• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I might join. maybe. But even if i don't, you guys still need to cool in on the spamming

:135:
Saying that about a discord? Won't be possible for you to "complain" if there's more than 1 section/topic

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I'm just a little bit of busy guy is all I'm trying to saying. So it's a yes, but it depends

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
You guys can sign me up for Discord. I actually have some brand new Pit tech I want to present to you guys as soon as I upload my personal friendly matches on my personal Youtube page.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
You guys can sign me up for Discord. I actually have some brand new Pit tech I want to present to you guys as soon as I upload my personal friendly matches on my personal Youtube page.
YAY king CHOMPY'S on board one sec buddy gotta send an invite OK

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You can add anyone you want

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
... Kinda enjoy the silence, lol.

I actually have some brand new Pit tech I want to present to you guys as soon as I upload my personal friendly matches on my personal Youtube page.
Mind sharing here?

Oh and tomorrow night we can play some Pokken if you still want to. Might not get a chance for a while since Starfox is next week.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
... Kinda enjoy the silence, lol.

Mind sharing here?

Oh and tomorrow night we can play some Pokken if you still want to. Might not get a chance for a while since Starfox is next week.
I'm sorry; Chompy can't pick up atm dueto discord

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Mario and Sonic seem to have switched spots... Don't really get why.

Bunch of other things seem off. Seems like how gimpable Ike, Fox and Diddy are would mean more, namely.
You do know my thoughts vs Pit as a Sonic main, right? Also put those characters on a stage like Lylat and Sonic will stay in the air for a very long time.

With Ike, Fox, and Diddy saying that it would mean more that we can gimp them is really undermining the other character. Also technically our recovery is susceptible to stage spikes, so what are you getting at?

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
You do know my thoughts vs Pit as a Sonic main, right? Also put those characters on a stage like Lylat and Sonic will stay in the air for a very long time.

With Ike, Fox, and Diddy saying that it would mean more that we can gimp them is really undermining the other character. Also technically our recovery is susceptible to stage spikes, so what are you getting at?
I don't actually...

It's less that we can gimp them and more that Pit kinda just dominates them offstage. Monkey Flip either lacks a hitbox entirely or puts him into helplessness, and hitting with just one arrow kills Rocket Barrel Boost. Ike's recovery is heavily relevant on platform mixups with charging Quick Draw, and naturally he shouldn't be getting any charge. Aether also is easy to push with GOs. Fox is probably the most resilient out of all of them but even then if Fox Illusion fails for any reason (considering that it lacks a hitbox on the end and is ledge snap bait...) arrows beat out the startup of Firefox entirely and that's as good as a lost stock.

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
It's less that we can gimp them and more that Pit kinda just dominates them offstage. Monkey Flip either lacks a hitbox entirely or puts him into helplessness, and hitting with just one arrow kills Rocket Barrel Boost. Ike's recovery is heavily relevant on platform mixups with charging Quick Draw, and naturally he shouldn't be getting any charge. Aether also is easy to push with GOs. Fox is probably the most resilient out of all of them but even then if Fox Illusion fails for any reason (considering that it lacks a hitbox on the end and is ledge snap bait...) arrows beat out the startup of Firefox entirely and that's as good as a lost stock.
Sure, we do win offstage, but onstage is not only something to consider in a matchup, but is also significantly more important, especially if the opponent is good at staying onstage and maintaining stage control. Also, if you knew at least 3% of Diddy Kong then you would (and should) know that monkey flip only leaves you helpless if you throw out a kick, which from what I've seen, most people don't use. In fact, I had him as a secondary in Brawl and I didn't even know he had a monkey flip kick for like 4 years after release.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Sure, we do win offstage, but onstage is not only something to consider in a matchup, but is also significantly more important, especially if the opponent is good at staying onstage and maintaining stage control. Also, if you knew at least 3% of Diddy Kong then you would (and should) know that monkey flip only leaves you helpless if you throw out a kick, which from what I've seen, most people don't use. In fact, I had him as a secondary in Brawl and I didn't even know he had a monkey flip kick for like 4 years after release.
I also don't think Pit gets dominated onstage... Not bad enough to where it's impossible to get them offstage.

I said that Monkey flip ether lacks a hitbox or puts you into helplessness, in regards to how easy it is to snipe. I understand how it works... Sakurai dedicated a whole Dojo update to the move back in the day.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Lol u had to go there

I think she's pretty strong lol we haven't even seen what she can do
She's not really.

Why?

And I quote

"A wish granting item? How absurd. Anything like that would making anyone more powerful than the gods"

And who has had access to a wish granting item?

:4link::4zelda::4ganondorf:

And who created this item?

Top Bottom