• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle V - February 22nd & 23rd, 2014 - Columbus, OH - MLG supported event

D

Deleted member

At this point, you might have to split a room. Were you forced to leave the venue after PM ended?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
yes, and bloodcross's carpool didn't wait for us. Obviously we HAVE to wait for the tourney to be done; we were 3rd and 1st respectively. I called like 8 people and no response. Also I've been awake for 48 hours already straight. I don't know how I'm still functioning.

D

Deleted member

Edit: Damn, oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'm at home now, but I'll return around 10AM.

SoulPech needs his P:M partner, and I need to see how far I get in the Brawl bracket.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
lmaooo if anyone of you played my ****ty white peach and lost shame on your soul

I'm not going to (or at I guess) day 2 because I have a lot of homework. Playing all those friendlies though was very fun though. Shout outs everyone though (I was in the blue mishka hoodie with the giant yellow eye on it)

D

Deleted member

ICs vs MK for every single damn Finals set.

So hype guys. >_>

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Brawl Top 8
1. ZeRo
2. Vinnie
3. M2K
4. Nairo
5. Denti
5. ADHD
7. Zinoto
7. False

Last edited:

Kidbuu42

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kidbuu42
Where/when will the streamed sets go up?
I'm sad the mlg player doesn't archive streams like twitch. Gimr said he will upload matches to the VGBC youtube tomorrow but I'm wondering if he will upload the whole stream or just top 8 of the tournaments.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
If anyone's curious about the menu song I had on my Wii (the one that usually had a Wario plushie next to it), I'll let you download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ayb7q3dc8raajs/Original+Genesis+Song+19.mp3

I don't usually reveal my songs until I upload them to YouTube, & #17 & #18 still need to be tweaked a little before I put them on Mediafire. If anyone likes Sega Genesis/Classic Sonic-like songs, you can check out the rest of them to see what you think.

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
I'm sad the mlg player doesn't archive streams like twitch. Gimr said he will upload matches to the VGBC youtube tomorrow but I'm wondering if he will upload the whole stream or just top 8 of the tournaments.
he uploads every single match he records

DCeSportsLANs

Smash Apprentice
So, did anyone else not watch because of the anti-adblock?
Not at all, ads are important for MLG to survive. In this case, the proceeds went to charity.

The one thing that did annoy me about the ads was when/how they were played. It didn't seem like they were coordinated at all with the production, and MLG just ran them between matches even while the commentators were mid-speech. When the stream came back, the commentators were still talking as if everyone was hearing them. One of the sets of ads ran long and someone had already lost a stock in one of Hbox's games.

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know: Soul or Dr. X? They played under a gamertag they didn't register with so I don't know their names or emails. Please tell them to contact me, or tag them so I can get their email

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Does anyone know: Soul or Dr. X? They played under a gamertag they didn't register with so I don't know their names or emails. Please tell them to contact me, or tag them so I can get their email
If I had to guess, Soul might be condemned_soul from MI? I ran into Soul at the event, and I guessed it was him(I've not met with condemned_soul prior to this). Just a guess.

Top Bottom