• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silversh4d0ws advanced how to play video! (how 2 hax in SSBM) HANDS INCLUDED!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Silversh4d0w made this video last night and I just HAD to put it up on SWF.

This was made in response to all of hte people on the penny arcade forums that were saying wavedashing is hax, and silv thought he needed to show them how to hax/play the game correctly.

this video demonstrates wavedashing l canceling and mindgames and is f'ing hilarious. plz watch kthx.

PLEASE enjoy this video, its probably one of hte best videos i've ever seen in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSNOIUNCzeI

haxx0r ftw m i rite?

ROFL!!1

EDIT: WTF I GOT MARKED NEGATIVE REP FOR THIS POST!? *hates whoever did that* o wells, nobody cares about rep anyways i guess...

but wtf is that about lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
Zomg I wanna learn to hax...Dial up is buffering the video so Ill watch in about 20 minutes. >_<

SILENT YOU NEED NO MORE HAX!!!!1112@!!@@!oneattwentyone!!!

monkey and co.

Smash Apprentice
nice vid. that was actually helpful. like literally cuz i'm a noob XD good overview of what wavedashing can do XD thanks! and cheers to silversh4dow

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
This video is one of the most hilarious I've seen. Thank you Silv for making me laugh.

Actually though, I was more impressed by Silv's use of SHABAWD than his sense of humor. That's one of the few times that I've really seen it used extensively, and used well. Props to him for that.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
That REALLY helps those who are just learning all that stuff. I needed to actually see the button combinations, so I'm really glad you showed that to us.

Punkzors

Smash Cadet
emubreath said:
wow lol xD I like the music at the end from professional by third west. you guys are just so thilly.
I wanna know who made that song in the video. Is that really the name of the song, or is it something else?

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I hear scissors models are paid well...but those hands can pwn without scissors lol. But seriously that was a hilarious vid. Love the use of the noob song or whatever its called from PurePwnage...Jeremy's Mario sucks lol.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
silv made this video guys, i told you that in the first post did i not?

silv recorded, captured, edited, and made me lawl, all in one day.

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
Excallent Vid Kid! juss what the Doctor Ordeered!!!
Ill definately prescribe this to my friends learnin how.

D

Deleted member

Rofl, that Mario was teh Hax0r! I didn't know that wavedashing-escaping grab **** was possible.

Thanks for the vid.

Azukki

Smash Apprentice
lols I is lerning howe to hax nowe. I imput teh code bai pressen teh buutons and go al leet god mode and pwn teh nubs. lol

(where'd the actual advanced how to play video go though?)

Top Bottom