• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sherman Oaks/ Van Nuys Tournament - April 15th

Nes

Smash Lord
where's the address?
Remember the bus stop you whent and I told you to go to Mikes house? Well the addres is 7100 Bellaire Ave Apt 2 haha dont worry you can tell cause im gonna get a jumper lmfao! :] Yeah I know an 18 year old getting a jumper weird no? haha yeah everyone wanted me to get one and im like okay cool:laugh:
Hey Rage do you think you can make it also Sean?

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Is there a tournament going on on Sunday at Toy madala? If so let me know ASAP please.

Joe dont underestimate Larry man, he's too good.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Is there a tournament going on on Sunday at Toy madala? If so let me know ASAP please.

I'm not that good...:chuckle: The tornament for toy mandala is gonna be on next sunday

EzynJAY

Smash Lord

lol gabe i know hes good dude i have seen him play he was at that smashfest little tourney i won or watever i was just messin with larry mike da haze however ill take him on XD

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Can anyone go to ur party Nester? Or are u gonna do a list of People? I wanna go, And Larry wants to go too.:laugh:
is there like a smashfest party in the valley or somethin? i wanna go lol ^^ oh i live and valencia and this is really close so im definatly down i think i have played everyone in that area before i always see this thread thing 2 late lol but if theres a tourney and theres a spot left ill go ^^

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
This was all posted in previous posts.
What: Nester's B-Day Tourny
Where: 7100 Bellaire Ave Apt 2(Main Crosstreets- Bellaire/Sherman Way)
When: Sunday, February 11 at 3 p.m.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Someone should make a new thread for the tourny on Sunday, to get more people coming.
Lolz uguys this thread was about Toymandala Tourney then went to Nesters B-Day hahahhaha

Hey nester how many Tvs u got now or do u still need another cuz i got this Tv in my house thats just there and we can take it there but ima need a rife to ure place and back

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
I'm joinin them dubs haha
idk bout singles though
haven't played in a long time
only like a couple of tourneys and at haze's house
i haven't really practiced though
cyclone needs to give me my memory card back already!!!
dang

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
I think me and fly leaf are teaming for this although im not sure but just sign us up. Also I think you should do like Ken's biweekly and instead of posting a new thread every time a new tournament comes just update the front page instead that way it saves you time of copying and pasting the rules.

Top Bottom