• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so, let's see this is an exemple, not 64 wise.

we have 12 chars, all of em kill in one shot. Game is balanced, does it mean it'S good? No, Vex you suck keep playing League of Patchings.

Gio you're trash.
i'd rather be able to 0-death or have my opponent 0-death me then get camped in 100% of my matches ever always every single time i play the ****ing game.

there isnt even a time limit on most 64 games... people dont camp. in any given 64 game there's like 300,000 times as much fun had by both parties than in a boring camp-fest brawl match

the ridiculous shield stun promotes offensive styles of play, aka more action, aka more good times to be had

you just mad cuz u get ***** daily in it

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i'd rather be able to 0-death or have my opponent 0-death me then get camped in 100% of my matches ever always every single time i play the ****ing game.

there isnt even a time limit on most 64 games... people dont camp. in any given 64 game there's like 300,000 times as much fun had by both parties than in a boring camp-fest brawl match

the ridiculous shield stun promotes offensive styles of play, aka more action, aka more good times to be had

lol you're mad because my exemple ***** you. There's not much to talk to you anyhow. I bet I can go offensive with Snake in Brawl without camping a second and **** you. But hey you'll probably try to counter this too. Keep wasting your time ;) I don't even care if Brawl sucks to be honest, disrespect is just what bothers me.

lol you're mad because my exemple ***** you. There's not much to talk to you anyhow. I bet I can go offensive with Snake in Brawl without camping a second and **** you. But hey you'll probably try to counter this too. Keep wasting your time ;) I don't even care if Brawl sucks to be honest, disrespect is just what bothers me.
yeah. i'm sorry i called you trash for no reason, that was disrespectful. wait...

napZzz

Smash Hero

ridiculous shield stun and ability to 0-death should promote camping to avoid being hit if anything.

AllyKnight

Pero yo te estoy hablando a ti, entonces tu sientate y escucha sonsito
Tu no eres mi padre, entonces tu no puedes decirme <-(probably spelled wrong LOL) NADA!

Ally be :troll:in
lol if that's how you spell it, then thanks, 3 languages is hard to memorize when you were never taught any of em =l

I'm retiring from trolling on the 24th anyhow lol.

lol if you really think 64's mechanics promote camping then i'm not sure we're playing the same game...

shielding is almost always bad. so how can you sit around and camp effectively? what if the opponent just runs up to you and attacks? i dare you to try camping against me.

estas TROLLANDO y eres una puta

Teh Future

Smash Master
as fun as 64 is to play...gio is completely ********.

-64 is a bad game

-balance is horrible lol. fox/pikachu **** everything

-camping is just as effective as it is in brawl if not more because of that stupid ****ing hyrule castle lol.

64 is hellarious to play though.

AllyKnight

k i should remember not to talk about good games in brawl threads my bad
Lol stfu not our fault if it's the only simple game you can play and place (by place I mean 9th). Don't even come to this tournament if you hate this game so much. I'm simply going to make you hate your day here. Trashtalk here I come :D

you know it son

official L S and Play status right here

ally how about one of my famous 5 to 1 money matches in 64?

you get 5 stocks and only have to take one of mine ;)

napZzz

Smash Hero
hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype
most hype game of 64 for years to come yo
hustler

you know how to 0-death/combo, so it'll take you like anywhere from around 10 hits or so to take his 5 stocks prolly, while he doesn't know **** about the game and cant combo...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom