• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sherman Oaks/ Van Nuys Tournament - April 15th

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
haha im not attacking you im jus sayin.....ask a friend for like 2 bucks.

you could get a dbl burger anywhere for 2 bucks.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Well the funny thing is i can just go home and eat i live like 5 min away

hahahahahh the whole thing was already resolved but i jsut wanted to ask if ppl would be cool with letting me get some fast food like panda cuz i jsut love the oj chicken LOLZ

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Well idk if Neighborhood P is kidding around or is being an *sshole but toymandala gets 2 dollars for every entrant. THx Resident Waffle for trying to defend me but these people are jsut attacking me for a simple question. All i want at the end of the tournament is something to eat nothing more.

I 'm not hoping to make money off of u guys as im sure Dark Links might be thinking (Im not trying to pick a fight just stating what i think ure thinking). Personally I hate ever having to borrow from anyone and i would rather jsut go on being hungry than ask because thats jsut the way i am and thats that.

Plz forgive me for bringing up a touchy subject like money but i just wanted to know if u would allow it.

Believe me when i tell u money plays an insignificant part of my life , even ask those who came to my smash fest at my Apt when i could have gotten into deep **** for getting so many people to come to my place and then forgetting to charge an entry fee for the elctricity. Okay i'm sorry that i kicked people out early and we could have been playing till 7 and not gotten in trouble but that was the first time doing soemthing like that.

I treated everyone at my place with respect in the hopes that they would show the same respect to me. It sucks to hear EzynJay criticize me so readily but i repect his opinion
naw dude im not attacking u or critizing u or anything lol i even put a little ^^ at the end it doesnt matter to me its just my personailty romeo is the same way u shouldnt feel attacked we just talk the way we talk ^-^

araknophobik

Smash Master
nothing is handed to you in smash
MM people for your food, that way you'll play your hardest cuz your fighting for a good meal

anyone here who doesn't like the 7$ for the owners meal thing..can come to my tourny ;)

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
It seems like you guys are packed already. You should think about finding a bigger place later on, Toymandala is way too small.

The 818 and Santa Barbara are the closest places that host tourneys but 818 tourneys really aren't that big cause of location or cancellation lol. That last 818 tourney I went to was cool but it was at someones house.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
LOL the tourney is first come first serve but if people dont show up anybody else can take their place but they have to bring it up with me so i can get them sighned in ( that is also first come first serve)

I am not going to play favorites

Logic 818

Smash Rookie
Yo rage, were more then happy to allow u to throw the tourny at our place here in Canoga Park which is like 5-10 minute drive away from Van Nuys. Its big enough to hold more then 16 peeps and we can already provide 2-4 tv/cubes. Respond ASAP so i can give u the info if ur interested. Its at Yumys place. Remember "dont Fear it"???

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
yo rage u guys should change it there

more people

more fun

more time

more space

more t.vs

what MORE can you ask for eh?

it doesn't seem to mess up anybody's plans only 5-10 mins away

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
**** i dont know what to do because i know the people at Toymandala and i told them we could have it there but this offer looks too good to pass up

**** i gguess just give me an addrees and i could post it up

Nes

Smash Lord
Thats right I think if they do move it the price should be down since there would be more people. But it'll be beter if its in toymandala why not this have the tourney tomorow at toy and next week at the other place and we can have single and doubles also?

Nes

Smash Lord
Hey Atlus you wouldn't mind going doubles with me? Thats if they have doubles in the tourney. Not in Toy but if they move to the other place cause I think they might have doubles. Oh yeah I can bring a T.V. and Wii so the tourney could run beter

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Well yea I guess
I need 5 bucks though I lost all my money yesterday letting people borrow it. I would have had 5 bucks if I didn't pay for all em people haha whatever. We'll see what happens.

Nes

Smash Lord
Wait oh **** I just remember didn't Jesson said this tourney was canceled? I might be wrong Wait but that doesnt stop from moving the tourney to Yummys place Didnt Ultra Luigi win that tourney last time?

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
yea i think so
i dont tihnk the tourney is cancelled though. He just said there weren't gonna be any double's this week but if we move it then there probably will be doubles.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Ok Sorry BUt the tournament will be held at Toymandala now becasue i talked to the manager and if i want to hold future tournament at the store then i need to hold one tomorrow at the store .

I am sorry for any inconvenience

Top Bottom