• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Rolling Tier List

Ulevo

Smash Master
So, is there a reason why invincibility frame durations during the active frames of the roll was omitted? Because invincibility duration is arguably the most important part.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It's nice to see some of the slower attacking/low range characters who are also easier to send flying due to low weight are low on the tier list. GG best balance.

Troyfullbuster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Troyfullbuster
I'm suspicious that this is a thing, I mean some characters definitely have worse rolls than others but the data collection seems to be entirely based on visual stuff, not actual testing.
dude this guy makes these bad edited videos like he talks about like he knows smash in fact so many people hated his recovery video he had to redo it.
Also no mention that samus loses invincibility frames on her roll /yawn

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
rolling is a lost resort to ecsape in my book but i will roll to get around a charging oponent and punish him/her.

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
I knew Ness's roll sucks.
i know but ness is great otherwise i think ness is a risk reward character he can really punish slow opponents like bowser with a quick pk fire and a bat smash. plus he has some great combo potential but you should know because ness in ur main in all exept one game:)

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Ganondorf has the third least laggy roll!?!?!

I happy nao.

EDIT: Wait I didn't get that right...Ganondorf was third most laggy. :(

Last edited:

SmashF13ND

Smash Rookie
Well I'm no expert smash playing but i think Little Mac has probably one of the fastest rolles on the game and and maby palatina has one of the shortest i reccon

Top Bottom