• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Signature of the Week [Hiatus]

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Black and while. I suppose the prompt implies the sig is to be in black and white, yes?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Black and white. I suppose the prompt implies the sig is to be in black and white, yes?
Well, I guess it doesn't have to. Remember those words have multiple definitions. I think it's entirely possible to do this prompt without avoiding color altogether.

But, at the same time, if you drown your entry in color, it probably won't fit the prompt as closely. Tread carefully!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Well, I guess it doesn't have to. Remember those words have multiple definitions. I think it's entirely possible to do this prompt without avoiding color altogether.

But, at the same time, if you drown your entry in color, it probably won't fit the prompt as closely. Tread carefully!
Ooooh, flexibility! Excellent...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That custom preview feature is pretty killer.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
27th?

Oh thank god. I lost track of the date and thought I missed the deadline.

Good good.

Neon Ness

Don't stress! You guys have plenty of time if you still planned on submitting something.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I might not make it for this one. There's next time. I still would've had too much to render and I wanted to be creative on the signatures. Although I do have a question as far as find a good Brawl character roster though. I'm trying to find one of all the characters in a decent size and quality. (The characters that are lines up and the game scrolls through them before the game title appears.) I google everywhere but I find ones where they're all bunched up or it is way to small.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm so butt devastated no one else has gotten the judgements done for AWYP yo.

I'm so ready to post it.

This will probably be done before that.

Can't wait to see how my **** fairs. I hope it doesn't bomb, considering it's, like, my first sig.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Are we supposed to post the submissions in this thread? Well anyway:

Neon Ness

New proooompt.

Also, I'm shortening the submission/voting period slightly, if no one minds. I think if the contests are more frequent, more people will notice them instead of having them drag on for a month.

Good luck, and I hope we get even more entries this time. :D

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The Machine... nice prompt.

This one should be good.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Speaking of which, you made this, right Zio?

Did you draw all that yourself???

What was your concept and thought process? Who is Vespa? What manga is it, and what story are the boxes telling? Why is the top box kinda transparent? How'd you do the background? WHY COMIC SANS???

I thought it was a super interesting way to take the prompt.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes, i drew that all myself. The actual drawing on the left that matters took, like, three hours and is at about an 11x14 size all done on my tablet PC.

Unfortunately, there's no background to the man. lol The top and bottom boxes was meant to be transparent because I didn't want to lose the focus in the right image or the left box. And comic sans because i thought it was appropriate for a comic book esque character.

Thanks for the interest. :3

Neon Ness

Man no entries yet? Might end up extending the deadline to Friday anyway lol.

Hopefully people are just still working on their ideas...

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh ****, I honestly just forgot. Friday would be nice.

Also, gives me time to badger everyone else into entering.

Neon Ness

No entries. :C

Well, I'm not sure if it was a tough/weird prompt or what, but maybe it's best if we just moved on to a new one. I don't know how we can get participation up again, the first SOTW had a decent number of entries.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, lol.

I forgot, too. It's not like I don't have all the time in the world . . .

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm new to the art board, but not to signature making or other forms of art in general. I'm willing to join and submit something if there is a place? Heck, I should be asking if this thread is even alive?

Neon Ness

I'm new to the art board, but not to signature making or other forms of art in general. I'm willing to join and submit something if there is a place? Heck, I should be asking if this thread is even alive?
Read the first post for all of the guidelines. It outlines everything you need to do to enter a submission.

Hope you'll enter something for the deadline on Tuesday. :D

Top Bottom