• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
rock paper scissors OR rock paper scissors shoot, the question of the ages
Ooohh!! Now I get what he's saying lol. I think we'll do rock paper scissors shoot. I remember watching Dragon Ball Z and they would just do Rock Paper Scissors. We might just do it japanese style if that's how they do it :p But it doesn't really matter which way you wanna do it.

Omg PLEASE DUELIST PRO SIDE EVENT
Duelist Pro? Is this a Brawl side event?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
If there is a RPS tournament. I will win it

Roy0

Smash Cadet
I was thinking maybe AE2012 or MBAACC. I got Bop It in my room..

sneakytako

Smash Lord
btw

6.崖下往復を禁止します。(片道は可)
 (崖からステージ下をくぐり, 反対側の崖の高さに到達した時点で片道とみなす)
 崖下往復条件を解除するためには、どちらかが攻撃を受けた上で%が増えるか,
 又は移動台を除くステージ上に戻ってください。

6.)Scrooging Rule - Round trip scrooging is not allowed (one way is OK)
Scrooging is defined as traveling beneath the stage from the ledge, once the player is at the same height as the opposite ledge is defined as one way. Scrooging is reset if either player takes % damage based on receiving an attack OR landing on a non-moving part of the stage.

I took this from the Sun Rise tourny ruleset.

Keitaro

I'm hearing rumors that Lylat, PS1, and Yoshi's are counterpicks in singles for the Japanese ruleset. Trying to find where I saw this but I'm having trouble :/

Tony T

Smash Ace
I'm hearing rumors that Lylat, PS1, and Yoshi's are counterpicks in singles for the Japanese ruleset. Trying to find where I saw this but I'm having trouble :/
Oh yes I hope that's true because there is a certain Fox I need to get payback from Apex. I consider him my rival now!

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think I know the ruleset you are talking about, posted on AiB or something.

It also lists EDC as legal as long as you only use it for under 10 seconds and only once per match or something. I think it was a poor translation though.

TSM ZeRo

Mr. R told me that he's attending this tournament!

Hype!!!!

I'm sure that Ramin will do very well at the tournament. He's an excellent player. (And also a very, very cool person :) ).

Keitaro

Mr. R told me that he's attending this tournament!

Hype!!!!

I'm sure that Ramin will do very well at the tournament. He's an excellent player. (And also a very, very cool person :) ).
Oh nice! I will speak to him soon about it then!

@Keitaro - This is the link Tesh mentioned above http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=194378 just thought you might want to see it.
Thanks. I may have a change of rules then. Apparently the Japanese have been using 8 minute timers a lot recently.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How interesting. It's in summer and I have no other things getting in the way at that date. Gotta see if there's other EU ppl that would be interested in going.

:059:

Keitaro

Try to make it if you can Gheb ^_^ Still looking forward to seeing Luigi Player in the states one day too. A lot of people have no idea who he is which makes him even morre interesting.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, if I come to this I won't go alone and Lp is my #1 friend to travel with me. The date is good for me, it's just about whether Lp has time or not but I think weekend in the summer should be manageable for him to keep free. Might get some other ppl from my scene to come too but they're just randoms who want to to get a taste of US experience.

:059:

Keitaro

^ lol sleep??

And good to hear Gheb! Hope ya'll can make it!

And I may likely have to change venues now. Although the smashboards page hasn't been too active haha it is clear that there is hype and that it is getting a little beyond what I expected tbh. I am actually going to check on my other 5 venues this weekend.

May be an increase in venue fee, especially since the new venues likely cost multiple times more, but the increase would be at most $10 dollars.

SKTAR website and online registation coming eventually soon!

And depending on the venue size I may add Melee.

Keitaro

what? The arrow is suppose to be pointing to my location. oh well. All I want is for all smashers to give me their salt because it fuels my misfire.
Oh wow lol, I am blind :p

I want to come to this.
Will there be all brawl?
Will there be a banner made with the link to put in our sigs?
There will be a side event but I am unsure if I want to make it All Brawl once again. It could be All Brawl though.

If you mean a sig that links you to the tournament page, I have one currently in my sig :D

Top Bottom