• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

D

Deleted member

John Numbers is a Shulk/Wii Fit main??? He's actually pretty good @John12346

Calling it now, Miiverse will become a counterpick. A psychological counterpick.
It will really work if someone can't stand Sanic or "really feeling it" memes...
I encountered a lot of those today when I played on the Miiverse stage.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It will really work if someone can't stand Sanic or "really feeling it" memes...
I encountered a lot of those today when I played on the Miiverse stage.
I hope they can filter the annoying Miiverse stage posts, or they already did have one?

Last edited:

Zacko

Smash Cadet
Congratulations John Numbers! @John12346 :4shulk:
It was really fun cheering for you and watching you win the Nintendo World Championships.
You did really well and it was great to see you use Shulk in the smash-part of the championship.

Last edited:
I feel like we win from Roy, his moves have stupid good power, but lack range, meaning he needs to get in our face, Nair and Vision are possibly some of our greater tools
I feel like Ryu and Roy are basically the Falcon MU

Lucas seems to be a lot easier than I thought but idk *shrug*

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I feel like Ryu and Roy are basically the Falcon MU

Lucas seems to be a lot easier than I thought but idk *shrug*
Agreed. He seems to have many things in common with Falcon, and likes it up close, with his speed.
Well, except he got a counter. Use your grabs wisely!

D

Deleted member

I fought a Ryu yesterday and he was pretty meh.
He will definitely be an extremely hard matchup for really any character in my eyes. I personally think that he could be top 5, depending how much work a dedicated Ryu main puts into him.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I would be really hyped, although the rest of the Direct brought me down...

Oh well atleast the release date for Xenoblade X got confirmed.

Whelp. That sucked. A few things good about the E3 direct buuuuut... overall, it sucked.

Sony looked good though

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Don't like to give in, but... this time, nintendo did not as good as it could've been. But okay, they still got a day left.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Don't like to give in, but... this time, nintendo did not as good as it could've been. But okay, they still got a day left.
They only way thay can redeem themselves to me is
New mainseries Kirby
A real ****ing Metroid
Wolf returning
Golden Sun 4
Custom Robo
FFVII remake on 3DS
Pokken port
All of these things need to be announced to gain my trust back

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Let me guess, XenoX's European date wasn't even announced. First Metroid is killed off and now this...
I mean, E3 is mainly for the States. That's why they didn't show Xenoblade after its initial showing, they weren't intending on selling it.

Last edited:

Peppa

Time's up, pipsqueak. I'm gone!
NNID
ThePeppa
I'm so happy having a XCX date, even if its still a half a year away :4shulk:

I'm honestly conflicted now. I feel like Nintendo's sort of abandoning the Wii U at this point which makes me think twice about buying the console. Ugh. Idk.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Guy... lets summarize the E3.
This time, the E3-nintendo event was split into 3.
The "mini" update a week before, the Smash event just before, and the digital event.
IF you'd have combine all three, and added Zelda to the bunch, and maybe updated about the smash polls... it would have been just as great as 2014's Digital Event.

But it was really a bad decition to split those extreme manpower, a wasted potential in my eyes.

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
I think every company had something that was pretty good, but overall wasn't really that impressive. I am a bit disappointed at Xenoblade X's western release, but oh well.

Guy... lets summarize the E3.
This time, the E3-nintendo event was split into 3.
The "mini" update a week before, the Smash event just before, and the digital event.
IF you'd have combine all three, and added Zelda to the bunch, and maybe updated about the smash polls... it would have been just as great as 2014's Digital Event.

But it was really a bad decision to split those extreme manpower, a wasted potential in my eyes.
I completely agree with you. I still don't get why they had to have a separate presentation for Smash.

Because Nintendo has their dumb moments and their management of the Wii U so far has been so abysmal.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
http://e3.nintendo.com/
XCX on Treehouse, get in.

Also sounds like I am the only person who genuinely enjoyed and appreciated what was shown in the Direct.
It's nice to see a translated version for the first time. Keep it up, localizers!

I'll probably watch this later though, don't really have a whole lot of time right now.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
http://e3.nintendo.com/
XCX on Treehouse, get in.

Also sounds like I am the only person who genuinely enjoyed and appreciated what was shown in the Direct.
The Direct wasn't amazing (Metroid Federation Force wat), but it had some good moments. Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, Tri-force Heroes, and a XCX release date were my favorite parts.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys it's been a while.
I see we are talking about the new dlc characters. I love ryu so much to the point that I may main/secondary him. His Dair is like 75% of my kills on fg with ryu.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Hey guys it's been a while.
I see we are talking about the new dlc characters. I love ryu so much to the point that I may main/secondary him. His Dair is like 75% of my kills on fg with ryu.
Same thing with Roy. I love his agressive Playstyle, and with this, I got my 3 Sm4sh Mains.
:luigi64:,:roymelee:,:4shulk:

Last edited:
Top Bottom