• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Naybewon

Smash Ace

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Image: http://www.zelda-solarus.com/images/dossiers/evolution_link/07.jpg and http://www.ssb-center.com/images_articles/SSBM/GameAndWatch/ssbmgamewatch2.jpg
Text: STECK ( I want this to be in Ye old English lettering)
Subtext: "was ihn nicht umbringt, macht ihn stärker"
Colors: Whatever you want- dark green maybe? Whatever you think will look best (NOT blue though)
Size: Regulation
Sig Style: I want G&W and TL on opposite sides and my name in middle, work in the subtext anyway you want (maybe faded in on the background), I really' like the backround on Yuuki's, nacker's and Ghost's

I know it seems sort of demanding but could you please do this? I would be eternally grateful. Thank You.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Steck:

This didn't turn out exactly how I planned it, but I still like it. If you're unhappy with it I can start over, no worries :) Let me know what you think.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm Chaz from FIU
I play Marth
I was wondering if you could help me make a sig?
Something like with Marth's Neutral B or his Side Taunt where he sheaths his sword.
Could you base it around the FIU theme like with Galleon, Tommy G, Seibrik, and Ruuku?

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Cool thanks! Hmm have I been specific enough, umm i like the normal blue colored Marth and all the backgrounds i've seen you make have been cool so w/e u make should be good I'm sure.

Also if your doing the Neutral B one could you put something like Guard Your Chest in there?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Haha, don't worry Cloudstealth. Thank you for being specific for me. I'll take an SSBB screenshot and get to work right after this post :)

Hey, Seibrik!

I did a redesign for you so your sig would match the other FIU's. Looks like:

If you'd rather keep the old one, that's fine too :)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Sorry to add more to your work.
Well Id like my sig size to be like yours.

Well if you could I would like you to choose my background since I cant think of anything.
Whatever looks best to you.

I would like this image on the right:
Left:
Middle:

I would like the text to be airgemini in cursive. Idc what color whatever looks best.

PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks!

(Took pictures off so I could safely log into my account.)

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
For Cloudstealth:

What do you think? Hope it's ok :) If it's not, let me know. :)

The Background is good and the Coloring of the letters is perfect. But could you maybe get marth like doing the Neutral B and show the tip, which is actually a little Flash in front of the sword.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For airgemini:

and with turnip:

EDIT:
I just realized that you're a boy, so you will actually probably hate this sig. I'll DEFINITLEY redo it if you dislike this style! Though I have to say it will be hard to butch up a sexy cursive font.

I liked it without the turnip, which is why I'm offering that to you as well. But if you like the one with the turnip that's fine too! Also, if you want the background to be different (swirly like the ones below, for example) let me know.

For Cloudstealth:

How's this?

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Actually I was thinking of a different Marth position altogether, like maybe a side shot of him doing the Neutral B move, I'm trying to get my photobucket account to work so i can upload a screenshot of him doing the nuetral B.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Size: standard sig size

Image: I'd like this bunny and this Holy Hand Grenade. see if you can make it look like the bunny is using the grenade.

Text: unleash the beast within you

it's a monty python reference, that rabbit is a blood-thirsty killer. see if you can make it creepy looking.

this is the video of the scene from the movie that this is a reference to.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
For airgemini:

and with turnip:

EDIT:
I just realized that you're a boy, so you will actually probably hate this sig. I'll DEFINITLEY redo it if you dislike this style! Though I have to say it will be hard to butch up a sexy cursive font.

I liked it without the turnip, which is why I'm offering that to you as well. But if you like the one with the turnip that's fine too! Also, if you want the background to be different (swirly like the ones below, for example) let me know.

I like it! Surprised you did it so fast =).
Well even though Im a guy I still like the pink. Idk what other colors or backgrounds would go with it, unless you have something in mind.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
EDIT:

I like it! Surprised you did it so fast =).
Well even though Im a guy I still like the pink. Idk what other colors or backgrounds would go with it, unless you have something in mind.
PHEW I'm glad you like it. I think it fits her well. I don't really have any other great ideas for that sig off the top of my head, so again, it's a relief that you like it :)

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Hey, I was wondering if I cold have another sig.

The size is the same as the last one,

on the right,
http://cdn-media.channelme.tv/media/images/000000/37/91/MTM3MTE5_large.jpg

on the left,
http://www.mtv.com/games/video_game...s_most_anticipated/super_mario_revolution.jpg

In middle use that detroit font in red, and outline it with black in 20 font saying Snoop Dogg

Under that, in italics write Star Wolf Squadron for Life

This is the background
http://www.abm-enterprises.net/fractal-art/blazing-cipher-wallpaper.jpg

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Here's the Marth Nuetral B with the flash.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/Cloudstealth/1d911adf209b275f_IMAGE.jpg

If you could put a picture of marth doing that instead of the other poses. That would be perfect. Thanks for making a sig for me by the way!

That better? It's hard to get all that smoke stuff out :<

---

LOL killbeast, I can't WAIT to try to make that sig happen. Will start after this post.

Biggie Smalls: I'll get on it right after killbeast's :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Naybewon I like it that you have fun helping people. ^^

There's not enough people like that nowadays.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Hey Naybewon, I've noticed all the other FIU players posted on this thread and I guess i'll be joining in on the bandwagon.

Well, my gamer tag is 8-Bit and my characters are Snake and G&W. I guess you can put in Team DAMD if you like >_>

For Snake I would like something with Snake in the cardboard box with the exclamation mark shown somewhere. For G&W, I like this image http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden08/hidden08_080310e-l.jpg

As for background, I'm thinking of a gradient blend of light orange and blue.

I thank you very much for volunterring your time into doing this ^^;

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hey there, nevershootme :)

You're second in line, so you and Biggie Smalls can expect your sigs to be completed by tomorrow afternoon (can't make more sigs tonight and have a final exam tomorrow morning! I'm sorry for the delay--I'm not usually this slow)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Your amazing Naybewon!!!

For your efforts, i want to exchange words on Aim!

I'll even keep you posted on how FIU does in tournies as they appear, so you know where all your hard work is going toward! :D

Good luck on ur final!

Top Bottom