• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sig Wars Part two***dead line reached6/20

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
wow, odin, those are AMAZING
weed, i love that too

oh, and grandeza could... (as he mentioned above)

Grandeza

Smash Master
someone just has to pm me all the sigs to put in the op cuz i don't have the tome to run through this thread searching but i'd be happy to make a poll. but it has to be today in the next hour or later tonight.

- omg it has to be done today, my premium expires tomorrow!

Naybewon

Smash Ace
:< I want a premium membership, but they're not selling them anymore (for some reason).

When I clicked to buy it, it said there were no more premiums available to give away LOL.

A_man13

Smash Master
There really is no nead for premium memberships anymore. All they get additionaly is the extra chat and custom title.

Anyways, should I PM my two to grandeza?

Grandeza

Smash Master
That would work. If everyone can pm me their two I can set up the thread. So I just make a thread with every sig entry and set up a poll to go with it?

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok I'll make it tonight cuz I'm going to a tourney in an hour and I'll be back later. Subit your entries by 11 tonight because my premium will expire the next day!! :( Thank you black waltz for pm ing me your sigs.

A_man13

Smash Master
That really stinks, Grandeza. Not only if you don't get all the entries soon enough, you loose your membership and can't post the poll, but also if you don't you can never get your membership back until the mods fix the servers.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'm actually going to open the new thread now but not post it and keep it open and see if I can use my premium options tomorrow if I kept the window open.

A_man13

Smash Master
Nifty idea. Either it works and we are happy or it denys your post and makes us sad (that sounded wrong). I sent my entries in.

Weed

Smash Lord
ye i dont have much faith in the voting process, but i like my tag so we'll see how it goes

Top Bottom