of keys but that's neither here nor there.
Nobody saw that edit

D

Deleted member

Maybe the 1,000 price tag it to make it so that these prank storms never happen again?
You know what this also means? Regular users can prank other regular users. Now that seems a bit silly, and defeats the feature's purpose. But it's nigh impossible unless you're very rich.

Then again, I don't really care much.

D

Deleted member

What other bands do you listen to?
____
This goes to everyone. If you want to answer of course. Band or type of music really.
For bands that I listen to frequently it's mostly Depeche Mode, Queens of the Stone Age, Gorillaz, and Fitz and the Tantrums.
As for music in general I think it would be easier to list the stuff I don't listen to if my taste in bands is any indication of how broad the genres of music I enjoy are.
You know what this also means? Regular users can prank other regular users. Now that seems a bit silly, and defeats the feature's purpose. But it's nigh impossible unless you're very rich.

Then again, I don't really care much.
It's all fun and games until someone actually does it.
At which point I don't think the staff would know what to do.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't even know what's happening anymore... =_=
Life itself.
You are experiencing the formation of the world's greatest anti-hervoillains, the Purple League.

Featuring Flight and Blargg.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
Also jpkurihara is here too.
I posted it late.

What other bands do you listen to?
____
This goes to everyone. If you want to answer of course. Band or type of music really.
Pretty much anything really.
I really like Jazz, Piano music, full orchetsras, music that flows smoothly, and techno music, but other stuff is also really good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Another storm cell is coming to my region...

Here we go again with the hail :ness64:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
For bands that I listen to frequently it's mostly Depeche Mode, Queens of the Stone Age, Gorillaz, and Fitz and the Tantrums.
As for music in general I think it would be easier to list the stuff I don't listen to.

It's all fun and games until someone actually does it.
At which point I don't think the staff would know what to do.
I usually listen to VG music. Mostly Conker.
I do like Swing, Rock, Trip Hop, Jazz, Electro, and more. Oh, and Techno.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Whenever I listen to the Beatles now I immediately think of EarthBound.
Whenever I hear Johnny B. Goode, my mind goes back to the battle theme in Earthbound. :awesome:
I need to hear all the songs from the game now. They're just so precious...:b:
Life itself.
You are experiencing the formation of the world's greatest anti-hervoillains, the Purple League.

Featuring Flight and Blargg.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
Also jpkurihara is here too.

The Purple League
Come on and grab your friends
We'll journey throughout Smashboards Land
With Flight the Bored Guy and Blargg the Human
Oh wait can't forget jpkurihara too!
It's Purple League Time.

It's crappy I know. :p But it had to be done.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I usually listen to VG music. Mostly Conker.
I do like Swing, Rock, Trip Hop, Jazz, Electro, and more. Oh, and Techno.
I listen to VGM a lot. I'm not kidding, and could care less if it's not considered "real" music.
I've listened to some actual songs, yeah, but most of the time it is solely VGM.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I listen to 80's tunes with a mix of 70's and sometimes 60's as well. :)
I have too many songs to list as my favorite. They're all just so good! They have passion, soul,...heart.
Why did a Captain Planet joke pop up in my head after I just wrote that last word?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I listen mostly to Metal with a special like for the Progressive genre, but when Im chill my playlist is pure VGM... and Touhou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom