• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Lucas Tech: Part 1 - By fyazko

Wanting to know more about what Lucas can do? Thanks to the efforts of fyazko a wonderful video exists to help with just that! In the first part in a series of Lucas Tech videos fyazko explains some cool things that can be done with Lucas to maximize his potential. This includes movement with Wavebouncing. canceling lag on air dodged landings, PK Thunder Tricks, and more. Give it a watch and see what Lucas has to offer!

Like the video? Learn something new? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to subscribe to fyazko on Youtube to see their future content.

Last edited:

Comments

I honestly believe that the smash games keep getting better over time, so yeah as games, Brawl is better than Melee, and Smash 4 is better than brawl.

Sure Smash 4 is not too technical (If any) but still is the best smash game so far.

Edit: plus don´t believe everything that sakurai says, hes a bit of a liar already
Uh, no Brawl isn't more superior than Melee and I know he's a liar; also he didn't want to make another Smash game but he was forced by the people. Basically you all forced him to make this game from his cold dead hands towards Smash the game, he never wanted to make another Smash game by his choosing!

Last edited:
So... Sakurai is a Zombie now?
Yes, towards the Smash the game remember he didn't want to make another Smash game but was forced to by people and Nintendo of course. He has no idea what to do anymore, now he wants to make this the final game which is a terrible idea to end Smash on such a garbage game but meh and patch everything to make the game stay as it is no more whining (ever will happen) and no more asking Nintendo to do this and that, Nintendo will be doing everything to make sure they don't bug him anymore.

Last edited:
Yes, towards the Smash the game remember he didn't want to make another Smash game but was forced to by people and Nintendo of course. He has no idea what to do anymore, now he wants to make this the final game which is a terrible idea to end Smash on such a garbage game but meh and patch everything to make the game stay as it is no more whining (ever will happen) and no more asking Nintendo to do this and that, Nintendo will be doing everything to make sure they don't bug him anymore.
At least he gave us melee :)

What I'm hoping is that if they make a 5th smash game in a few years, that the developer isn't sakurai and looks back at which smash game had the most replay value and overall satisfaction levels (melee by a LONG shot) and try to emulate it's gameplay style as much as possible, with as many of the new characters as possible.

Basically I'd love to see an advanced version of what PM is to smash now. Melee's mechanics with more characters & viable stages.

Uh, no Brawl isn't more superior than Melee and I know he's a liar; also he didn't want to make another Smash game but he was forced by the people. Basically you all forced him to make this game from his cold dead hands towards Smash the game, he never wanted to make another Smash game by his choosing!
I said it was better "as games" I didn't said that brawl was better competively or anything

"also he didn't want to make another Smash game but he was forced by the people" c'mon dude... seriously?? you think that nintendo forced sakurai???? sm4sh is fun, get over it.

Top Bottom