• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

Matsushi

True Blood
Man, I REALLY need to see Big Hero 6. >_>' It really looks like a hell of a good movie.
It's an amazing movie. 10/10 would recommend.
I saw it just two days ago. It was amazing.

And Baymax is also amazing.

I watched it a few weeks ago and it still gets me emotional when I think about it. I even have a Baymax plush toy I bought from the Disney store!
And omg, that bit when Baymax was low on battery had me in stitches. "WE JUMPED OUT A WINDOW!"
Big hero 6 is my SHIET
IT'S SO GOOD AAAH.
THESE FEE LINGS

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
I will get it
Get what? The movie? I need to get it too! Possibly now if it's available...

Matsu, your entire post is giving me the impression that you're squeeing about that movie over there. XD I'll get it, don't you fret!? I like action-packed movies with comedy and emotions after all. It's fun how the soft and cuddly-looking guy is the one that wants to hug you, he's being proactive.

You could learn something from that, Mr. Teddy Bear.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ Matsushi Matsushi MATSU IT'S OKAY. MILO DOESN'T DESERVE THE PAGE. I'M GLAD YOU TOOK IT FROM HIM.

:039::039::039:YOU DID GOOD, MY CHILD!:039::039::039:

Matsushi

True Blood
I meant the page, WHICH I JUST HANDED TO MATSU ON A GOLD PLATTER IT SEEMS

#salty af right now
haR HAR HAR HAR.

Matsu, your entire post is giving me the impression that you're squeeing about that movie over there. XD I'll get it, don't you fret!? I like action-packed movies with comedy and emotions after all. It's fun how the soft and cuddly-looking guy is the one that wants to hug you, he's being proactive.
Damn, I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry over the film! They just use ways to get the audience attached to Baymax. He's such a cute balloon man. There's so much more I want to say but I'm afraid I'd spoil it for you in case you wanna watch it yourself. :D
@ Matsushi Matsushi MATSU IT'S OKAY. MILO DOESN'T DESERVE THE PAGE. I'M GLAD YOU TOOK IT FROM HIM.

:039::039::039:YOU DID GOOD, MY CHILD!:039::039::039:
NO MATSU THIS IS NOT OKAY. You're on the same boat as Suzie now : (
Oh wait, HERE COMES THE WAVE OF GUILT. I'M SORRY MILO.

Last edited:

Suzie

The Epitome of an Unparalleled Knight
What boat, Meeloo? You're nutttsssssssssssssssssssss. I did nothing to you . . .

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
You two are the only residents on the "LITERAL BACKSTABBER BOAT" it's not gonna be a pleasent cruise ride...

D

Deleted member

haR HAR HAR HAR.

Damn, I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry over the film! They just use ways to get the audience attached to Baymax. He's such a cute balloon man. There's so much more I want to say but I'm afraid I'll spoil it for you in case you wanna watch it yourself. :D

Oh wait, HERE COMES THE WAVE OF GUILT. I'M SORRY MILO.
Shhhh don't listen to that bad Italian boy, Matsu.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Damn, I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry over the film! They just use ways to get the audience attached to Baymax. He's such a cute balloon man. There's so much more I want to say but I'm afraid I'll spoil it for you in case you wanna watch it yourself. :D
I think any Disney movie does something that have made people of all ages and genders cry. Heck, Toy Story 3 was choking me up one weekend; Disney is a master of building people up with warm feelings then at one point go, "NO! NO! You can't have it no more!"

*Studies the ways of the social thread and starts to plan on ways to getting/making .gifs of his own in the future*

Matsushi

True Blood
Shhhh don't listen to that bad Italian boy, Matsu.

A++++ for picture use. xD
You two are the only residents on the "LITERAL BACKSTABBER BOAT" it's not gonna be a pleasent cruise ride...
OH GOD. I'm sorry!! I didn't know you wanted the page, I thought your double post was an accident. xDD
I think any Disney movie does something that have made people of all ages and genders cry. Heck, Toy Story 3 was choking me up one weekend; Disney is a master of building people up with warm feelings then at one point go, "NO! NO! You can't have it no more!"

*Studies the ways of the social thread and starts to plan on ways to getting/making .gifs of his own in the future*
Don't even get me started on Toy Story 3! The end of that film had me balling my eyes out! Just that moment when Andy gave all his toys away...ouch. Films when the main character becomes "attached" to an "inanimate" object gets me all the time.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Dammit wynaut wasn't introduced till Gen 3
Have a :189: instead
..... oh. So like... a post count thing.
Alas poor Mega Metagross, I miss using it Smogon.
what are you doing here...

Two halves of my life on smashboards... overlapping. I don't know how to handle it... Soon enough all the people in the 4.0 social will abandon it and end up here... and I will disappear.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
..... oh. So like... a post count thing.

what are you doing here...

Two halves of my life on smashboards... overlapping. I don't know how to handle it... Soon enough all the people in the 4.0 social will abandon it and end up here... and I will disappear.

The random pokemon thing is just for ****s and giggles
Plus I use them to emphasize a post occasionally :145:
Nah just us two from the ST 4.0

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The random pokemon thing is just for ****s and giggles
Plus I use them to emphasize a post occasionally :145:
Nah just us two from the ST 4.0
If you want to emphasize a post maybe you should try using regular colored letters instead of ones that blend in with the background... I literally have to highlight what you say to read it.

Better just be you two... you're too much just by yourself.

Last edited:

Soul.

hi idk what is an avatar

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
If you want to emphasize a post maybe you should try using regular colored letters instead of ones that blend in with the background... I literally have to highlight what you say to read it.

Better just be you two... you're too much just by yourself.
:190:
That's why I use this text color

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
If I can't get a page or a K, I'll settle for the achievement of having liked everyone's posts in this thread.

... I think I understand how Metal thinks and feels now ...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :happysheep:

So found this place. What is up here?

Before that though, hugs for everyone!
tumblr_static_tumblr_mwoje17v3f1qztgoio1_500.gif

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
A++++ for picture use. xD

OH GOD. I'm sorry!! I didn't know you wanted the page, I thought your double post was an accident. xDD

Don't even get me started on Toy Story 3! The end of that film had me balling my eyes out! Just that moment when Andy gave all his toys away...ouch. Films when the main character becomes "attached" to an "inanimate" object gets me all the time.
//whip sound

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yes it is. Though, I haven't watched many animes admittedly, but I'll get there. The other one I have watched is Madoka. And one I am currently watching with a friend is Milky Holmes.

Mako is the best also. <3

Yep! :)
You sure? My text is literally invisible
Gurren Lagann is the only anime people need to watch

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yes it is. Though, I haven't watched many animes admittedly, but I'll get there. The other one I have watched is Madoka. And one I am currently watching with a friend is Milky Holmes.

Mako is the best also. <3
As in Puella Magi Madoka Magica? If so, I really loved that show, definitely in my top fives if I were to recommend it. Needless to say, I cried a few times. ; v ; And aah, I heard Tantei Opera Milky was good, I should really look into it and watch it ...

Top Bottom