• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Still looking for someone to team with. Preferably someone that goes well with Wolf or Lucas.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We should make a bet to see who the highest placing GW in doubles is :p.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hylian, best I could come up with was

Kain: The Story of How I Escaped Judgment With a Name Change
(plays off your Admin status, Judgment and Biblical story)

I'll keep working at it.

EDIT:

Louis I originally wasn't going to enter teams, but if you're looking and willing to take in a bird like me....

D

Deleted member

Disciple, I don't want to feel like you're carrying my weight, lol. You should probably team with Lou.

But yeah, Lucas/Lucario ain't bad, except for when double MK's come along.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, my GW will be the highest placer in doubles :)
Funny jokes Arty. Im looking forward to playing you at this. Its been too long.

Just a request. If you're down then I'm down.

I'm a free agent out here.
Id love to I play friendlies with Fonz sometimes at the house and it works out well. We would just need to gel quickly. Im about 95% sure we can team. Ill let you know in the enxt day or two. I need to clarify that Nope doesnt mind as he wasnt even sure he was going.

I can do that! I outplaced you last time at SiiS3 in dubs!

@Lou, Wise guy, eh?
Wise guys indeed

We should make a bet to see who the highest placing GW in doubles is :p.

I can gurantee Im going GW every game. Ive never played anyone else in tourney. Switching off for some matches disqualifies you. Regardless I want to play you because you were one of the first ones who were really good with him when the game came out.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Is it just me or would double GW wreck in teams?
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nSLx10lwz4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nSLx10lwz4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Credits to Hylian and UTD~

Nicole

Smash Champion
You guys and your arguments about who is winning teams when you KNOW that me and coney are teaming for this.

(ps we're winning teams, unless we lose to ally and anti which i GUESS is possible)

D

Deleted member

Wait, how is there going to be ddr here? Last I checked, there is no ddr machine at cincistate...
<_<
I was wondering that as well. Maybe someone is bringing a home version. If so, it better be Extreme JP, Max 2, or Ultramix 2.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
while we are on the subject of togetherness...

where are we going to eat after the tourney

I'm not doing steak'n'shake...that **** was the wackest food I have ever ate in My life

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Go out to eat? Psh...everyone is already going to be full since KB gonna be handing out some of that ****'n'Shake for dinner.

Yayyuuhhzz (Chu's copyright infringed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom