• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey Nay, mind if I ask how everything is going (I'm not impatient or anything, just curious)

Hey Nay, sorry but since I decided on a different theme for my avatar, and since you appear to be very busy or something, I posted a request in A_Man's shop, I hope thats ok, and again sorry

A_man13

Smash Master
Naybewon has been real buisy the past couple days. She used to be on all the time, but she was only on once yesterday. Should you keep your requests; yes. Give her some space to work on it when she's able and you'll have a high qualaty sig in no time.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I will now troll this thread for idiots who make requests.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Fogo does not exist, we are all just in the matrix and we have yet to be awakened to our real duty.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm...I'm pretty sure she doesn't want all of this spamming in here while she's gone. >_>

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
This is kind of concerning though. I hope she's alright. She seems to be a busy person, so I'll just think that's what happened...

(Either that, or she got kidnapped by fanboys.)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Aww it's okay Naybey. ^^
I'm gonna miss your awesome work and thanks for making those sigs for me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Awe, well thanks for the amazing sigs Naybewon. Your not leaving SWF are you?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Aw thank you Kawaii :) And Chaco :) And Dinkoman :)

No, I'm not leaving SWF, I promise! I just don't have the time to sacrifice to making free sigs when someone is willing to hire me...Since it's a paying job, I'll be earning money and therefore I'll be able to afford tuition and stay in college (whee!)

By the way, I was the one who did the redesign for the MLG website, if anyone remembers when the update happened about a year ago :) They had a pretty old-school appearance and I updated them with the entire site you see today (whites and blues and reds)

Roller

Smash Legend
Aw thank you Kawaii :) And Chaco :) And Dinkoman :)

No, I'm not leaving SWF, I promise! I just don't have the time to sacrifice to making free sigs when someone is willing to hire me...Since it's a paying job, I'll be earning money and therefore I'll be able to afford tuition and stay in college (whee!)

By the way, I was the one who did the redesign for the MLG website, if anyone remembers when the update happened about a year ago :) They had a pretty old-school appearance and I updated them with the entire site you see today (whites and blues and reds)
Nice job with that. I had no idea that was you.

Sad to see your closing though...:(

Good luck with this paying gig you got.:)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Thanks for all the service Naybewon, sad to see you close. Good luck with your designing job.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
**** shame, you had a great shop which produced the most abstract and beautiful signatues I"ve ever seen. Hope you do well.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
aww. i was planning on asking for a new sig for a while now, but i couldnt think of the characters i wanted in it. i just decided which ones i want. oh well. well i guess i g2g to A-mans shop. *sigh* yours always were the best sigmaker. but congratz on getting hired. i knew u would get discovered sooner or later

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! i still love you!:psycho:

Good Luck on everything you do. your sigs will be missed.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
Good luck on your work and I'm going to the Philipines for 2 months in a week bye T_T

Top Bottom