• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
The download is going either real slow or completely stopped. I guess that's just because so many people are dive bombing it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
OK.

It's blogged.

Please don't bother me for a stream right now.

It's Super Bowl Time...enjoy!

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
not realy. I used /0 to mathematically prove some one was a carrot before.
Really? Neat. I once used a complex trigonometric formula to make a sandwich appear out of thin air. Surprisingly, it only works for sandwiches for some reason...:confused:

Anyway, my download's almost done. I'm off!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Id rather eat my taco bell and browse more SSBB vids than watch the superbowl. I might check out the commercials later though.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Really? Neat. I once used a complex trigonometric formula to make a sandwich appear out of thin air. Surprisingly, it only works for sandwiches for some reason...:confused:

Anyway, my download's almost done. I'm off!
No I meant it... nothing happened... but I proved it.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
It's happening to me, too. It's just the large file size. You should try downloading it with no other programs opened.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...It should be 4:24:08...

It might just be heavy server traffic is slowing it down. Kirby King says the web server should probably get a RAM upgrade, he's been watching its memory usage.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I think you guys were too generous with this week's score. But, that's my opinion. I was no more excited about this week (after everything was finally revealed) than I was for Olimar or Dedede or anyone already revealed.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Four hours long? Is even possible to speak for that long!?

Looks like: "I guess it's true, we really have gone overboard this time." applies.

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
When I downloaded it, I didn't touch anything on my computer, I just let it DL, and I got all 4 hours 24mins and 8 seconds of it. :)

Top Bottom