• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
Ay, Just gonna say im not gonna get the K. So gonna stop lurking...

Tis' up for grabs now, i'll be doing whatever...trying to forget anything related to here.
Have fun yo.
If you don't want to that's your decision but as far as we're concerned you're free to try to nab the K if you want, Z. It'd be good if you did. You know how we all enjoy some competition. It's in good fun. Just know we're aaaaaall gunning for it, tho. It's probably gonna get ugly, haha.

oh my god what
^ +I spat out my drink when I read her message, too.

I'm back, I went out today with my mom and her bf, went to see Fast and the Furious 7, great movie overall, then went to gamestop, got an eshop card for $50 and Omega Ruby for $38-something finally. I've had a great day today.
Omega Ruby is 38 bucks now? ... I need to look into this...

edit; HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS. I GOT A PAGE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I CAN'T EVEN WHAT IS THIS IS THIS REAL LIFE.

I'D LIKE TO THANK MY MOTHER AND FATHER FOR ALWAYS BELIEVING IN ME.

AND MY SISTER FOR PUSHING ME ON THE DAYS I DIDN'T THINK I HAD IT IN ME TO--- /SHOT

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I will end you : (
YOU'LL GET IT SOMEDAY, BREADBASKET! SOMEDAY! It happened to me so it's only a matter of time now.
SOMEONE VIOLATED MY ALERT BOX!!! (◣_◢)

I might print it out and put it in my wall (≧ω≦)
WOW 57 ALERTS!

You shoulda been around the old social. We used to get alerts like that all the time. Like... too many sometimes. Good times...

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
YOU'LL GET IT SOMEDAY, BREADBASKET! SOMEDAY! It happened to me so it's only a matter of time now.

WOW 57 ALERTS!

You shoulda been around the old social. We used to get alerts like that all the time. Like... too many sometimes. Good times...
That reminds me...are you still on the "most liked received" list? You were in the top 10 before, I think.

kaazers

Smash Master
That reminds me...are you still on the "most liked received" list? You were in the top 10 before, I think.
I have no clue, actually. I don't think so. I hated being on that list. Ahaha... I'm so weird.
I think half of us in the old social were on that list at one point. :awesome:

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah, everyone does. :sheep:

D

Deleted member

SOMEONE VIOLATED MY ALERT BOX!!! (◣_◢)

>Windows XP
>2015

I actually own a PC running that operating system.. that's something, right?

*goes back to main social thread* :troll:

Rukia

Enamored
@ kaazers kaazers and I had a dance off yesterday, and I was really feeling it.

#mydanceisbetterthanyoursKaaz

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ironically, Google doesn't seem to get their products right lately. In my opinion.

kaazers

Smash Master
@ kaazers kaazers and I had a dance off yesterday, and I was really feeling it.

#mydanceisbetterthanyoursKaaz
Not gonna lie. Your cat daddy game was on point that day! I was a bit clumsy, yes, but I got a good rhythm going.

#igetanAforeffortMaster

I remember a few years ago the Bing commercials on TV were practically DARING you to try their blind bing vs Google test. They boasted more people preferred the bing search results. My results: got Google 4 out of 5 times. I resumed my happy life with Google. Bing trynna be a home-wrecker.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Been busy myself, and only really been focusing on one social being the zelda one.

D

Deleted member

I pretty much go to the "real" Smash 4 Social Thread for the most part.

Soul.

I haven't been that active in other social threads except the Zelda social as well lmao

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I only post in the Zelda social and disco room social frequently
I'm always on mobile, so it's a pain to keep track of a ton of threads

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Zelda Social is best social

I always check up on that thread occasionally and every time I do, I leave the thread giggling.

and I feel 3% more fabulous

Last edited:

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
Time to finally just get a mayflash adapter been waiting since launch for nintendo to restock lol.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah, that's what I did. Nintendo's been really disappointing when it comes to supply and demand for this game, it's horrendous.

You'd think they'd want more money, then lolnostock.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm convinced that the Amiibo situation is a marketing tactic to build up demand, since everyone wants what they can't have.

Maybe that means there will be a massive restock...eventually. I just don't wanna spend $60 on Lucario

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
*repeatedly posts since I know the page is almost done but I'm too lazy to count how many posts there right now*

Soul.

It's kinda ironic to not ask for online matches here when it's an online social thread.
but that's none of my business.

Top Bottom