• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Wait what's this with Zhu sig combos?

Also, Hazygoose, your avatar would have to be Kenpachi to match =P

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Depends on what you're referring to. You can hit L, R or Z to cancel the charging animation of the needles without shooting them, or you can land while shooting needles with no landing lag, kinda like the short hop laser.

Cia

das kwl
HAHAHA.. elvenarrow - Brawl lover knows full well what needle cancelling is. Please try not to take any of his posts seriously. He's just trying to get banned again.. lolz

soap

Smash Hero
happy new year Q&A thread

ive just randomly got into couple hip hop/reggae artists that happen to be from canada. Knaan from quebec, and this funny little kid D pryde from toronto.

first i was suprised there was smash, i didnt know there was any kind of hip hop scene either rofl, good **** canada

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
pound 3 was our first american tournament. We were all very nervous and felt we had a lot to prove. It didn't help that the first crew we faced consisted of PC Chris, Jman, Sensei, Skler, Eggm, Cort, Hax and M2k.

....yea there was no way around that.

lol we've gotten alot better since then too.

/rant

edit: Soap we need to talk to you about CT, and it needs to be done tonight. Go on Aim or reply here.

Cia

das kwl
yeah, i remember that. they sent me in to clean up the last seven stocks :laugh: j/k but i think i may have been better at pound (despite my performance against midwest <_<) then i am now :(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
you were on that crew?

because there wasn't enough of us they threw in some spanish guys and fleur de lis to fill our crew up.

lol failure. the spanish guy got 4 stocked by sensei's marth

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO.. yeah, i was the last guy to go in. I went in as sheik. i think i took out a falco.. and a.. Samus?? and i didn't even see any thing happen. i get there and PC's like "oh, you can go play friendlies if you want. we're up by like 20" HAHAHA. But Teco tells me that you guys are **** now, so i look forward to seeing you guys at Bullhead. This is gonna be soo **** good

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
KK posting

No we all suck, RaynEX just cheats and pretends he's good in reality he's a giant scrub.

I.B lost to a Pikachu iirc at the last tournament and me. And I'm terrible I mean I'm worse than P. So if I.B lost to me, and I'm worse than NEIGHBORHOOD-****ING-P then I.B must be awful.

Europhoria also just cheats.

PKM's special power is to make you as emo as him. So that constitutes cheating too imo.

Bam is on drugs. This makes his power level anywhere between 0 and 9001 with no apparent pattern to it. So yeah I guess he's okay. Sometimes.

Kage is Xena. I mean the warrior.

Vwins is special. <3 Vwins. He's so sexy. In his nerdy glasses and beard. Oh if only he returned my love. On that note, Vwins's facial hair >>>>> DJ Combo's.

soap

Smash Hero
sorry canada im almost positive i cant scramble this, it would be quite amazing

i just bough an mp3 player.... im kinda broke haha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
KK posting

No we all suck, RaynEX just cheats and pretends he's good in reality he's a giant scrub.

I.B lost to a Pikachu iirc at the last tournament and me. And I'm terrible I mean I'm worse than P. So if I.B lost to me, and I'm worse than NEIGHBORHOOD-****ING-P then I.B must be awful.

Europhoria also just cheats.

PKM's special power is to make you as emo as him. So that constitutes cheating too imo.

Bam is on drugs. This makes his power level anywhere between 0 and 9001 with no apparent pattern to it. So yeah I guess he's okay. Sometimes.

Kage is Xena. I mean the warrior.

Vwins is special. <3 Vwins. He's so sexy. In his nerdy glasses and beard. Oh if only he returned my love. On that note, Vwins's facial hair >>>>> DJ Combo's.
god**** this was the unfunniest post ever, i hope all canadians aren't this unfunny

happy new year Q&A thread

ive just randomly got into couple hip hop/reggae artists that happen to be from canada. Knaan from quebec, and this funny little kid D pryde from toronto.

first i was suprised there was smash, i didnt know there was any kind of hip hop scene either rofl, good **** canada
LMAOOO canadian hip hop is so funny, it's almost all wack as ****. K-Os is really good though, but that's about it. oh wait Shad is amazing and I think he's from Quebec, yep. Wow Shad makes Canada worth it all on their own.

actually now that i think about it there are probably some dope *** rappers that are from canada that i'm just forgetting.

but for the most part, it's a laughably bad scene

soap

Smash Hero
LMAOOO canadian hip hop is so funny, it's almost all wack as ****. K-Os is really good though, but that's about it. oh wait Shad is amazing and I think he's from Quebec, yep. Wow Shad makes Canada worth it all on their own.

actually now that i think about it there are probably some dope *** rappers that are from canada that i'm just forgetting.

but for the most part, it's a laughably bad scene
i dont know too much about their scene, i was just surprised that these dudes were randomly from canada

i found out about the one dude cuz he was on the background to some C walkin vids

and i saw knaan live opening up for matisyahu

i really liked this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GCrZAhvQ4Q, this crowd was pretty weak though lol, they almost ruin the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWtKnPxcgiQ - i like this one too.

im always lookin for new music, im also kinda into weird stuff could u post some good links to that K-Os dude never heard of him

I.B

Smash Lord
You guys should listen to Drake if you wanna hear some Canadian rap, lol.

edit: NeighborhoodP, may I have this dance? :bee:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I played Darc in tournament and got absolutely destroyed on Mute City. Its like he was EVERYWHERE :(.

I missed Canada :(.

I got ***** by Jigglypuffs that rested me once in 3 games....

Gay :(

Top Bottom