• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

sabel4

Smash Rookie
I'm setting up a mirror for the episode on rapidshare. Should be up in thirty minutes or so.

J18

Smash Journeyman
bahaha i love SP's rant in the beginning. "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 7 YEARS...I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 YEARS...I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 YEARS...FINALLY"

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
You know, if you guys are looking for potential topics to discuss for next week, I've got a good one: What will be changed for the localized release? By that, I mean names, voices, trophies, features, and all that good stuff? It could prove to be an interesting discussion...

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
yeah, bad download? this is the last part i hear:

youko: "anyway, dark zamus equals teh hotness *TAPE REWIND SOUND*."

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

and sabel4, wtf i'm not paying to download smyn!!! how do you use rapidshare?!?!?!

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
I noticed you guys dismissed Pikachu's beastly down-smash in Brawl, or rather forgot about it. He's really a lot better than he was in Melee, and some of the videos from Meljin has a good Pikachu (if he'd quit using headbutt).

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
For the stock score thing..they had it in melee the would put a +2 or something but you have to paly like 50 time matches i think, also what was the name of the smyn shop again?
Great ep so far gonna take a LONG time to listen the whole thing so more feedback later

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
There is score display in melee. And it's not just the replay in which it has the -1 +1 thing.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
It's funny...with all of your gripes with wasted potential on Brawl, I'm amazed you all gave it about a 10...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
How are things coming along with the download? Is the site still slow? I wouldn't be surprised if the problem is by giving out a time, everyone bum-rushed the site to get the download.

...Kinda like the Giants D-line bum-rushed Tom Brady, *grumblegrumble*

I got the file slowly but surely on iTunes, so it works there. If not, try refreshing or downloading at a later time.

Oh yeah, and I tried uploading it on esnips, but it denied my upload. Why, you ask?

SUSPECTED COPYRIGHT.

I HATE YOU, esnips.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
I bought the gameboy micro and the play yan micro... i liked it a lot... and then it got stolen :(

TonyTH07

Smash Cadet
Stiiill can't get it working Youko. I still cant get it. So I'll go back to downloading the Brawl soundtrack.

So hope you get a stream up somehow, dude. I really wanna hear it.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
samuray panda @ there is scores display for time matches... mmmm
you need to expands your horisonts:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Cless

Smash Champion
yeah, bad download? this is the last part i hear:

youko: "anyway, dark zamus equals teh hotness *TAPE REWIND SOUND*."

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

and sabel4, wtf i'm not paying to download smyn!!! how do you use rapidshare?!?!?!
Click free download, then wait about a minute, then type in the code and hit enter.

Stiiill can't get it working Youko. I still cant get it. So I'll go back to downloading the Brawl soundtrack.

So hope you get a stream up somehow, dude. I really wanna hear it.
Did they rip it from the game or is it the OST?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
ill torrent the ost tonight and get the ep tomorrow since once again it cut off. The first 17 min are good though. Kudos to you lol

Zek

Smash Ace
Anybody have a link to the Dark Zelda vs. Ike video they talked about?

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
You guys griped about unchanged characters and clones, but...you said nothing about the fact that Toon Link should have had WW items...

Ronike

Smash Ace
OMG, my day just got sooooo much better because of two words: Sonic Boom. I honestly hadnt known it was in there until you guys said it. Cant tell you how happy this makes me, and Panda, Im with you, this is goin on all my custom stages...

parkermortensen

Smash Cadet
Hey Youko, would you please start posting how long each episode is right next to it when you release it? Sometimes I only get about 2/3 or the download and I don't know it 'till the end. Sad Parker. =[

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
32, because someone else hosted it after downloading the SWF download successfully.

EDIT:
Although I'm trying to work with Buzz to get a mirror up for the 64 one. We'll see how that goes.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Okay, 32 and 64 kbs mirror links are up. Should be no excuses not to hear this now with FOUR PLACES TO ACCESS IT.

Time to sleep now. What a stressful day.

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
I'm really glad you guys just came out and said it, the roster isn't bad. People got there expectations way too high.

Top Bottom