• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I have to close.

I deeply, deeply apologize for everyone who's been waiting SO patiently for a sig. I just don't have the time. Several days ago I was hired by a company to do their entire brand identity (this means their logo design, advertisements, website, etc) and I just don't have any time for fun stuff anymore. Plus, I've started my summer classes here at college, and they're no easier than normal "school year" classes.

Please understand: I've really had a lot of fun working on people's sigs and I'm, again, very sorry for having to shut down on you like this. I pushed it as far as I could but I just don't have the time anymore.

Please visit A_Man13's and other great sig shops! They're more than happy to take requests.

Forever and always, a big THANK YOU to those of you who rated my thread!

Again, thank you for your support and for all the fun :)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Hello, Naybewon. I hope I can trust you to create a sexy signature?

Size: 380x120
Image: http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/... Screenshots/?action=view&current=Olimar1.jpg Anywhere in/on the sig. By this image I mean both Olimar AND the Pikmin. If this isn't acceptable I can find a different image, but I'd really like this one if you can.
Background: Some sort of turquoise sparkle/swirl/splatter. Honestly I'm not really sure what I'm looking for here. Just pop out the best thing you can make. Be creative!
Text: VICIOUS DELICIOUS (any one of the corners)

I'm not really sure I need anything else, but tell me if I do.
Can't wait for results :)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Only one thing: Can you replace VICIOUS DELICIOUS with VD in large letters instead? The gap that currently stands above VICIOUS DELICIOUS is bothering me quite a bit. Basically, I'd like VICIOUS DELICIOUS replaced with VD in letters large enough to occupy that empty space.

Otherwise, everything is great. Thanks much :)

EDIT: The one with more contrast, not the one with the lesser.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
let me guess you use gimp
I have no idea what that is. I use Photoshop and/or Illustrator.

Quick question? Would it be ok if i gave you 3 diff images to put into the same signature?
Sure, just let me know what size you want the sig to be (otherwise I'll make it the same size as mine) and what text you want on there, etc. Happy to help.

GhosTim14

Smash Cadet
Can you make a signature using these 3 images?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/ssb/ssbb/display.php?file=ssbb_bustes.png

I like the size to be the size of your signature

Green Zelda
Green ness
yellow falco

I would like this layout. Each of the things i would like to be 1/4 of the signature. Zelda (1/4)Ness(1/4)Falco(1/4)GhosT(1/4)
Zelda, Ness, Falco and a Space for you to spell GhosT. in White

For the background can it be like an dark bluish like swirl.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
:ohwell:

The sig you gave me doesn't fit...

Edit: Never Mind. I know why.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I really like the look of Kawaii Bunny's sig, and I was hoping I could get one like it. ^^

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/ssb/ssbb/display.php?file=ssbb_bustes.png (if you don't have the link already)

The five characters I'd like are (Red) Toon Link, (Blue) Pokemon Trainer, (Green) Pikachu, (Sunhat) Jigglypuff and (Green) Lucario. I'd like the name Yuuki at the bottom right. As for the background...um...may I leave it to you? ^^;

Thank you in advance for this. If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
could i get a sunset backround with peach, zelda wolf and lucario lined up like in the opening movie on the right side and on the left have it say Peachkid and under that can u put The Pillaring Maniac in a cursive font?

( i hope i didnt confuse u)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For GhosT. :

As always, let me know if there's anything you'd like changed!

Two different ones for Yuuki, as I'm not entirely sure which style of background you want :) If you hate them both, let me know and we can get specific ^-^ :

and

Let me know what you think :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
SonicLucario and PeachKid, it's almost 3 am in the morning where I live so I promise to get to yours when I wake up!

SonicLucario, do you want a black and gold fractal-y background (example: green-blue sig for Yuuki just above this post) or more graphic and blocky (example: purple and pink Yuuki sig)? Of course, "blocky" does not mean flowers or girly stuff, even though that's in the example.

PeachKid, yours will take some time to get the sunset-y look, but it's do-able :) I don't think I'm confused on anything you said.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Awesome signature thanks naybewon.

so how do I upload that to me?
1. Get a photobucket or imageshack account.
2. Save the picture.
3. Upload it to your photbucket/imageshack account.
4. Copy and paste the URL with

Naybewon

Smash Ace

There you go! Let me know if there's anything else.

I would like it kind of like this.
Ok, got it :)

Awesome signature thanks naybewon.

so how do I upload that to me?
Glad you like it! Save the picture to your harddrive. Do you have a Photobucket.com account? If not, go to www.photobucket.com and register for an account. After that, upload the picture from your harddrive to your photobucket.com account.

Then go to where you edit your signature here on the boards, and put the URL for your image in. Photobucket gives you the address right under the image. Use the one with the IMG tags.

That should help :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For SonicLucario:

I couldn't decide if you'd like something special and unifying done to the characters, or if you'd prefer them to be plain on the image :)

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
You still doing these? If so, id like to request one:
White Kirby
White Dedede
White Metaknight
I think it's gold? The Toon Link to the left of Dark TL
Black Wolf

Could you make it some mix of Teal/Black/Yellow with my name somewhere.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Hey, pm whenever you're done or need further specifications on the signature.

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/djmixtapez/pub/9002/Unbelieveable---A-Tribute-To-Biggie-Smalls.jpg
I'd like this in the bottom left corner,

http://cdimg1.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/03312008/3/8/d/d/38dd14f284b9a0_full.jpg
this in the right,

400x100
this to be the size,

http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/science/assets/eagle_nebula.jpg
this to be the background,

detroit.zip - 0.87MB
this to be the text,

and in the top center of the sig, I'd like it to say
Biggie Smalls in 24 font and bold

and in the bottom center, I'd like it to say Star Wolf Squadron for Life in italics, and 14 font

thank you for doing what you do

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Haha, thank you Yuki :D You don't need to do that though, especially if there's no space: don't sweat it! I'm just happy to help out.

No problem, SonicLucario :)

For Vulcan:

More in the works, guys, I promise.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Nacker:

:D I have a paper to write, so I'll continue with sig requests right after! Thank you for your patience, and I'm glad everyone is happy with their results.

For Biggie Smalls:

PM'd it to you, as requested.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
For Nacker:

:D I have a paper to write, so I'll continue with sig requests right after! Thank you for your patience, and I'm glad everyone is happy with their results.

For Biggie Smalls:

PM'd it to you, as requested.
That is really nice work, I love it! You're really talented with these things, you should get involved with my clan. for photo stuff.

Top Bottom