• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol I guess :bee:

Still our match was pretty sick so I really am not that upset over it my controller never does what I tell it to do.

jk jk :) our match was awesome and really close one mistake on either side meant the game, it just so happened that I made the mistake first.

*shakes fist* I'll get you next time.

Cia

das kwl
i'll cry. i'm gonna pull an Inui and never play you again. if we get paired up, i'm going to make some lame excuse for why i can't play.

soap

Smash Hero
vids? tec promised to record his tourney sets.

how did u lose to puffs... u are the legendary sliq slayer!

around here whenever someone succesfully edghogs sheik into a rest watty calls it the sliq, then yells "GOD was it that hard?!?!"

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
You guys should listen to Drake if you wanna hear some Canadian rap, lol.

edit: NeighborhoodP, may I have this dance? :bee:
"I spit more fire than a dragon fight"
when drake said that i was like gg hip-hop industry. LOL.
I.B what happened to your rapping career?
last time you sent me a song was like couple months ago.
sheik is so broken.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
the tournament was really fun, but i didn't enter singles lolol

combination of not liking melee singles + not being confident in my singles sheik

gimme dem random tips GOGOGO

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
sounds like johns to me

probably upset you're not as good as you want or used to be and don't want people to judge you off of it

dun gotta shrug it off, just humble yaself and get to where you want to be

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah the tourni was awesome, although my shiek was crap in singles this weekend, i need the tips as well.
also tec and vanz playing you guys shiek shiek late night -> early morning was totally unfair. 2x shiek is such a gay team lol. i did learn a lot though and it was fun plying you guys. i was the other guy playing shiek.

Cia

das kwl
dazwa - i heard sheik's Dthrow was pretty good :D

Baka - oh yeeeah!! those matches were so fun. Double Sheik has to be my favorite team. followed by Double Peach and Fox/ Jiggz.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
haha yah definitely, good times. Hah double peach is equally gay if not worse lol. I definitely should have gotten some sleep though, none at all was a bad idea lol, i was so terrible in singles

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
sounds like johns to me

probably upset you're not as good as you want or used to be and don't want people to judge you off of it

dun gotta shrug it off, just humble yaself and get to where you want to be
lmao @ thinking I care about how good or bad other people think I am, I just knew it was impossible to break top3 (in singles) with M2k, Darc, and Jman, and since no t3 = no money, I didn't enter because I don't like Melee singles.

btw waboku etc

R3N0

Smash Lord
lmao neighborhoodP I heard you lost a big money match to a random doc and sethlon ... lewls.. mcgee.

you are the last to talk about how bad you are.

lmao.

ANYWAY

Dazwa is ****.

BAKA- GREAT STUFF!!! You're sheik is coming along fabulously.

-
-- this is the first time im ever in this thread... lol or any sheik thread.....~~ for as long as i can remember.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
thanks R3NO, its definitely not gay enough though. Your shiek is so **** though, what you did at crews was hilarious, good ****, we should play again next tournament your around, you still going to PoF's?

R3N0

Smash Lord
probably not~~ lol we'll see what happens i wanna take a lil break from smash after smashing so much the past month.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lmao neighborhoodP I heard you lost a big money match to a random doc and sethlon ... lewls.. mcgee.

you are the last to talk about how bad you are.

lmao.

ANYWAY

Dazwa is ****.

BAKA- GREAT STUFF!!! You're sheik is coming along fabulously.

-
-- this is the first time im ever in this thread... lol or any sheik thread.....~~ for as long as i can remember.
uhh, i place top 5 consistently in my area

last time you came here you got butt ****ed, you sure you're not letting your little first place go to your head?

i mean, come on, we've already done this before. so i got ***** OOS... so what? so did you. except you got ***** by socal's locals, so you can't really talk :laugh:

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Why do you randomly attack people anyway, NeighborhoodP?

Well, maybe not "attack" per se, but provoke an aggravated response.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I guess I never noticed that he was a troll rofl.

I thought he was genuinely being a ****. You got me this time, P.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i don't know how anyone could ever get offended from anything an european (or any country outside NA) says because everyone knows how bad you guys are at the game

soap

Smash Hero
ya get ***** europe...

hey what happened to amsah anyway, didnt he used to post on the sheik boards

he still plays a lil right?

soap

Smash Hero
psshhh ill **** mango

just come out to the midwest, we have tournies every other month.... get *****

on a related note how do u get onto that "smash bus" for sega genesis

Cia

das kwl
daaaamn. racism, degradation, demands and responsibilities all in one sheik-less post. not bad KirbyKaze.

also, 3 days on a showerless bus with smashers. LOL, the smashbus was a nice idea and a cost effective way to get east coasters to Cali, but it requires a serious sacrifice of personal space, and hygiene. not only that.. but 3 days?!?! by the time we get to the tournament i'd be soooo sick of smash.. lolz

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
daaaamn. racism, degradation, demands and responsibilities all in one sheik-less post. not bad KirbyKaze.

also, 3 days on a showerless bus with smashers. LOL, the smashbus was a nice idea and a cost effective way to get east coasters to Cali, but it requires a serious sacrifice of personal space, and hygiene. not only that.. but 3 days?!?! by the time we get to the tournament i'd be soooo sick of smash.. lolz
What can I say I ****ing run **** in Canada.

Smashbus is both epic win and epic fail it's like candlejack you just don't kn

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Sheik boards = drama

Reminds me of the brawl boards.

I don't go there and read through threads as if Jerry Springer himself scripted them...what are you talking about?

Top Bottom