• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sherman Oaks/ Van Nuys Tournament - April 15th

Lesheik

Smash Lord
no morb you should of gone i told you :)

News

DEHF got a lot better. Every month he goes up.. Especially his Marth. I can't beat it anymore. :( neither can I beat his Falco..

Too good, Larry.. Work on your Luigi, son.

My Mario sucks azz. I tried him out on DEHF and I got 4-stocked in a ditto.

Festi has a pretty good Marth.. We should've gone Dittos..

DS, what character(s) do you use besides Falco?

Resident Waffle, your Marth is better than your Fox, you've made a great decision to switch your main. Maybe we can play dittos? At the tournament I wasn't sure if you wanted to play me in dittos. When I asked you for a friendlie you said you only felt like playing Marths. You know Marth is my main so why did you say that?? Also, learn how to DI. It helps a lot..

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
haha his peach is too good
aaaaanyway
i might go to the tourney after nexus but all i got is 5 bucks which ive been saving for nexus hahaha so idk
unless i win some mm over there and im not busy doin the do i might go ahaha

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I really wanna play your luigi omar I wanna be the first falco to ever beat your luigi :)

Top Bottom