• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
A few of us were actually discussing about bringing back the idea we had for WC vs EC battles from the last thread that we never got to.
West Coast vs. East Coast? What about the folks not living on either coast though? Still, I do like that idea. I smell team battles on the horizon if it is what I'm thinking.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
West Coast vs. East Coast? What about the folks not living on either coast though? Still, I do like that idea. I smell team battles on the horizon if it is what I'm thinking.
Well, we just call it WC vs EC. That was what it was called when we first thought of it, since we never had anyone in mountain time or central. Until a certain boy came, ahem ahem ... Our beloved page queen figured that we could do it as West Coast is PST and Mountain time, and East cost is EST and Central. Everything seems fine, just the problem of those players that only have 3DS Smash or those that only have Wii U Smash ...

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I don't live on either coast.

I live in Ireland.

Our coast is ubiquitous.

Universal Coast master race.

Matsushi

True Blood
*Pokes his head in here and scratches his head* So what's this place all about? It looks kind of fun I must admit, and... will there be matches to go around too?
WADDLER!!! Fancy seeing you here. :D

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Hm, that changes some things ... in due time, I'm sure we'll figure everything out. Regardless, there's no doubt in my mind that some sort of casual Wi-Fi Tournament or Crew Battle type event will show up in here.

... Once plans are settled of course.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
East coast beast coast
Yes, my title is normal, but my name's not pink. I'm sure either could change at a touch of a button. However, as for being a wizard, definitely depends on the context! I certainly don't tote around tomes unfortunately... Don't wanna move as slow as Robin after all.
Oops, I forgot it was the theme I was using
So pranked users and regular users looked the same :070:

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
WADDLER!!! Fancy seeing you here. :D
Hey Matsushi! It's good to see you too. I guess I got curious and well... here I am!

Well, we just call it WC vs EC. That was what it was called when we first thought of it, since we never had anyone in mountain time or central. Until a certain boy came, ahem ahem ... Our beloved page queen figured that we could do it as West Coast is PST and Mountain time, and East cost is EST and Central. Everything seems fine, just the problem of those players that only have 3DS Smash or those that only have Wii U Smash ...
Yeah, that's a good point. It probably would be a good idea to ask who has what lately. I know I'm fine with either version since I have both, but I'm definitely East Coast. I can't really be flexible with that, even though I really would like it to get a lot warmer soon. I feel like I'm stationed in the Arctic right now.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's a good point. It probably would be a good idea to ask who has what lately. I know I'm fine with either version since I have both, but I'm definitely East Coast. I can't really be flexible with that, even though I really would like it to get a lot warmer soon. I feel like I'm stationed in the Arctic right now.
That's good to know, I'll remember that. I have both as well. Albeit, I only prefer to focus on SmashU. So I guess I'd be counted solely as that.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Aha! Well, it's nice to have you around! Also, I just noticed that you unintentionally took the page. xD
I didn't take any page, it's still here, right!? But thank you! It seems like a cool place to chill from what I've read. I kind of like threads that have a bit of a scope to it after all. And if it's focused on Smash 4, that's even better!

East coast beast coast

Oops, I forgot it was the theme I was using
So pranked users and regular users looked the same :070:
Huh, didn't know there was a thermal visor color scheme available.

That's good to know, I'll remember that. I have both as well. Albeit, I only prefer to focus on SmashU. So I guess I'd be counted solely as that.
I do prefer SmashU myself, my new 3DS has been giving me some grief with the data transfer. Been too lazy to do anything about that. @_@'

Rukia

Enamored
I never got a K post.

I will get a K post.

Edit:
We also have a Skype group. But before you're added to that, let's get to know each other first.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I refuse to be-friend anyone here. I am a strong independent Italian boy who don't need no Skype group
kidding don't kill me please.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
I was even going to double post...
Poor girl, I wonder what her name is and what anime's she from?

I never got a K post.

I will get a K post.

Edit:
We also have a Skype group. But before you're added to that, let's get to know each other first.
Well, if there's anything that can be said, your signature is awesome as it's showing off some Persona 5. It's the first game that's making me think, "Oh crap, gotta get a PS4, don't I?"

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
East vs West?

Please, we all know that the SOUTH COAST is the master race here.

Oh wait...

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I never got a K post.

I will get a K post.

Edit:
Already trying to kill the thread with Skype! One thread wasn't enough for you was it?!

Rukia

Enamored
Well, if there's anything that can be said, your signature is awesome as it's showing off some Persona 5. It's the first game that's making me think, "Oh crap, gotta get a PS4, don't I?"
You like Persona? Good.

We'll get along just fine.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GURL DON'T HIDE IT. IT WAS ME....RIGHT?

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Man, I REALLY need to see Big Hero 6. >_>' It really looks like a hell of a good movie.

I think the best part about that .gif is that the kitten refuses to give up against the troll.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I will get it

Oh gdi, I thought that would be the page. How did I miscount that badly

Last edited:
Top Bottom