• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silversh4d0ws advanced how to play video! (how 2 hax in SSBM) HANDS INCLUDED!

FooTemps

Smash Cadet
Zomg! wavedashing is cheets! lawl

Nice vid, good to see that someone else uses cstick for aerials.

TheHookShot

Smash Rookie
Kyle Broflovski said:
that was teh roxorz. Throw this up on gamefaqs, where noobs say Samus is a man and wavedashing is cheating and/or nonexistent.
The samus is a man thing is a fad that idiots don't get. The idiots try to prove Samus is a woman and stuff and people find it funny. Well most of Gamefaqs know that wavedash exists and use it in their matches and stuff.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
gamefaqs is full of idiotic 13 year olds who spam to a ridiculous degree.

gamefaqs needs some SERIOUS hardcore modding done. They NEVER close spam topics (and theres like 600,000,000 of them) and sometimes they actually close topics with semi-useful information (at least to nubby people it would be)

gamefaqs ft suck.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Dis bumped no? lol k den? h4x FTW tho, dem not help boozer for oh noes! mebe nxt time joo shud lern some real skillz nt hax lawls. but seriously that vid rocked, very funny, congrats to silver, saw it ages ago though. I'm gonna have to show my noob friends just to confuse them. BTW I suck arse compared to his mario, how can you Bair with enough time to waveland? Like RLY!

Also, DLED

Jx31

Smash Ace
Even though this thread is almost a year old I must express my thanks. I have been approaching wavedashing all wrong, thanks to this video I'm FINALLY on the right path to mastering and including it into my game(the same with using c-stick for airs). Thank you for creating this!

Top Bottom