• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

Duke27

Centurion
NNID
DukeCrimson27
3DS FC
3368-2844-0762
I thought this was going to be an easy Palutena but I'm actually not sure. Both have their ups and downs. I'm leaving it a tie until I can come to a conclusion :confused:

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
But Palu=Goddess Mature=Fine
ReRaze ReRaze back me up on this

I hope we can be friends
I'm with Palu,

I'm sick of tsunderes everywhere, Palu is unique and alot more dynamic in character than Viridi.

I mean Viridi is cool and all too but she is basically you're typical "I'm gonna pretend I hate you when I actually have a soft spot for you"

Last edited:
3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
I thought this was going to be an easy Palutena but I'm actually not sure. Both have their ups and downs. I'm leaving it a tie until I can come to a conclusion :confused:
Yassssssssss someone came I thank U U great soul
I'm with Palu,

I'm sick of tsunderes everywhere, Palu is unique and alot more dynamic in character than Viridi.
Yes buddy come to my side
I choose Zelda

:135:
Oh UH always gotta be that guy go where the wind takes U

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I choose Zelda

Ok
I'm with Palu,

I mean Viridi is cool and all too but she is basically you're typical "I'm gonna pretend I hate you when I actually have a soft spot for you"
Severa/Selena was like Viridi...then she banged some dudes of your choice
I keep getting bodied in Pit dittos
Go Pit or Corrin

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Yes, you called?

Anyways, Palu or Viri?

Ummmm.......

I choose:
I choose Tear because **** you she's gorgeous
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Screw Viridi Palu all day
[/USER]
I'm with Palu,

400350000.jpg

Lemme go get my Wii U and 1v1 MM all of yew no times final destination

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
K then lemme go rekt yew with my dankest of all the Pots

:secretkpop:

How do you even know this, aren't they engaged?

Seems like just a rumor
I'll be waiting

How offend do U get on anethers ladder it spread like wildfire in there apperently it was on his twitter can't confirm if it's true

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'll send Palu for U let's see U hide from light

*Mewtwo laugh*

Edit: did guy Know apperently ZeRo and his girlfriend broke up sad my fanfic goNE to waste
*judgmental Kahala laugh*

Palutena's my *****

And yay free girl...jk...maybe...?...I'm Batman...hi

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
*judgmental Kahala laugh*

Palutena's my *****

And yay free girl...jk...maybe...?...I'm Batman...hi
Nah ***** don't act like U weren't talking smack about Palu

-image removed for censor dodging-

Hi Batman Mewtwo better get out

Last edited by a moderator:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
How offend do U get on anethers ladder it spread like wildfire in there apperently it was on his twitter can't confirm if it's true
I don't really use it too much mostly because my connection with others can be trash and I'm just too lazy smh
It spread like wildfire in there apperently it was on his twitter can't confirm if it's true
apperently it was on his twitter can't confirm if it's true
Apparently
Meh, feels like a rumor. Unless I see some proof or a huge reddit article on it I'll just be sitting here

With all this talk of Viridi, it's made me imagine for some reason that overtime Link and Pit/Palutena are together talking Viridi is just hiding around the corner being all like "Notice Me Senpai!"

Think somewhere around 9:45 Viridi says "Link-sama~ <3". Literally thought of this when I read your post xD

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah ***** don't act like U weren't talking smack about Palu
View attachment 103658
Hi Batman Mewtwo better get out
I ain't saying I wasn't talking ****, I just tried to tone it down a bit...didn't work...

SPIDERMAN MEMES ARE THE BEST MEMES A MAN COULD EVER ATTAIN STATUS OF MY INHUMAN POKÉMON LOVIN' M8E!

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
I don't really use it too much mostly because my connection with others can be trash and I'm just too lazy smh

Meh, feels like a rumor. Unless I see some proof or a huge reddit article on it I'll just be sitting her

Think somewhere around 9:45 Viridi says "Link-sama~ <3". Literally thought of this when I read your post xD
Meh his next video will tell apperently I say apperently alot lmao
I ain't saying I wasn't talking ****, I just tried to tone it down a bit...didn't work...

SPIDERMAN MEMES ARE THE BEST MEMES A MAN COULD EVER ATTAIN STATUS OF MY INHUMAN POKÉMON LOVIN' M8E!
Lol its been removed I kinda didn't think about the bad word in it lol well its not U guys have heard it before lol so no damage done

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Lol its been removed I kinda didn't think about the bad word in it lol well its not U guys have heard it before lol so no damage done
Yeah, I was the one who reported it. Like you said, fortunately no damage done, but you should get into the habit of not post pictures with swear words. In any other thread, you could get into trouble, worse banded.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Yeah, I was the one who reported it. Like you said, fortunately no damage done, but you should get into the habit of not post pictures with swear words. In any other thread, you could get into trouble, worse banded.

OK did U report the other post to or did something else happen =/

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Meh his next video will tell apperently I say apperently alot lmao

OK did U report the other post to or did something else happen =/
BULL****

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Yeah I noticed that. Either something else happened or i accidentally report the wrong post.

=_= Ok not gonna lie low blow man after all U could've just said something but I don't mind as im the one who's wrong
Could be never know lol this video makes me sad another good player who dropped pit
Didn't check to see if it has a boo boo word in it hope it doesn't get reported

Top Bottom